Subliminal Talk
Alpha or bust - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha or bust (/Thread-Alpha-or-bust)

Alpha or bust - Steve70 - 01-25-2011

Well I'm on the bandwagon.

I've been around the block a few times trying to get some real changes using stuff like hypnosis and brain entrainment, but to little effect. Part of what convinced me to actually try Alpha was the deep vault of testimonials available to go through so you know EXACTLY what you're gettting, the do's and don'ts and what to expect on each step.

Not just one sentence testimonials pasted on the hompage, but there's actually proof! people who can tell you like, 'yeah this works' or 'try this.'

here's to the start of new things...

RE: Alpha or bust - Benjamin - 01-25-2011

Welcome Steve. Good Luck with the subliminal.

-Ben

RE: Alpha or bust - Shannon - 01-26-2011

Welcome aboard, Steve. I'm glad you appreciate the forum we added so that people just like you could see what was really going on before you spent your money. Smile I look forward to seeing what you have to add to the discussion in the future.

First week down - Steve70 - 02-01-2011

Been using the sub regularly for the past week. Nothing dramatic happened (like i secretly hoped it would) but more a gradual awakening, like its hard to explain.

I work in an office with ALL women. the ratio used to be 6 guys 2 girls. but now its 7:1 in favor of the women. it doesn't really bother me, but for the fact they want me talking about shit all the time. dumb stuff. anything. I'm not a talker anyway so I just wann say shut the f*ck up and leave me alone. Let me let me do my work and get outta here. this past week, though, i've been able to sit and listen or stand and listen to dumb shit a lot easier.

for instance, a girl stopped in to ask how my weekend was, and normally i would've iced her, but i kept the conversation flowing, just for the sake of doing it. weird.

another time, this girl emailed pictures of her baby's first birthday party. I could've cared less, but stepped into her office to talk to her about it for the hell of it.

i would also say that my "don't give f*ck" mentality is higher. listen, when i work, i'm sort of a perfectionist, and need to be on top of my shit at all times. but today, i got in to work late (because of all this ice) got a nasty customer show up a tell me off about something i forgot and some other stuff. but you know what? i didn't care less. i felt pretty much like i missed an easy pass playing basketball, and had to keep playing --- it stung for the moment, and then i was done with it and concentrating on something else. hell yeah!

other changes include my movments. I am walking noticeably slower now, kinda like savoring each step, head up with a bit of a swag.
my eye contact is also improving. i listen to the sub at my desk all day, so i get my eight in no prob. love the progress so far.

RE: Alpha or bust - Jeff - 02-01-2011

That is really good improvement. I am curious what about this subliminal opens up the body language. My shoulders use to be very fixed. Then after ASC and AoS it opened up some. Then AM11 and boom, I have like superswag or something. All my motions are very fluid unless I focus on them or purposely walk a certain way.

RE: Alpha or bust - Shannon - 02-02-2011

The body language changes are a combination of improving self confidence, improving self respect and self esteem, better self image and not being so personally connected to little and stupid things.

Changes going on - Steve70 - 02-23-2011

I have upgraded my work wardrobe, first time in two years. Usually, when I go to the store, I'll only get what I need, but this time, i was a bit more selfish. Tongue I went and bought two pairs of shoes, three shirts and some new pants. Now, the shirts, for example, were all fitted, to give me a more professional look. This is something i've just now noticed REALLY makes a difference on me. I've got longer than average arms and it's hard to find the right collar/sleeve combo, but i found exactly what i needed and jumped on it.

Next, I get pulled over and cited for speeding while on my way to church, of all things. I play things real cool. But I'm late, got passengers with me, and ultimately VERY low on money. Yet, I get no break; ticket for $110!!! Says he's given me a break by citing me for less mph than it really was. Yea, right.

However, I take it in stride and keep moving. stiff upper lip and all that.

Anyway, get to the church, I drop my people at the door, circle, hoping to find a spot, and guess what...the ENTIRE parking lot is filled, no spaces, nothing. So I drive around a few times, hoping to get something. Get tired drive off. But was bound to use my time productively.

I get a few blocks from the church, see a guy walking who flags me down for a while. I pass him up, but think again, and double back. He tells me where he's headed and, not 100% sure where it is, I'm like "Sure, hop in!!" I have a good sense of where the area is but i tell him let me know when i'm close. We're listen to the radio and chatting and i pass his turn off. we get to his neighborhood about 45 minutes later! and i'm talking and joking with this guy, as if he were a friend or something. So that had me questioning things for a while..picking up this guy and stuff, unfazed by the ticket but just kept on.

I have one week to go for Stage 1 and have had a mixture of good vibe days with negative energy ones, but on the whole i'll say good. Before i started the sub, i wasn't too much on the girlfriend thing anyway, and i still feel that way. Looking forward to stage 2.

RE: Alpha or bust - Steve70 - 09-18-2011

It's been quite a while since my last post but I feel obligated to provide some feedback on things that have happened after using the subs.

I bought several subs while still doing AM2011 ...I couldn't resist. AM did a great job in helping me balance out my self identity and emotions...really a terrific course. It was a bummer to figure out that somewhere around stage 4 or 5, my speakers started giving off this high pitched noise, so I'm not exactly sure if i got everything from the sub, but i'll be doing it again in January.

Develop an Aura of Commanding Authority has been the sub, overall, that has worked the fastest. It hit several areas at once: my posture, my level of calm when speaking to clients, my attention to detail AND procrastination...it is terrific. I had this combined with AM2011 towards the end of stage 6. I used this when I was acting manager while my boss went on vacation for a week and I felt like there wasn't anything that came across my desk that I couldn't handle.

Shannon, you have produced great products here that work amazingly and are VERY affordable, hence my quickly scooping up like five more in the past three months!! Every since Aura worked so fast, I'm like expecting all to work at least that fast for me (like two days) but that's not realistic, I know. I get impatient, instead of letting the sub do it's thing.

I've begun Extreme Self-Esteem and plan on doing it for 32 days straight, and not combine it with anything else. From the script, it seems like just what I need. I've already noticed a side effect from doing this for about two weeks...it is eroding my need to procrastinate...my room is clean as ever, my desk and my inbox which had just about 200 new messages that I needed to clear (including a lot of old junk mail). And I just emptied it out on Saturday.

That said, as much as I want to isolate this sub by itself, I still need more help with my sensitivity to negative things people say or that I perceive that they say. Many time, I take stuff WAY to personal. When I hear something negative, even if I've heard a bunch of positive things, this one thing might throw me into a mental tailspin of self-doubt. And I am quite a perfectionist, which might explain some of the procrastination.

Word to the wise: run the subs, and stick with'em. If you can't decide on which one to do, I HIGHLY recommend Develop an Aura of Commanding Authority. I'll post progress with Extreme Self-Esteem in a week or two.

RE: Alpha or bust - Shannon - 09-18-2011

Thanks for the feedback. Smile Looking forward to seeing more results.

RE: Alpha or bust - Spiral - 09-19-2011

Good luck!