Subliminal Talk
AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal (/Thread-AwesomeYoungDude-s-Alpha-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - ncbeareatingman - 04-01-2011

MOre power to ya brother on yer use of the Alpha 11,set. take guts to continue and hang in there for the long haul. Kudo's ,applaud you,agknowledge yr strenght and courage. keep up the good work and growth of the soul. funny Im sending you such support and yet in reality YOU REALLY DONT NEED IT. ;-) but it is good to send good vibes to such courageous souls as those here willing to make the changes nessasasry and needed to improve their lives. blessing and light,NCBeareatingman.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-03-2011

Thanks...thank you very much.  Good vibes are essential to a happy life. I send good vibes to you and now expect that those vibes will bring what you desire.  Good to know that great people are in the world.

I thank you again.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-05-2011

I look forward to reading about your journey. Starting your own business is scary but has it's rewards.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-07-2011

I found the following post from the forum of interest.

(04-03-2011, 04:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: AM works on making you emotionally healthy. That's the goal. But it does so by working on self esteem, self worth, self reliance, self respect, true pride (as opposed to false pride) and self control. It pushes you to do only those things that increase and improve those things. Guilt and shame are not directly dealt with, but it would seem that they are going to have to be destroyed by the program as a natural result of it dealing with the rest. These things are dealt with in all six stages, but are approached in different directions.

(04-04-2011, 08:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: The general overview is that Stage 1 is designed to level, balance and "normalize" you so the program has the same starting place from man to man, as much as that is possible. Stage 2 starts introducing alpha concepts and thinking; stage 3 is like a blast in the face with alpha programming from a 120MM tank gun; Stage 4 adds new alpha, and adjusts and balances Stage 3; Stage 5 starts polishing, and adds some new concepts while refreshing and strengthening old stuff; and stage 6 is the final polish and balancing.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-07-2011

Stage 3 Week 2 - Week 5 Overcoming Procrastination 4G
  • A post meltdown spurt of euphoria. I felt a glowing, an energy emanating from my chest and solar plexus. This occurred twice this week once in the evening just before bed, the other in the middle of the day. I agree with the others in that I wish I could bottle the feeling.
  • A feeling of calm and peace. I'm OK, my future is OK, and the events around me ARE and will continue to be OK. This sense of well-being persisted throughout the week.
  • Desire to read and learn the detailed technical material needed for my employment. Rarely have I desired to study this material outside of work. I'm enjoying learning this rather difficult material in my leisure time.
  • Continual motivation to improve myself.
  • Fulfillment of the following affirmation. "I now use my daydreams as visualization to make these suggestions my reality". I see my positive reality and focus my attention on it. Fantasy daydreams have almost vanished. What few daydreaming sessions remain are occupied with realistic attainable visions. When in this state, daydreaming is very enjoyable even though the subject is me overcoming tomorrow mornings obstacles. More and more my fantasy is replaced by reality, and reality is becoming my fantasy.
  • Improvement in memory recall. Reduction in the effort required to learn and recall information.
  • Increase in marital romance. (Shannon...you da man).

This is getting good.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Shannon - 04-08-2011

Can you explain how you believe the increase in marital romance relates to your use of and results from the subs, and which ones you think are affecting you in that direction?

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-09-2011

(04-08-2011, 03:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: Can you explain how you believe the increase in marital romance relates to your use of and results from the subs, and which ones you think are affecting you in that direction?

Good question Shannon. I attribute the increase to being a healthier man.

With the burdens of raising a family, marital romance occurs more outside of the bedroom than in. Marriage is not all about sex. I think if you are getting married in order to get laid every night you will, over time, find the marriage unfulfilling. Marriage is about caring nurturing and building your spouse and children. Prior to children marital romance is much easier because there are less cares for things that must be done today in order for a smooth tomorrow. You have much more bonding time with your spouse. When children arrive the focus changes from us (spouses) to family. Now there are more things that need to be done today in order to have a sense of sanity tomorrow. Laundry is just one of the many things that must be done today in order for tomorrow to work. Add to that the burdens of house cleaning, shopping, cooking, homework, evening chores, handling the daily small emergencies that arise (and they do occur daily), a desire to have a well kept yard and garden in order to keep up with the Jone's next door, a fear of leaving the garage door open because of all the clutter in it, the desire to improve the interior of the house so that you are not embarrassed to have company over, and did I mention the laundry. These are just a few of the items at are on the mind of my spouse.

Its like a student having a lot of home work, a big project due, and mid-terms all due at the same time, the worker having a half completed project coming due, or even a a subliminal developer who wants to get SM out as quickly as possible. These burdens can pre-occupy your mind with the knowledge that if you put off working towards those things you will still be OK, its not that you don't want romance at that time, you prefer to do the work, reduce the burdens, remove the consequences of non-action, in order to get good grades, finish the project, complete the sub, or have a house and family that is in order and presentable.

