Subliminal Talk
AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal (/Thread-AwesomeYoungDude-s-Alpha-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Andrew - 03-12-2011

AYD,

Want you to know I do keep up with your posts but I'm very sick and having to move. I'll try to stay out of your dreams ok? Wink

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - woceyes - 03-12-2011

AwesomeYoungDude Alpha will definitely clean you of neediness and insecurity. even more so the what you already have had happen. not sure how much stronger on 2011 version then 2010. But im comfortable in any situation and if i feel some nerves about something i just kind of laugh it off and not worry about it.

I didn't realize your post was here in the user journals section my bad Smile And sounds like 2011 is working great for you so far

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 03-13-2011

(03-12-2011, 09:07 AM)Ryan Wrote: Don't let her nice criticism fool you, she is brainwashing her entire family after all ;P
You'll begin noticing a decrease in that neediness in a few weeks Smile but don't worry I'm not on this forum so much anymore that I really don't get many chances to read everything. Perhaps, you should move this forum to the Men's section it would be easier to find.

Ryan

RyRy...just shut it! lol

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Spiritman - 03-13-2011

Man I so wish I could use this program! I have bought the program but for some reason. I can't download it at all! The problem is being looked into but at the same time, I just wish I could start using this program! I have never had any problems downloading the past Alpha Male programs, but this one, for some reason, won't let me download it no matter what I do!

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Spiral - 03-14-2011

AYD,

I must say I felt the same way as you during stages 2 and 3. I had neediness for criticism, comments, and results. I'd sometimes look on the forum and wonder why I'm not getting comments or as many views as others. But now it doesn't matter. I still post just as much as anyone else but now without any thought behind it... Sometimes I will in my journal entries and in other responses but all in all not so much. I don't even read long posts anymore. I'm one of those guys that reads the first and last sentences of long posts. I'll come out and say it now, Patti, your posts are freaking long! But if it catches my interest within the first couple of lines I'll read the paragraph.. then give the second paragraph a chance. lol... I guess this all just comes with indifference. I sound lazy but I'm not. I haven't been this productive in my entire life!

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 03-14-2011

Wow sounds like a very familiar theme, and not unexpected. I'm also selective on what I read on others posts. I agree its the indifference. Before starting Alpha I wanted to know what to expect. So I read post to learn what to expect. Now that the changes are occurring I'm less likely to read others journals. I did read the 2 hour long post of Patti/Shannon exchange. I think they get the prize for longest journal entry. I just think that Patti wants to get to page 3 of her journal before I do hahahaha. (Patti I do read and enjoy your journal entries.)

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 03-14-2011

So my first attempt at sexy eyes occurred on Saturday.

[ opening scene ]

AwesomeYoungDude is relaxing on the couch. With a smirk on his face. He is in deep thought.

We see in to AwesomeYoungDude's mind as he talks to him self.

[Hmmmmm...I wonder how Ryan uses that sexy eyes thing......I wonder if it would work on my wife...]

AwesomeYoungDude saunters into the same room as his wife and from across the room starts to gaze into her eyes.

He speaks in the deepest sexiest voice he could muster.

Hey babe....you know the kids are way until evening....[sexy eyes, sexy eyes, work it, work it.....].....is there....anything...you'd like to do....you know....just you and me....

She pauses for a moment with a puzzled look on her face....then slowly she starts to smile.....she slowly walks across the kitchen.......Why yes...yes there is....since the kids are way we would have some....uninterrupted time wouldn't we [ with both hands showing the double quotation marks in the air] .....

We see in to AwesomeYoungDude mind again..[Wow....Shannon you the man........]

She moves close to AwesomeYoungDude and puts her hands on his shoulders and pulls him very close and starts to whisper in his ear.......

[Oh man Shannon....you are really really da man....]

In a slow sexy voice, she quietly whispers in AwesomeYoungDude ear..........You know what I would love for you to do this afternoon.....

[Hoooommmannnn.......Ryan would be proud of me now.....this sexy eyes thing is amazing.....]

She continued.......I would really love it if the two of us would go and.....

[Man-o-man...am I going to have a story to rival Ryan's this week...I might not even be able to post this.....Shannon YOU ROCK......]

....I would really love it if you could show me what a man you are by......(then in a very very soft voice she says).........cleaning the garage....................................

[fade to black]

So Patti, is that the kind of life story you were asking about?

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 03-14-2011

hahahahahahahahahaha....yes awesome, that WAS an awesome story!

I personally think a man is "oh so sexy" as he's washing the dishes!

