Subliminal Talk
Ruben's AM 6 Testimonial - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Ruben's AM 6 Testimonial (/Thread-Ruben-s-AM-6-Testimonial)

Ruben's AM 6 Testimonial - ruben - 08-18-2014

I have been used AM 6 for 5 and half months now, so I am about to finish this bada** subliminal. I decided not to write a Journal because I want to see the result from before and after AM in general. I enjoy the process but I enjoy the result more.

A little bit of my background, I am 22 years old man from Indonesia. I am at my last year in college. I used to have low self esteem and it lead me to depression. I always had suicidal tendencies at that time until I learn about self help and meditation stuff. Actually it helped me overcome depression but not my self esteem issue. I tried tons of subliminal to help me with this issue but not of them work flawlessly. They work at the beginning but after few weeks, the effect wore off.

My quest to find for great subliminal come to and end when i found IML site and read the testimonials/journals in this forum. All of the journal in this forum seems legit and the user look like they have great journey during subliminal especially AM sub. So I decided to take a risk and brought AM 6 with all money I had (its very expensive for Indonesian college student Big Grin) but It was totally worth it !!!

I am changed man now.
I have very high self esteem now and always confident with myself.
I don't care what other people think about me cause most of the time, this people don't play big role in my life
I am now more extroverted (I used to be an introvert)
I can be a leader or at least a center of attention in big social group (I used to be an outlier and sometimes they don't know if I'm exist)
Lot of girls notice me on the street (I can tell because my friend told me so)
There is no more suicidal thought even a slight
But the best thing I can get from AM is I am now more adaptable

In short is AM 6 works great

RE: Ruben's AM 6 Testimonial - Shannon - 08-18-2014

Thanks for the feedback and testimonial! Are you planning to run it again?

RE: Ruben's AM 6 Testimonial - ruben - 08-18-2014

Yeah of course. I am planning to run it again someday after I try Grow Taller sub.

I will definitely write feedback about Grow Taller since I don't see many feedback about this sub.

RE: Ruben's AM 6 Testimonial - Benjamin - 08-19-2014

Awesome results Ruben. Glad it went so well for you.

-Ben

RE: Ruben's AM 6 Testimonial - AlphaMind - 08-19-2014

Man I am also from Indonesia!! I am in Karawaci!!

Let's meet up dude !

RE: Ruben's AM 6 Testimonial - ruben - 08-19-2014

@Benjamin yeah thx man

@AlphaMind I live in BSD, not so far from Karawaci. Yeah let's meet up. Send your contact to my inbox Big Grin Thx

RE: Ruben's AM 6 Testimonial - gelimang - 08-20-2014

cool dude, i can't wait saving my money to buy this AM6 product..
thanks for your field report..
I'm in State of Yogyakarta, Indonesia. nice to know you ruben, alphamind.