Subliminal Talk
SantaRich's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SantaRich's Journal (/Thread-SantaRich-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

SantaRich's Journal - SantaRich - 01-23-2011

Hello,

my name is Rich, and I am currently using ASC & Become Irresistably Attractive to Beautifully Women Sexually subs. ASC, for alittle over a month, BIATBWS for a month on the 24th, so tomorrow alreadyBig Grin.

I am happy with the results. I am starting to feel like I know I should, like there are options in life, that life is not supposed to, or have to be as hard I make it. For example, I don't have the monkey mind feeding me doubts as bad as I have the last few years, I am much more relaxed and just have a "whatever" feel, kind of dissociation from things. I don't know which sub is causing which effect, but me likes.

Probably the biggest changes that I am noticing though are that I no longer really even care about checking out adult websites, which I never liked, but somehow I fell into that habit, and secondly I have started to do one of my Qi Gong practices again, which I really hope to keep up.

I will be starting Alpha Male 2011, probably in february, and find myself excited for itBig Grin.

I wish I had discovered this years ago, when I was doing the first Qi Gong I learned, which had a profound effect on me, helped me to prove to myself that reality is more malleable than most people can even imagine. It was the most amazing part of my life and I am hoping that Alpha Male can help me get that back.

Thank you if you have read this long winded introduction of myself and I look forward to sharing my experiences and thoughts.

Sincerely,

SantaRich

RE: SantaRich's Journal - K-Train - 01-23-2011

Hey Santa Rich and welcome to the forum! I'm glad you're seeing results, can you tell me more about your experience with BIABW Sexually? What changes did you notice both within yourself and from others?

RE: SantaRich's Journal - Shannon - 01-23-2011

Welcome aboard, Rich! Glad to have you here, and pleased to see you're getting good results. Smile

RE: SantaRich's Journal - Roy - 01-24-2011

What results did you see specifically from using Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually?I am curious about that one.

RE: SantaRich's Journal - SantaRich - 01-24-2011

(01-24-2011, 05:25 AM)Roy Wrote: What results did you see specifically from using Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually?I am curious about that one.

Hello K-Train, Roy, and Shannon.

My experiences that I have noticed are more internal, although I am pretty sure I have a bad case of male pattern blindness, I believe Shannon called itDodgy I had purchased it a few days after it came out and listened to the confidence sub for just an hour a day, and BIATBWS atleast five to six hours, if not more.

What I have noticed is: much easier to talk to women, care less about what I say or how I come across, or what happens, for the most part. Guys are showing more respect Women are also reacting differently, getting more and longer eye contact. Like tonight at work, I was walking by this lady named jill. As I walked by she looked up at me and didn't glance away until I was not looking at her. Now this sticks out because she usually may look up, but looks back down right awayBig Grin. Another chick at my chiropractor's lifted up my underwear, and attached electrodes pretty lowBig Grin when hooking up for my back, which in two or three years has never happened before.

Internally, feel focused, have felt very energetic and good. One weird thing I have noticed is that when I get excited, I also get very hungry and just start eating. Noticed that because one day I just had a feeling that the sub was working, like I felt powerful, and I got real hungry at or near the same time. I do not go out to bars very much, am a bit of a hermit, so it is hard to tell about the sexually part.

Some days days are better than others, but atleast I do feel differently and generally better, more positive than before I started the sub. I hope this helpsSmile

RE: SantaRich's Journal - Shannon - 01-25-2011

I guess I need to create "Overcome Hermitage" too? lol

RE: SantaRich's Journal - ronatello - 01-25-2011

Shannon, I think the Alpha Male sub will eventually do away with "hermitage" in due time. From my personal experience, the want to stay in and keep away from others began to subside around mid stage 2 and has been slowly decreasing ever since.
But if you want to create a sub that directly attacks that, it would be nice for some as well.

RE: SantaRich's Journal - Ryan - 01-25-2011

Shannon maybe you could incorporate it into a "Become An Extrovert" sub?

