Subliminal Talk
The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard (/Thread-The-Journey-of-a-Sexy-Bastard)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - AlphaMind - 08-08-2014

Bastard, lol Big Grin

Starting August 6 I have been doing DAOS 2.0 4G Big Grin

There are things I want to do and to BOOST while experimenting Wink

The way I listen to this sub is by playing the masked version as loud as possible with every equipment I have. Today is officially day 4 and yes I get crazy looks from girls around me.

My current affirmation I am now the absolute essence of sexiness is taken from DAOS script and with that I am replacing it with Cory Skyy's.

Women want to fuck me everywhere I go

Going to do it in Ryan's way and people who got results in this forum. Expect good news as I am doing social experiment with it Wink

EDIT: I want this sub to be made in 5G SOA/Slipstream/O.E 2.0 Big Grin

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - Benjamin - 08-08-2014

Haha I love the name of this journal! Smile

-Ben

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - LifeLabs - 08-08-2014

Haha! Nice to see an Aura journal.

I'm gonna start it soon as well.

Will you do it for 3 months?

Take some pictures for before/after results on your facial expression!

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - AlphaMind - 08-08-2014

Yep, I'll be taking photos of before after like Ryan (where is that lucky motherfucker XD ), lucky him to have run AM > WM > SM so many times with single stages sub.

EDIT: Woah! Mo****fu**** change into mommy lover XD

I'll be doing this sub for 32 days or more.

August 9 2014

Mental Masturbation #1 - Clearing the Mental Desk

1. Write every thought that appear right NOW
  2. Put check mark on the things you CAN'T control
  3. Put stars in the things you CAN control
  4. Accept everything that aren't in your control
  5. Evaluate and prioritize the things you CAN control
  6. Make the action steps for the things you can control

Finished doing this, and this is the thing I MUST improve
1. My body fat = My diets
2. My vagueness towards my goal(s)

Further note shall be post.

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - SargeMaximus - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 08:49 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: Mental Masturbation #1 - Clearing the Mental Desk

1. Write every thought that appear right NOW
  2. Put check mark on the things you CAN'T control
  3. Put stars in the things you CAN control
  4. Accept everything that aren't in your control
  5. Evaluate and prioritize the things you CAN control
  6. Make the action steps for the things you can control

Great idea right there.

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - Ricardo - 08-09-2014

I was going to do this but changed my mind to AM6. I will be following your journal with interestSmile

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - Ricardo - 08-09-2014

(08-08-2014, 08:49 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: Yep, I'll be taking photos of before after like Ryan (where is that lucky mommy lover XD )

Probably too busy humping all those hot woman!

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - MasterEnki - 08-09-2014

Quote:AlphaMind Wrote:
Starting August 6 I have been doing DAOS 2.0 4G

Quote:LifeLabs Wrote:
Haha! Nice to see an Aura journal.

I'm gonna start it soon as well.

Awesome!!!

I'll be starting AoS 4G on 24 August (and a journal for it).

I am going to aim to do AoS 4G til end-2014 (around 125 Days).

Will be good to have a few others on the journey.

Quote:AlphaMind Wrote:
Women want to **** me everywhere I go

Maybe "Women want to have sex with me everywhere I go" would be better.

Technically a woman / women f***ing a guy can mean trying to harm him / destroy his life / screw him over / have cruel intentions towards him, etc.

Affirmations done Mantra-style is a good idea.

I plan on doing 1-5 affirmations, at least 125,000 times each, sometime on my AoS 4G journey (But I am planning on doing AoS by itself for at least a few weeks to let the basic programming sink-in).

Good Luck on your AoS 4G journeys guys.

I'll be joining shortly!!

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - AlphaMind - 08-09-2014

(08-09-2014, 05:46 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: Awesome!!!

I'll be starting AoS 4G on 24 August (and a journal for it).

I am going to aim to do AoS 4G til end-2014 (around 125 Days).

Will be good to have a few others on the journey.

Great! Do check my journal as I WILL implement EVERY shit I can find and doing CRAZY experiment with it Big Grin

I am young, wild, and FREE

(08-09-2014, 05:46 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: Maybe "Women want to have sex with me everywhere I go" would be better.

Technically a woman / women f***ing a guy can mean trying to harm him / destroy his life / screw him over / have cruel intentions towards him, etc.

I plan on doing 1-5 affirmations, at least 125,000 times each, sometime on my AoS 4G journey (But I am planning on doing AoS by itself for at least a few weeks to let the basic programming sink-in).

