Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male 5/6 Challenge - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male 5/6 Challenge (/Thread-Alpha-Male-5-6-Challenge)

Alpha Male 5/6 Challenge - smoothsam - 10-03-2014

I've gone through AM5 once, EPRHA for 90 days, AM5 refresher 32 days, EPRHA for 30 days, and LTU 3.1 for 90 days or more. I've also meditated. I've done some releasing methods. I've learned from reading books and posts from people on this forum. I've gained some insight. Shannon's subliminals have changed my life. I will be outlining my use of the Alpha Male refresher stage for the next 7 months with the addition of PSTEC. I will then buy and use BASE 5G six stage sub and use it with the addition of PSTEC. I will rinse and repeat. I've realized that its important to have abundance in all areas of life. AM + BASE + removal of limiting beliefs will lead to infinite growth. I just hope that BASE has EPRHA and OGSF in every stage. We must keep refining ourselves. Growth is infinite.

I challenge everyone who has done either AM 5/6 to do stage 7 for the next 7 months.

Excuses prevents one from taking action and worse prevents us from growing.

Who will go on this journey of self-discovery?

-Sam

RE: Alpha Male 5/6 Challenge - Benjamin - 10-03-2014

It's probably better if you're spending that time to do the whole program again for 6 months.. preferably AM6. Shannon says if you're at the level you want then use the refresher otherwise do the whole program again if there's still work needed.

Good luck either way.

-Ben

RE: Alpha Male 5/6 Challenge - smoothsam - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 08:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It's probably better if you're spending that time to do the whole program again for 6 months.. preferably AM6. Shannon says if you're at the level you want then use the refresher otherwise do the whole program again if there's still work needed.

Good luck either way.

-Ben

Hey Ben,

You can do one of two things. You can use Stage 7 for a while, or you can use the set again.

I am going to use the refresher for 7 months. I still challenge those who want to improve their lives to use either Stage 7 or to do the whole program again.

-Sam

RE: Alpha Male 5/6 Challenge - gelimang - 10-03-2014

If i were you sam, i'd like to re-run the program twice or thrice more..lol
and continue to WM 3.0 if Shannon made it.. Big Grin

Because i see what Shannon post a few days ago, if you didn't see maximum result of this program, just re-run 2-3 times till you see the difference. Big Grin

RE: Alpha Male 5/6 Challenge - Ricardo - 10-04-2014

Stage 7 is an overview of the main statements in AM stages 1-6. Why not just do AM 1-6 again then a month refresher with 7. That would be more effective because you're getting more statements.

RE: Alpha Male 5/6 Challenge - smoothsam - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 09:16 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Stage 7 is an overview of the main statements in AM stages 1-6. Why not just do AM 1-6 again then a month refresher with 7. That would be more effective because you're getting more statements.

Shannon,

I'm just curious. How many words are in each stage of AM5/AM6? Does Stage 7 have the most words?

Thanks,

Sam

RE: Alpha Male 5/6 Challenge - Shannon - 10-04-2014

Stages 1 through 6 are woven out of the Master Key Script so that you get the whole thing in steps that you can take to get from starting out to handling everything there is to experience in the script. Stage 7 is the Master Key Script in its entirety.

If it were possible to just do Stage 7, I would have only made and offered Stage 7, because it would save me weeks and months of time and pain to build, and it would be cheaper and sell better probably. But, subs at this level of intensity need to be worked up to. So once you have gone through Stages 1 through 6, you have two options: you can re-run the whole six stages, or you can run Stage 7. Both are valid options. But one is better than the other depending on what you experience during the journey and where you are at the end of it.

It is better to rerun the six stages again if you have not come through the other end feeling like you've achieved the goals of the program yet, or if any stage gave you a lot of problems. This is true because the script of Stage 7 is so much heavier and more complex. Let's say you had a lot of resistance during Stage 3, and you feel like it never went away by the time you finished that stage. Do you think you're going to do better by focusing on re-running the stages and focusing yourself, or by running Stage 7 and having that plus everything else bombarding you all at once? Obviously, focus is better.

But once you have been through the stages enough times that they're not being resisted and you feel they are ether generating growth freely or you are not growing anymore because you're there, and you come out the other end feeling like you've pretty much achieved the program's goals, then Stage 7 by itself will be a better choice because you are ready to handle the intermix of all six stages at once. It won't overwhelm, it won't distract from growth.

(10-04-2014, 11:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: Stages 1 through 6 are woven out of the Master Key Script so that you get the whole thing in steps that you can take to get from starting out to handling everything there is to experience in the script. Stage 7 is the Master Key Script in its entirety.

If it were possible to just do Stage 7, I would have only made and offered Stage 7, because it would save me weeks and months of time and pain to build, and it would be cheaper and sell better probably. But, subs at this level of intensity need to be worked up to. So once you have gone through Stages 1 through 6, you have two options: you can re-run the whole six stages, or you can run Stage 7. Both are valid options. But one is better than the other depending on what you experience during the journey and where you are at the end of it.

It is better to rerun the six stages again if you have not come through the other end feeling like you've achieved the goals of the program yet, or if any stage gave you a lot of problems. This is true because the script of Stage 7 is so much heavier and more complex. Let's say you had a lot of resistance during Stage 3, and you feel like it never went away by the time you finished that stage. Do you think you're going to do better by focusing on re-running the stages and focusing yourself, or by running Stage 7 and having that plus everything else bombarding you all at once? Obviously, focus is better.

But once you have been through the stages enough times that they're not being resisted and you feel they are ether generating growth freely or you are not growing anymore because you're there, and you come out the other end feeling like you've pretty much achieved the program's goals, then Stage 7 by itself will be a better choice because you are ready to handle the intermix of all six stages at once. It won't overwhelm, it won't distract from growth.

Thanks Shannon. I will do Stage 7 for 7 months. I will be running AM every year. AM + BASE is a good combination that I have decided on. Keep up the fantastic subliminals. I appreciate your work towards providing us with the best value and helping us grow.

Thank you again,

-Sam

(10-04-2014, 02:08 PM)smoothsam Wrote:
(10-04-2014, 11:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: Stages 1 through 6 are woven out of the Master Key Script so that you get the whole thing in steps that you can take to get from starting out to handling everything there is to experience in the script. Stage 7 is the Master Key Script in its entirety.

Thanks Shannon. I will do Stage 7 for 7 months. I will be running AM every year. AM + BASE is a good combination that I have decided on. Keep up the fantastic subliminals. I appreciate your work towards providing us with the best value and helping us grow.

I have told others about your subliminals.

Thank you again,

-Sam