Subliminal Talk
Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-Tiger-Eye-s-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 01-14-2011

Greetings everyone. I'm 10 days into the Alpha Male sub and figured I should start a journal. The journals I've read on here so far are inspiring, and decided it would be a good idea to start one to chart my progress and ask questions along the way.

I had already started down a path over the last few months toward becoming more Alpha/Dominant, working on things like body language and changing beliefs, but figured that Shannon's sub can help me get past some sticking points which are harder to consciously change. So far in my first ten days I have noticed some restlessness and have been remembering some "odd" dreams (when I usually don't remember dreams at all). In addition, I feel that some of the stuff I was working on before is becoming a little more solid.

I am using the masked version, mainly because this is my first sub and I want to know that I am being exposed (i.e. didn't forget to turn it on, know that I can use it on any of my computers/stereos and so on).

One of my first questions now that I'm getting into it is the amount of exposure. So far I have ranged from 4 hours a day to 15 hours a day, seeing that I do have a lady friend who spends the night sometimes which makes it harder to listen at night on those days. Is this alright, or does daily exposure need to be more consistent? (I've really only had 3 days so far that were under 10 hours)

Also, I listen to it at work on my computer speakers. There are no females in my office so that's fine, but could this have any adverse effect on my male co-workers who hear it sporadically when the walk by or enter my office?

That's it for now. I'm open and looking forward to the journey in front of me.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 01-14-2011

Welcome, Tiger Eye!

Daily exposure at consistent levels is best, and using it at work is not recommended. Smile Mainly because it's illegal to expose others to subliminals without their knowledge and consent, but also because you may get more than you bargained for if they get enough exposure to respond as more alpha, especially if they are already more dominant than you are. I have no idea how much they might be exposed, but I do know that over time, they could be exposed enough to have an effect.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Benjamin - 01-14-2011

Welcome to our little forum, hope you enjoy the adventure Smile

-Ben

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 01-20-2011

Appreciate the info Shannon and thanks Benjamin.

Half way through stage 1 now and I think things have leveled off. As I mentioned before I started some self work on this about 4-5 months ago, so perhaps I have already let go of many things that Stage 1 is suppose to address. As pointed out elsewhere in this forum, Stage 1 is polar, so not noticing big changes at this point doesn't concern me.

I do, however, feel the inner beliefs and attitudes which I have been working on changing getting stronger, and I'm sure this is in part to the reinforcement from the sub.

Still looking forward to the process and really excited about getting to Stage 2 now, being half way there.

I'll keep y'all updated!

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 01-20-2011

By the way, 8 hours a day exposure is optimal.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 01-21-2011

Cool, that's what I've been doing. Only had the 1 day that was 4 hours, the rest have been 9+.

Also, just purchased the 2011, so will be starting with that at Stage 2. Smile

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 01-22-2011

It occurred to me this morning that there is perhaps another way the sub is effecting me that I hadn't considered. After downloading the AM2011 and perusing the instruction manual, I noticed one of the changes/benefits of the program (also in the 2010, and probably previous versions) is: Taking care of yourself better, in terms of exercise, eating, hygiene and dress.

Hmmm, well last week for no real reason, i.e. I hadn't been thinking about it or anything, I cut caffeine out of my diet (diet cokes, red bulls, and so on). That's gone on for about 10 days and I've definitely been feeling better.

Then yesterday I decided to stop smoking, something which I had been "thinking" about doing, but planned to use the stop smoking sub after the AM sub, so not immediately. I was out running some errands when I finished the last cig in my pack and just decided not to buy any more. I've been tempted a few times, saying to myself "I'll pull in up here and get a pack", but end up just driving on.

At my buddy's poker game last night, I'm usually hitting the porch a few times for a smoke break, but didn't miss it in the slightest. People were actually stunned when I told them I didn't have any cigs and that I thought I was quitting. When the smokers would come back in I would notice the odor of stale smoke and actually found it repulsive. Granted, it's only been 24 hours since I've stopped and I've stopped plenty of times before in my life, but my mindset seems really different about it this time.

I don't know if the sub addresses the health aspect in Stage 1, but I figured it might since the decisions I made were semi-spontaneous and I seem really determined to see them through.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 01-22-2011

Man, don't you feel better? Cigarettes are the devil!

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 01-22-2011

I'm impressed, Tiger Eye! Go you!

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 01-26-2011

First to report that I'm still cigarette and caffeine free and feeling great!

Second, had a few strange dreams I've recently.

The first occurred on Saturday when I was napping in the afternoon with the sub playing. In my dream an old flame of mine from about a year ago had come over to get some stuff out of my attic that she had stored there. There was a ~5 ft pyramid of trash bags in my kitchen that was her stuff she was taking away. (She actually has nothing stored in my attic) When I woke up I was kinda wigged out because there had been an issue with her at the beginning of December and it was still lingering in my mind from time to time. It's like my subconscious was acting out via dreaming what was probably the sub's direction or influence to get rid of those thoughts.

The second happened just last night while the sub is playing, of course. In this dream I was in a small shack on a cliff by the ocean. I'm putting together a "puzzle", but nothing like a traditional puzzle. I just had to put these elongated light bulb type objects onto a board that already had a bunch of others on there, and every time I'd fill up a board, a new one missing a few pieces would be underneath. The pieces would fly in through the windows and I'd have to catch them. In the dream I remember it being kinda fun, but mainly that it was of utmost importance that I complete the "puzzle". It was a very important thing that I was doing, putting this "puzzle" together. I woke up and was like "Whoa . . .". I realized the sound of the ocean from the sub had worked its way into my dream which is how I knew I was by the ocean, but the rest of it seemed to be my subconscious acting the entire process out.

Anyways, that's about all to report, no zombie dreams (yet?, heh). I haven't suffered bs in general for awhile now, so no new irritability. Overall I would say I just feel really calm and relaxed, which is cool.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 01-26-2011

It's always fascinating how we can incorporate outside influences into our dreams. I don't usually try to interpret dreams, but that sounds pretty clearly like the sub is directing you to build a new you. Smile

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 02-02-2011

Things are going good here at the end of Stage 1 for me (only 3 nights left). These are the changes that I've noticed since I started using the sub:

- I feel more confident and relaxed
- I quit smoking cigarettes and cut caffeine out of my diet
- I make more eye contact with people
- I hold my head up and stand more erect when I walk
- I am more aware of my body in general and the message that it sends
- My everyday interactions with people have changed, people seem more accommodating

Overall I feel great and am quite satisfied with the progress I'm making. I'm revved up to start AM2011 and Stage 2 this weekend.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - mat422 - 02-03-2011

Awesome man, keep up the good work. I've noticed a lot more awareness of my body after finishing stage 1. It's amazing how these subliminals work and everyone's progress is identical in some way.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 02-03-2011

I was very grateful for the effects stage 1 and 2 had on me. The main reason why is body awareness. It did make me more paranoid like with every little thing going on in my body... However whatever paranoia I had about anything being wrong with me is gone. It cost me a couple of doctor's visits but I've just reconfirmed in my mind I'm a very healthy person. I also became totally aware of my body language. I was moving smoothly even when I was thinking about it. It was already apart of me. It's a good feeling.