Subliminal Talk
Life Tune Up 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Life Tune Up 3.1 (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-3-1)

Life Tune Up 3.1 - bloodvaliums - 09-05-2014

I have just completed 8 months of LTU.I'm extremely proud that i chose this subliminal because it definitely worked. From a person that was shy ,and could barely speak my mind , I am now a confident individual that feels invincible when I walk out the house. My social skills have gone up due to having more self-esteem and assurance in myself. I seem to have more goals now related to trying to improve
myself both on a physical and spiritual level,and my perception on life has been changed to the point where I don't take the petty things so serious and I just live.I haven't felt this good about myself in a long time,and I ask anybody with confidence issues to try this one.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - Tao374 - 09-06-2014

Sounds awesome, glad you got good results. I'm planning on starting LTU in a few months myself can't wait.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - bloodvaliums - 09-06-2014

Sounds great.You won't regret it just make sure you devote a lot of time into listening.You don't want to waste time and wonder where the results are because the results are basically come from how often you listen.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - jonathan4all - 09-06-2014

(09-06-2014, 06:30 AM)bloodvaliums Wrote: Sounds great.You won't regret it just make sure you devote a lot of time into listening.You don't want to waste time and wonder where the results are because the results are basically come from how often you listen.

^^I remembered I gave you same advice when you had just started LTU.I am glad that instead of 6 months you took it more and achieved better result. Now if you go for AM6, you feel very less resistance compared to others. I can tell that from my own experience. Good luck for whatever new sub you choose.Smile

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - bloodvaliums - 09-06-2014

Word.thanks jonathan you've been great help.I will keep that in mind.thanks again.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - Ricardo - 09-08-2014

Nice to hear you had good results and well done for sticking to it for 8 months! What subs are you going to use next?

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - bloodvaliums - 09-11-2014

Right now I have no idea.I'm happy I cleared a lot of resistance ,so it should be an easier ride for whichever subliminal I do choose.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - Mystic Pymp - 09-12-2014

Thanks for the testimonial, I reassures me my road with LTU I've started this month leads somewhere and there is a lot of positive things to wait for Smile

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - woodman - 09-15-2014

awesome

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - bloodvaliums - 09-27-2014

Thanks

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - dissonance - 10-11-2014

Hey how many hours a day did you listen to LTU?

RE: Life Tune Up 3.1 - lokko - 10-12-2014

Do base! Tongue