I've purchased and use THOSE subs that improved physical intimacy. But with romance, emotional intimacy, bonding, and coupling are as important to a long term relationship as physical intimacy. Put in perspective, the time spent in the act of physical intimacy occupies only a small portion of the time I spend with my wife. THOSE other subs DO improve physical intimacy, they really work. The reports from Ms AwesomeYoungDude in regards to THOSE subs include words like "earth moving", "mind boggling", and "that was an out of body experience". I'm jealous of the intensity and duration of her experience. There was a marked improvement in her intensity and duration since I've started AM11. Physical intimacy affects marital romance but its not the main source of the increase. Physical intimacy is not the "Be all End all" of marital romance. Its the icing on the cake. I feel that the increase in the depths of her pleasure has more to do with the out-of-the-bedroom romance than with the in-the-bedroom techniques. Improved physical intimacy strengthens, improves, and increases the bonds of marriage but it does not create those bonds. Once again if you are getting married in order to get laid each night you are in for a rude awakening at about 5 months into your first pregnancy.

With AM11 I am more and more healthy. More and more my confidence is increasing. More and more I'm bolder, decisive, and firm in my actions. I'm more the kind of man my wife can trust to protect, support, and provide for her. She is more secure and confident in her future. I'm more and more getting things done when asked (this includes at work and at home). Again, I'm becoming more and more healthy. This is attractive to my wife. She also is working to become more and more attractive and she is very attractive to me. She is beautiful. I will grow old with my best friend. This is without price and as stated in my first post is not worth jeopardizing in any way. As much as I can control it I do not want to grow old alone.

My experience with overcoming procrastination 4G is different than with the 3G version. It may be that 4G is coupled with AM11. I don't know the exact source. I do know that this time I have an increase in mental discipline. This time I'm driven to overcome the bad mental habits that caused procrastination. The 3G version drove me to do projects around the house, but it lacked the drive and will power to overcome procrastinating work related things. I still do projects around the house but not with the drive of 3G. I prefer this experience (4G and AM11) to the previous 3G experience. I'm driven to improve myself mentally, foundation work, and more and more driven to start on things at work (mental/physical will power and discipline). I still do projects at home but not at the level I was with 3G. I had a increase in self worth with 3G, but 3G did not work on procrastination as a whole in my life, with 3G I was procrastinating in some areas of my life but not in others. This time I'm addressing procrastination as a whole, in all areas of my life. I'm more and more confident that I can rise to the challenges life throws at me. I'm healthier.

When at home, I'm more motivated to help around the house, help with the evening chores, and in general remove the daily burdens of my wife. She can see from my actions that I am more and more healthy. Additionally I'm starting to work out more and more. This also is attractive to my wife.

The reason for the increase of marital romance is that I'm more and more lifting the burdens from off my sweet wife's back. I'm doing my part to make my wife, family, and home more and more orderly and presentable.

Simply put, I now clean the garage before I'm asked. Which allows my bride and I to spend more time relaxing with each other. We now have time to sit on the couch and watch a video....before I throw her on the bed.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 04-09-2011

Interesting post!

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Ryan - 04-10-2011

Glad things are getting better for you and your wife AYD =) And I'm sure when the sub is over with, your romance is going to be stronger than ever. And true, sex is always a by-product of a great relationship. That emotional connection is so much more important. I can't wait to see how eye seduction is going to play into that. Having a strong emotional connection with a woman through the eyes alone, is an amazing experience.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-13-2011

AM11 Stage 3 Week 3 - Week 6 Overcoming Procrastination 4G
  • Growing annoyance with others attitude. Sounds funny I'm annoyed by you being irritated. I'm recognizing this and working to catch myself from throwing attitude back at them.
  • My Spiderman BS detection senses kicked in big time this week (maybe its my Batman Senses). Either way I'm detecting BS a mile away. I'm also detecting echo BS from those who gave me BS in the past. If you in the past tried to pull the wool over my eyes I see everything since from from you as BS. It appears that I need to confront this with that person in order to calibrate those Spider/Batman senses. ...Maybe its my Jr. Rescue Ranges senses.
  • More and more I'm releasing on others and the results may not be what I wanted. After releasing they are now avoiding me. Which of course causes those Batman senses to kick into full gear resulting in a closed loop saturation of annoyance. hmmm......Its good that I'm growing a backbone, but I'm coming off as a cocky jerk. Does anyone on the forum no of a good support group for Jerks-are-us. Maybe I need to start a 12 step program for Jerks-aholic-anonymous. I can picture it now I can stand up like the others and say "Hi I'm mister AwesomeYoungDude and I'm a Jerk" and everyone would clap.
  • Increase in the intensity of desire to improve myself physically, mentally, and financially. More and more these are followed up by actions. I'm being driven by my mind to improve myself, to push where I would have stopped before. Nice
  • Stronger desire to workout with increased number of workout sessions.
  • Found that there are no great and wonderful OZ in the world but men and women with good intension's hiding behind the curtain.
  • Loss of appetite. I some times forget to eat a meal. I'm resuming the behavior developed during Achieve and Maintain Your Ideal Weight Prior to AM11.
  • More and more finding that few read the middle of my list which allows me to announce that I am in fact the blacksheep of the forum.
  • Started again to plan methods of becoming financially independent. Its not that I would quit my job, its that I would work because I want to and not need to work. This concept may be easy to think about, but I'm finding that few really understand what it is. I've worked with several who do not need to work but continue. The rewards of work for them is not financial. This state of consciousness is attainable without financial freedom, but only a select few have obtained it prior to financial independence. They work because they enjoy the rewards not for the money. I have the ability plan and skill to become financially independent within a short period of time. This is not a get rich-quick scam or a late night infomercial. But the development of a product which has broad appeal with a new market just emerging. Its a hobby/product I've worked on for years.
  • A reiteration that I'm good at what I do. I generally arrive at a conclusion way before everyone else. Its hard not to say I told you so when everyone else finally arrives.
  • A validation that I'm worthy of the leadership roles I play in life, society, and work. I'm always called on to be the leader.
  • Found that long lists are long.
  • I'm glad that I think for myself and don't just blindly follow directions.
  • Strong desire to not just sit and let the sub do its job when confronted with resistance. I plan to identify the root cause address it and hit it as hard as I can right between the eyes.
  • Increased concern with the unknown manifesting portion of AM11. I'm wondering if I should add Luck Magnifier to counter AM11's manifesting until its known.
  • Learned how to spell wooo as in "waooing Ms AwesomeYoungDude with poetry".