RE: SantaRich's Journal - Shannon - 01-25-2011

I have "Become an extrovert" on my to do list, so might as well.

RE: SantaRich's Journal - SantaRich - 01-25-2011

I was just wondering what are some different setups you guys have to listen to your subs. Drains the battery on my laptop quickly, and not sure of the hz range on my speakers.

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Oh, and Shannon, have you ever thought about a poker sub?Cool

Rich

RE: SantaRich's Journal - ronatello - 01-25-2011

Here is my setup: hand-me-down (2nd) computer that has the subs on the hard drive. The 2nd computer is controlled by my 1st computer via remote desktop. 2nd computer has the VLC media player. I just remote into the 2nd computer and run VLC, set it to repeat one track and viola.
The audio output from the computer is run through an old AV receiver and then to some 2 way speakers.
I'm about to replace the 2nd computer with just a small mp3 player since the hard disk whine can be annoying at times when I'm trying to sleep.

RE: SantaRich's Journal - Jay - 01-26-2011

• (2nd) Laptop + Logitech Z-3E (20 kHz) - Constant AM11 loop
  • Playstation Portable + Philips SHE4500 (23 kHz) - Extreme Self Esteem

RE: SantaRich's Journal - SantaRich - 01-29-2011

(01-26-2011, 03:26 AM)Jay Wrote:
  • (2nd) Laptop + Logitech Z-3E (20 kHz) - Constant AM11 loop
  • Playstation Portable + Philips SHE4500 (23 kHz) - Extreme Self Esteem

Thanks guysSmile
Time for an update.

I had a couple of interesting dreams during the week, I really have to start keeping a notebook and pen next to my bed.

Anyway, there is a girl that I know who works at subway, don't know her well, but she used to work at where I work. And lately she has been more, kind of flirty I guess. Thursday night she was telling me how she had a crappy day, we talked while she was making my sub, while checking out she gave me a cookie and told me she would be working tomorrow, so to let me know what I thought of it. Now I am pretty sure she like me, but I go in friday and and we are talking again, I ask her the usual dumb interview questions, because I am still unsure and trying to feel the situation out. And I start feeling like I am moving into the friend zone, which is not where I want to be.

Today at walgreens though, a girl tried opening me,. I am pretty sure. I was buying some distalled water and she said she did'nt know water had an expiration date on it and smiled at me. I was pretty sure I felt some attraction from her when I walked up to the register. but that confirmed it for meBig Grin.

I have no doubts the sub is working, I never remember my dreams, as much as I would like to, and for the most part I have been really focused, I think one of my problems is I don't really go to bars very much, or at all really. I have also been feeling pretty good and am more likely to say something without the hesitation I usually have.

I have not seen any overt sexual displays, however there is a t-shirt I saw once that said,(you know that look a woman gives right before she wants sex, neither do I). That is kind of how I am, a woman really has to give me strong hints. Any suggestions as to what I could do to get the most out of this sub would be appreciated.Smile

RE: SantaRich's Journal - SantaRich - 02-05-2011

Allright, these are my thoughts on BIATBWS. I liked it, I had a very strong urge to just have fun alot of the time. I felt more comfortable and control in and of myself, not in my head as much, had a detached from results kind of feel. I did feel some attraction from women, but never in proper venues to try to take advantage, or see where it could go. I think I would have needed more time than 32 days for this.

I have now started on the Alpha 2011 as of the first of February.

One weird thing that happened was on the first day of using it, I was at work and a supervisor who is usually indifferent, to say the least, came up called me by my first name and patted me on my back. Just struck me as odd, because it has never happened before. Another guy, a co-worker I was talking to was getting all pissy telling me I must be a horrible person because I don't have a girlfriend and that I should take what I can get, because I am ugly.

Now I work at a factory so there is a certain amount of joking around, which I always think he is doing, but don't really care either way.

The other day I was just freaking out about something, could have also been my mother's energy rubbing off on me, everything is an emergency with her, and not in a good way. But just worked through it and felt AWESOME afterward.

Only 5 days in but so far so good.