Subliminal Talk
Hair Growth / Strength - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Hair Growth / Strength (/Thread-Hair-Growth-Strength)

Pages: 1 2

Hair Growth / Strength - Ash826 - 09-27-2014

I would love a subliminal regarding hair growth for long and strong hair. I became ill in 2011 and two surgeries and a ton of medications later my hair is just not what it used to be.

I never thought I was vain, but as a woman, having lost as much hair as I have and what's left is so thin, it's very heart breaking for me and I can imagine for other women too.

My daughter teases me about my "rat tail" instead of my pony tail, and I laugh on the outside because that is exactly what it looks like. I just don't have the heart to cut the length off because my femininity feels tied up in having long beautiful hair.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Shannon - 10-01-2014

I can understand how you feel. I went from having hair so thick and full that I needed to have it thinned before it could be cut, to having much thinner hair after chemo, and eventually to shaving my head because of it. I don't mind shaving my head, but I wish I felt more like I had an option of hair or not.

The hair regrowth program I am planning should deal with all of that, if I can make it work.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - rostrobl - 03-24-2017

Dear Shannon,

any news update on the hair regrowth subliminal?

Thanks!

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - changer - 03-24-2017

Just think about the customer potential if you make it work against receading hairline Cool

Shannon, since you use MHS for some time now - do you notice any difference regarding your hair? Do you think MHS could work against (male) hair loss? Guess I will try it out soon.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Zane - 03-24-2017

I think one should use MHS 5.5G along with some herbal hair growth supplement.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Jake2015 - 02-17-2018

Dont tell anyone - so shush - but im using onion juice on my scalp.

Youtube it, apparently it works so may as well give it a try.

Doing it daily, in the evening and leave it on for an hour or 2 until I want to shower.

I also use Nizoral shampoo 2% now 3 times a week - started all this 7 days ago.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Benjamin - 02-17-2018

I also heard once if you rub cow poo on your head it helps.

I'm not sure whos willing to experiment with that though! Big Grin

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Jake2015 - 02-17-2018

(02-17-2018, 04:42 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I also heard once if you rub cow poo on your head it helps.

I'm not sure whos willing to experiment with that though! Big Grin

haha cow poo maybe not, but onion juice is both scientifically and anecdotally proven and shown to work, due to many factors from a high sulphur content to increasing blood circulation in the scalp.

Lets see if it works, ive nothing to lose except more hair haha

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Zane - 02-18-2018

(02-17-2018, 10:00 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Dont tell anyone - so shush - but im using onion juice on my scalp.

Doing it daily, in the evening and leave it on for an hour or 2 until I want to shower.

Yeah, I know that technique. When I was a kid my parents would shave off my head and the apply onion juice on it mixed with other stuff.. Burned like hell. My hairs are awesome today. Worth the suffering lol

Just realised this thread is Ancient.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Jake2015 - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 02:41 AM)Zane Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 10:00 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Dont tell anyone - so shush - but im using onion juice on my scalp.

Yeah, I know that technique. When I was a kid my parents would shave off my head and the apply onion juice on it mixed with other stuff.. Burned like hell. My hairs are awesome today. Worth the suffering lol

Oh wow thats so cool.

Theres no burning though so im wondering if its meant to burn :/

Im using those normal yellow onions rather than red is that cool?

I have seen online that people say mix garlic with it and ginger, did your parents mix any of those things in?

and haha just realised its ancient now too since you mentioned it lol

(02-18-2018, 06:57 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Oh wow thats so cool.

I have seen online that people say mix garlic with it and ginger, did your parents mix any of those things in?

No, u r doing it right. It will only burn when u shave ur head and then apply. I will have to ask my parents about the ingredients

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Jake2015 - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 10:49 AM)Zane Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 06:57 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Oh wow thats so cool.

No, u r doing it right. It will only burn when u shave ur head and then apply. I will have to ask my parents about the ingredients

great thank you bro and ask if red onions are better or normal yellow ones too.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - rostrobl - 02-18-2018

I have used onion juice religiously before (also for 6 months I used fresh garlic juice). I can tell you that they did not work for me. However, good luck!