Subliminal-Shop Forums
Hair Growth / Strength - Printable Version

+- Subliminal-Shop Forums (http://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's (18+ NSFW) (/Forum-Women-s-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Title Requests & Suggestions (/Forum-Women-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Hair Growth / Strength (/Thread-Hair-Growth-Strength)

Hair Growth / Strength - Ash826 - 09-27-2014 02:42 PM

I would love a subliminal regarding hair growth for long and strong hair. I became ill in 2011 and two surgeries and a ton of medications later my hair is just not what it used to be.

I never thought I was vain, but as a woman, having lost as much hair as I have and what's left is so thin, it's very heart breaking for me and I can imagine for other women too.

My daughter teases me about my "rat tail" instead of my pony tail, and I laugh on the outside because that is exactly what it looks like. I just don't have the heart to cut the length off because my femininity feels tied up in having long beautiful hair.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Shannon - 10-01-2014 05:53 PM

I can understand how you feel. I went from having hair so thick and full that I needed to have it thinned before it could be cut, to having much thinner hair after chemo, and eventually to shaving my head because of it. I don't mind shaving my head, but I wish I felt more like I had an option of hair or not.

The hair regrowth program I am planning should deal with all of that, if I can make it work.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - rostrobl - 03-24-2017 07:28 AM

Dear Shannon,

any news update on the hair regrowth subliminal?

Thanks!

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - changer - 03-24-2017 12:44 PM

Just think about the customer potential if you make it work against receading hairline Cool

Shannon, since you use MHS for some time now - do you notice any difference regarding your hair? Do you think MHS could work against (male) hair loss? Guess I will try it out soon.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Zane - 03-24-2017 01:38 PM

I think one should use MHS 5.5G along with some herbal hair growth supplement.