Subliminal Talk
Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Concious and Unconcious effort journal (/Thread-Concious-and-Unconcious-effort-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 01-27-2011

hey ya'll...

ive been inspired reading all the journal here and its time i create my own.
well my focus right now are all the same like everybody else...money and women.

So, the subs that im using right now is AOS, US, and BASE.
im a fan of cory skyy teaching and right now i think about becoming a fan of shannon teaching in subliminals. but since cory more on the concious level and shannon is more on the unconcious.

im gonna do both teachings and i will report you guys on the result. why am i doing this is because i believe its great to have concious and unconcious mind working on a agreed goal. and before i knew about subs, i only use cory's teaching and i have a streak of euphoric days just like what most of people here experienced. and it stopped when i stoped doing the routines...

And i also do P90X for 1.5 month now, i guess that helped me in giving me more energy through out the day...and i believe this are also my concious efforts to be aligned with my goals of being sexy and success with women.

and at night i do release negative belief, or negative emotion like angry,sadness,guilty, etc by using ho'oponopono.

then i will go to sleep to the subs and here is the current playlist that i play everyday...(only using it for 2 days)
1. AOS - 6 hours
2. US - 5 hours
3. BASE - 5 hours
4. Resting - 8 hours

well thats about it...ill be posting the result here regularly...

http://www.alteclansing.com/content/ebiz/alteclansing/resources/images/sellsheet/bxr1220_sellsheet.pdf

this is the speaker that i used...looks good aint it..lol
btw what i mean by concious effort here means, written affirmation, mirror affirmation...ill add gratitude affirmation/confirmation...

life is great doug...

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Andrew - 01-27-2011

rtaufik- Are you sure you want your email address as your username? I can change it to anything you want if you send me a PM. I'm just worried about spam bots picking up your email.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Patti - 01-27-2011

(01-27-2011, 09:07 AM)[email protected] Wrote: hey ya'll...

ive been inspired reading all the journal here and its time i create my own.
well my focus right now are all the same like everybody else...money and women.

So, the subs that im using right now is AOS, US, and BASE.
im a fan of cory skyy teaching and right now i think about becoming a fan of shannon teaching in subliminals. but since cory more on the concious level and shannon is more on the unconcious.

im gonna do both teachings and i will report you guys on the result. why am i doing this is because i believe its great to have concious and unconcious mind working on a agreed goal. and before i knew about subs, i only use cory's teaching and i have a streak of euphoric days just like what most of people here experienced. and it stopped when i stoped doing the routines...

And i also do P90X for 1.5 month now, i guess that helped me in giving me more energy through out the day...and i believe this are also my concious efforts to be aligned with my goals of being sexy and success with women.

and at night i do release negative belief, or negative emotion like angry,sadness,guilty, etc by using ho'oponopono.

then i will go to sleep to the subs and here is the current playlist that i play everyday...(only using it for 2 days)
1. AOS - 6 hours
2. US - 5 hours
3. BASE - 5 hours
4. Resting - 8 hours

well thats about it...ill be posting the result here regularly...

http://www.alteclansing.com/content/ebiz/alteclansing/resources/images/sellsheet/bxr1220_sellsheet.pdf

this is the speaker that i used...looks good aint it..lol
btw what i mean by concious effort here means, written affirmation, mirror affirmation...ill add gratitude affirmation/confirmation...

life is great doug...

Thanks for doing this! I look forward to some interesting reads!

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Cortez - 01-27-2011

Welcome!
I like the conscious part of the Cory Skyy affirmations too. That's why I continue to do them. I think that changing at an unconscious level and then taking the action to change at the conscious are two parts of a whole. I am trying to keep with the CS mirror affirmations and visualizations consistently. They really do help. Good luck!

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Shannon - 01-27-2011

Would you guys like to have programs from me with consciously audible script mixed in for added impact?

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-27-2011

Yeah that's a great idea
we could listen or do mirror affirmations with them
maybe even paraliminals

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Shannon - 01-27-2011

Okay. Rainbow, you and Blueness design a cloner so I can clone myself five time. Cortez, you're in charge of feeding the six of me, and rtaufik, you can make sure my dogs get walked while I am doing everything. lol

So many great ideas... so few Shannons. Smile

I actually have had that in mind for a while as part of a very advanced program design, but have yet to find a good solution for certain aspects of the design.

How about we try to do one program like this as a prototype. Post your choice for which one on a non-journal thread in the appropriate section, and we'll take a vote. Then I'll remind you that it can't be a multi-stage set, for the prototype. Wink

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-27-2011

Ok Shannon Im working on the clone, I need a blood sample and a few tufts of hair.
please mail asap
Then I need a sub to download ur experience into its nubile manboy brain
rinse and repeat lol
Perhaps its time u trained an apprentice...
p.s. cortez baby shannons feed on cans of slimfast, popcorn and ringpops
Id def say the alpha set has made me smarterSmile

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 01-27-2011

@Shannon lol man...yea man it would be a great idea for doing the concious part. would love to join on creating the prototype in the future. ill walk your dog...just make sure u finished the prototype when i get back ....lol

well today i woke up feeling gewwdd...last night i had a dream having a business meeting with two beautiful women. business and women mixed in together.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 01-27-2011

i got a vision...and that vision is starting my new business...which is cleaning business...
i believe that BASE effect is starting to kick in...i read in the states, its a billion $ market...
well, i havent seen anybody doing that my country...and MANNN....im so excited...

back to work..bye..

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Benjamin - 01-27-2011

Hmm I have tried affirmation cd's before and I find that they are more distracting and my mind tends to question them much more when hearing them.

So I don't know how much benefit it would be.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Shannon - 01-28-2011

(01-27-2011, 11:40 PM)benjamin Wrote: Hmm I have tried affirmation cd's before and I find that they are more distracting and my mind tends to question them much more when hearing them.

So I don't know how much benefit it would be.

I would probably offer one track that was masked, ultrasonic and audibles all in one, along with other options, if the experimental succeeds.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Shannon - 01-28-2011

(01-27-2011, 10:20 PM)batman Wrote: i got a vision...and that vision is starting my new business...which is cleaning business...
i believe that BASE effect is starting to kick in...i read in the states, its a billion $ market...
well, i havent seen anybody doing that my country...and MANNN....im so excited...

back to work..bye..

Cleaning business is a good choice of businesses to start. Everyone needs something cleaned. UseBASE for a year and see what happens... it will amaze you. That program is how I got this business off the ground.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 01-28-2011

DUDEEEEEE....the sexy squint in my eyes started showin...and i got this sly smile now...and everyone is lovin it...im a sexy momma's boy ...lol

@Shannon
ya man...im using BASE right now. and the niche i will be targeting more likely to the high end houses. the commercial niche will be in a couple of year maybe. ive been reading some books concerning starting cleaning business...so i already got a picture about the market. overall im happy with the effort im putting on this business.