For those that struggle with procrastination prior to AM11 I highly suggest that they include Overcoming Procrastination 4G with AM11.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 04-13-2011

I would assume if you’re releasing on people that aren’t used to you doing that, it’s unfamiliar to them and they’re giving you space or hiding lol.

If someone’s irritated around me, I usually give them space because I don’t really want them unleashing on me with all their negativity.

There is a fine line between confident and cocky! Confidence is appealing, cocky is annoying as hell.

Thanks for breaking my bubble! I still believe in the wonderful OZ…well I DID, until I read your post.

I always read your posts from top to bottom and in no way find you the black sheep of the forum. Although, I don’t find anyone the black sheep, everyone’s just going through what they’re going through.

Hobby/product huh? Hmmmm…..now I’m curious.

I think Mrs Ayd would be wooed or wahooed by anything you wrote! No matter how it’s spelled!

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-13-2011

Patti, You Go Girl....thanks for reading the entire post. Yes you will love this product.
Dang the jig is up....I guess my blacksheep phase is over. Maybe I could be a wallflower..or maybe a dark horse named wallflower....maybe I should just drop the whole thing and post without any spice.........NOT

Lastly, knowing that I'm acting like a cocky jerk allows me to change....not knowing would be heck for everyone around me...

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Shannon - 04-13-2011

Cocky jerk isn't a bad thing, as long as it has a purpose, which in this case, it does. When one starts the alpha set, usually, the pendulum is all the way to the left side (so to speak) and being held in place. When the alpha set has it's initial impact, the pendulum is released and the result is an overbalance to the right side, and again a situation in which things are not as they should be. But this imbalance teaches you, along with your past experience of imbalance in the other direction, how to find balance. Jerk is not the goal, but the process needs the jerk to find the goal.

Patti, I would disagree with you slightly and say that confidence on the verge of cockiness is very attractive to women, in my experience. And cockiness is attractive to girls. The former is the confidence that comes from knowing without the shadow of a doubt that you know what's what and you can, period. Cockiness is a state of imbalance, which isn't healthy. So, in my experience, girls who have not learned to differentiate the two yet - and who have not come to appreciate the difference in the men who express confidence versus cockiness - seem to like cockiness. Women, who have had some time to become more mature, prefer men who take it to the edge of cockiness, but not over that line.

And yes, I read all of your post, AYD.

You have nothing to worry about with the manifestation portion of the AM2011 set. It was designed with married men in consideration.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: Cocky jerk isn't a bad thing, as long as it has a purpose, which in this case, it does. When one starts the alpha set, usually, the pendulum is all the way to the left side (so to speak) and being held in place. When the alpha set has it's initial impact, the pendulum is released and the result is an overbalance to the right side, and again a situation in which things are not as they should be. But this imbalance teaches you, along with your past experience of imbalance in the other direction, how to find balance. Jerk is not the goal, but the process needs the jerk to find the goal.

Patti, I would disagree with you slightly and say that confidence on the verge of cockiness is very attractive to women, in my experience. And cockiness is attractive to girls. The former is the confidence that comes from knowing without the shadow of a doubt that you know what's what and you can, period. Cockiness is a state of imbalance, which isn't healthy. So, in my experience, girls who have not learned to differentiate the two yet - and who have not come to appreciate the difference in the men who express confidence versus cockiness - seem to like cockiness. Women, who have had some time to become more mature, prefer men who take it to the edge of cockiness, but not over that line.

And yes, I read all of your post, AYD.

You have nothing to worry about with the manifestation portion of the AM2011 set. It was designed with married men in consideration.

Well, I have yet to meet the woman that says, "see that cocky guy over there, that's the one I wanna take home"! He's usually the one we're all rolling our eyes at saying, "OMG just GO AWAY"! Of course I can only speak for myself and the woman/girls I know. The "bad boy" is a whole different story. He's appealing because he's slightly daring and edgy. Although the usual saying is, date the bad boy but marry the good guy.