You reminded me of the importance in affirmation wording. Thanks!!

While I AM running DAOS my affirmation will be:
Women want to have AMAZING sex with me everywhere I go

As far as I experienced doing 1 affirmation at a time is WAY much much WAY better. Trust me it will be like a laser FOCUS shoot right to our target Cool

Side note:
I'll be following up with
  1. Diet schedule
  2. Finding what are my goal(s), and
  3. Learning Virtual DJ

I am influenced by DJs alright. The last time when I go to Bali DJ Miki Taka was there and it was fucking amazing! I got the pic in her DJ booth and the view is AMAZING. DJ is the king in clubs and I like to dance freely like nobody's watching.

I don't have the controller yet so I am learning Virtual DJ. Its fun though my songs are "meh" hahahaha Big Grin

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - IainLPplus44 - 08-09-2014

Quote:Technically a woman / women f***ing a guy can mean trying to harm him / destroy his life / screw him over / have cruel intentions towards him, etc.

Speaking about mantra affirmations I have some info that might help you. So AlphaMind I think you should try this.

I have something that will help with your attraction of women. It's an attraction Mantra It is called Kleem. I'm new age so I'm into all this spiritual stuff but I can tell you it works. You have to say Kleem 108 times in one sitting. You have to say it like this "Kleeeeeem" you have to elongate the "e" for about 3 seconds. It feels weird when you do it I get a pressure on my third eye and I feel vibrations in my heart chakra. I did Kleem in 3 sittings and went out and all these women kept staring at me like they wanted me and I met 3 girls that I know which showed signs of attraction.

here is a video on how to do it = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i1gyskFubw&safe=active

Try this with AoS and you'll probably be a sex god.

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - AlphaMind - 08-10-2014

(08-09-2014, 04:38 PM)IainLPplus44 Wrote: Speaking about mantra affirmations I have some info that might help you. So AlphaMind I think you should try this.

I have something that will help with your attraction of women. It's an attraction Mantra It is called Kleem. I'm new age so I'm into all this spiritual stuff but I can tell you it works. You have to say Kleem 108 times in one sitting. You have to say it like this "Kleeeeeem" you have to elongate the "e" for about 3 seconds. It feels weird when you do it I get a pressure on my third eye and I feel vibrations in my heart chakra. I did Kleem in 3 sittings and went out and all these women kept staring at me like they wanted me and I met 3 girls that I know which showed signs of attraction.

here is a video on how to do it = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i1gyskFubw&safe=active

Try this with AoS and you'll probably be a sex god.

I will respectfully decline. I have searched about this "Kleem" and it is originated in Hinduism. It will contradict with my religion, but I do into Chakras as they are energy points within.

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - AlphaMind - 08-10-2014

August 10

I go out with couple of my friends and yes, you can expect who is the most highest status alpha bastard in there Big Grin

Some random girls talk to me, a underclassmen met me and completely see me as high status. I don't flirt with her as I am NOT interested, funny, I see her boyfriend walking so fast to her and when he meet me he is completely loss. Booyah! Never see a high status motherfucker a-hole? Big Grin

I watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and, duuuh, movies these days are all high in animation, computer graphic, effects but not good in plot and story development. Inception is still the best movie so far, heck, they even put some self help wise words

[Image: inception_quote.jpg]

Next thing is, yep, a girl in my group completely attached to me. Heh.

Alright, need to go back to sleep. I go home 5 o'clock in the morning today and just woke up for a bit to post this.

Amazing!

EDIT: I just remembered when I am in Karaoke lounge there 2 chicks with smokin brown body wearing tights and showing their boobs. I don't know if they are a call girl or what but when they step up in front of I naturally focus on their cleavage. Such a sight, I can't really tell if they aware of it but I know one of them see me but I am totally naturally focused on her boobs. They didn't react and I just keep my cool. It is true, high status male get what he wants Wink

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - AlphaMind - 08-18-2014

What the fuck happened to me?

Fuck, I have becoming a bummer these days and regrettably stopped my DAOS listening, 1 week ago :@

This, is, a very crazy resistance. I got anxiety all over me. Damn, I hate being in this. I dunno how to alpha again, frankly, I am in the trying again.

Sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh. Back to the road, back back back!

Today I'll restarted the DAOS journey. Damn damn!

I am in a new environment now. Living alone and shit, with nobody I know. I am in a fresh start and I want this start to be amazing, awesome and any shit included!!

RE: The Journey of a Sexy Bastard - JackOfHearts - 08-18-2014

is it your first sub? did you resist the other subs too?