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Ryan - 03-14-2011

Haha! Your wife is a tease, Awesome! ;P

Great attempt, she's probably too used to your old self right now but in time you'll be able to dominate. Time to flip the tables! Try this... Next you two are alone and she's near you, gaze into her eyes, don't say a word whatsoever. If she speaks or she asks you what? Even if she doesn't say a word... Say, come here. If she resists, then get up and go to her, right in front of her, face to face. Gaze into her eyes again, then pull her in closely, whisper into her ear, "every time I look into those beautiful eyes, I want to throw you on the bed and tear your clothes off", then get up and walk away to do your own thing ;P Good luck!

Ryan

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 03-15-2011

Ok so I took a weeeeee bit of literary license in that post....Ok a whole bunch. I should put at the top the disclaimer "based on true events" My bad.

The point of the post was to show that Ms. AwesomeYoungDude does not melt every time I come into the room. Romance has increased over the last 9 months, but by no means can I seduce my wife with just sexy eyes. But then again I'm only on stage 2. I generally will not post the intimate details of my marital relationship. Once again I am a gentlemen.

So beware that if my post has the Hollywood presentation its based on true events, but is dramatized for the forum audience (hey that how the networks get their rating).

BTW, Ryan although your portion of the post was truly fiction, I will say that your response does work and is very very close to reality...

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Spiral - 03-15-2011

"but by no means can I seduce my wife with just sexy eyes."

You sure can. Don't listen to those limited beliefs! You just have to be in the right frame of mind and grounded into your being. Immersed in your own love. :O

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 03-15-2011

Update Stage 2 week 3

- Decrease in insecurity. A co-worker found a minor problem with some of the work I had done. In the past this would have brought up feelings of anger, a need to justify why the problem occurred. This time I was cool. My face did not flush and I stayed calm. It was not an issue. The problem was minor and common place in my employment.
- Increase in spurts of euphoria and motivation. (This comes and goes in cycles).
- Increase in mental discipline. A marked reduction for a 5 day period in procrastination of mental activities with an increase in the capability to learn. I've had in my life spurts of this, but its been a very long time since I've had a period this long. I'm able to focus and force my self to continue on tasks. I'm more and more able to force myself to re-read something until I understand it completely despite the complexity. This includes reading, graphs, equations, processes, algorithms, flows, instructions, etc. The this state of mind is nirvana for me. I'm not procrastinating something which seems overwhelming to me because I lack the foundational information. An example that everyone would understand is if you missed a chapter in math and now had assigned home work in the next chapter. The burden of having to learn the previous chapter, along with its home work assignment, then learn the current chapter which you did not fully learn in class, because you lacked the foundation from the previous chapter, then do your current assignment all on top of the fact that learning is difficult mounted to a overweening burden to the point of inactivity. Now think about it if you are behind by 2 or three chapters. In the state I've been in for the last few days, I would take my lumps and start the work. The burden is not on my mind just the few steps ahead of me. Additionally in this state I would work through the previous chapter and understand it so that the next, chapter was easy. (I really hope that this state is the final outcome of AM11). I'm really tired of considering my self as lacking because I'm unable to force my self to remain diligently on task until a thing is learned. This feeling of lacking is the major source of lower self worth and insecurities.
- Starting to have more and more females hold eye contact for longer periods of time.
- Currently using Overcoming Procrastination 4G for 2-3 hours per day.
- Continued reduction in past sources of neediness. However a new set of neediness is coming up. The level of neediness for this new set does not have the depth or sting of the previous.
- Life is not perfect I daily struggle and have bouts of resistance. I have a long ways to go. I get but glimpses of what life can be, as if the sun is peeking through the clouds. I now expect that upon completion of AM11 these will no longer be glimpses but how life is.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Ryan - 03-15-2011

(03-15-2011, 07:06 AM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: Ok so I took a weeeeee bit of literary license in that post....Ok a whole bunch. I should put at the top the disclaimer "based on true events" My bad.

The point of the post was to show that Ms. AwesomeYoungDude does not melt every time I come into the room. Romance has increased over the last 9 months, but by no means can I seduce my wife with just sexy eyes. But then again I'm only on stage 2. I generally will not post the intimate details of my marital relationship. Once again I am a gentlemen.

So beware that if my post has the Hollywood presentation its based on true events, but is dramatized for the forum audience (hey that how the networks get their rating).

BTW, Ryan although your portion of the post was truly fiction, I will say that your response does work and is very very close to reality...

Of course it does... but it will feel a bit like you learned it in some movie while you do it, but they really eat that stuff right up.

Ryan

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - woceyes - 03-15-2011

(03-15-2011, 12:53 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 07:06 AM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: Ok so I took a weeeeee bit of literary license in that post....Ok a whole bunch. I should put at the top the disclaimer "based on true events" My bad.

Of course it does... but it will feel a bit like you learned it in some movie while you do it, but they really eat that stuff right up.

Ryan

That was a question i had asked a friend of mine is like what you said Ryan. Its obvious as you said feels like you learned it from a movie or something. That it just seemed to me like it was too easy to say before i tried it. They do eat that stuff right up lol Smile