Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 06-03-2011

It seems to me that it's not so much that we're resistance to change, but rather we're resistant to the pace of change. If I use a sub 8 hours a day I rarely get any resistance. I went on a camping trip last weekend and consequently missed 2 days exposure, but during those 2 days I felt the effects of the sub really prominently and positively. This week I've been trying to catch up with the time I missed by listening to the sub 16+ hours a day and it's brought about some minor resistance. I know when I go back down to 8 hours a day though I'll really feel the benefit of bombarding myself like that.

Things are super great right now. I start my new job in just over a weeks time which I'm really looking forward to. My weightlifting and Yoga practice are really rewarding and I'm getting a lot out from them. I'm constantly learning and growing with every new book I read. I'm making new friends all the time and have a few dating prospects lined up. I have very little spare time but I can't complain. The subs making me super smooth.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 08-26-2011

Sad my post didn't work. Tried it twice and it failed. In brief: I've finished Alpha Male now. Really enjoyed it. I'm now on Sex Magnet and getting great results. Very sexually charged. I haven't posted here much because of there not being enough hours in the day - I'm incredibly busy right now.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - boromir - 08-26-2011

Awesome to read that you are alive and kicking, kicking ass that is. I know you wouldn't do that, just another one of my stupid metaphors.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 09-06-2011

The first few weeks of Sex Magnet where insane. My mind was all cool, chilled out and secure; it's always been that way, but it had also been significantly boosted by alpha male. Sex magnet challenged that. My sex drive just went through the roof. I had this luscious, sensuous, desirous swelling of energy moving around within my physiology and extending itself beyond myself. It felt like a play of impatient bliss. It was an unbearably pleasant feeling; unbearable because it was so hungry, pleasant because it felt blissful. My mind was chilled out, but my body was overcome. I don't know whether I'm glad or not, but this feeling has now died down.

My standards are very high; perhaps even artificially and unrealistically high. I may have priced myself out of the market. This has led me to consciously lower them. I've had to, because I'm pretty desperate for sex right now lol. Neediness is zilch though.

Any body image issues have vanished. I'm noticing a relative increase in the number of IOI's I'm receiving. I still doubt interest though, and consequently, sometimes, refrain from capitalizing on the IOI's. I'm working on this. No negatives really to speak of. It's pretty safe to say that most people see and acknowledge me as an attractive guy. My careers really progressing as well.

Sex Magnet is crazy; I'm holding on for the ride.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 09-07-2011

Everything seems so much brighter doesn't it? When you relax... It's awesome. I doubt your ups and downs will be as drastic as mine have been. Your journal will be fun to read.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 09-12-2011

I'm finding that I'm becoming much more attracted to older Women; similarly they're behaving more attracted towards me to. I'm of the impression that this is a scripting thing. To me, "women" are females 10+ years older than me, while "girls" are females within my age range. Not that girls my age are acting repelled by me or anything, but they don't seem to be acting anywhere near like the ferocity some of the older ones are.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Benjamin - 09-13-2011

Really.. I don't like the sound of that part. I was with older women when I was younger and don't want to be anymore. I now want to be with girls like 18-21 because they are so sexy. I do see some of them attracted to me, but my beliefs are so f^&ked up that I don't act on it, doing security ruins that because you start to think they just want something because you are the bouncer.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Benjamin - 09-13-2011

Anyway, I won't be doing SM for a while now, i'm doing ideal weight when I finish alpha as that area needs attention more for me.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 09-13-2011

(09-13-2011, 01:30 AM)benjamin Wrote: Really.. I don't like the sound of that part. I was with older women when I was younger and don't want to be anymore. I now want to be with girls like 18-21 because they are so sexy. I do see some of them attracted to me, but my beliefs are so f^&ked up that I don't act on it, doing security ruins that because you start to think they just want something because you are the bouncer.

I don't know if it's the scripting for sure, but it is what I'm observing.

EDIT: I wrote more than that one line, unfortunately my posts aren't showing properly.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 09-14-2011

Well...you have to also remember. Older women, esp. single older women, are much more open expressing sexual interest than the younger women.

I'll tell you I was thinking about this yesterday because most of the women I date...their mothers give me the look like they want to rape me lol. Later on they tell their daughters they'd f- me if they weren't with me ;P

Ryan

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 09-17-2011

I have also noticed that women older than myself are showing some serious and ferocious interest in me, although not exclusively. Three older women are constantly arguing over me now. I had a younger one give me one of the most blatant hits I have ever seen yesterday. She was cleaning rooms at the hotel I was staying in, and she basically jumped out of the room and cornered me to qualify herself as fast and hard as she possibly could have. It was amazing. I could have told her to give me her number and we'd have been sharing genetic material when she got off work if I wanted to. Unfortunately for her, she disqualified herself pretty well while trying to qualify herself, since I don't do drama.

Anyway, I have listed as one of the improvements for the 2013 SM program that the age of the target audience be either "younger than or equal to the user", or "whatever the user most wants". It will depend on how the implementation actually works, but I am leaning toward the second one.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 10-01-2011

I'm seeing a huge increase in the amount of attention I'm getting from Women. Loads of Deer in the head light looks; 'accidentally' bumping into me; approaching me; etc. Thankfully, as well, I'm becoming far better at capitalizing on the attention I'm receiving. I can escalate much better. Sex is epic: I can keep going as long as I want; the girls sound like their in Ecstasy; the girls get totally into it; the sessions seem to last forever; every position you can imagine. I feel like superman in the bedroom. Sex Magnet is just about starting to click for me.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 10-03-2011

Somehow this doesn’t surprise me with you. I think you had this all going on within you before you started this sub…all it’s doing is enhancing it!

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 10-04-2011

(10-03-2011, 06:56 AM)Patti Wrote: Somehow this doesn’t surprise me with you. I think you had this all going on within you before you started this sub…all it’s doing is enhancing it!

Patti, I didn't know u knew wildflower personally...

Just messin!