Subliminal Talk
Dp ASC Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dp ASC Journal (/Thread-Dp-ASC-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Dp ASC Journal - Dpenguin - 07-31-2014

Good Day, everyone.

My name is Dpenguin, and i have beggined to use Absolute Self Confidence 5th generation a few days ago.

Before i engage in telling me my experiences, and begin to record my dailing results and daily issues with the file, i will like to say that if i have errors in my writing skills is mainly because english is not my main language.
Second i would like to thank Shannon for a pair of things, first to let some of the scripts of the files exposed. I ended in the subliminal shop page, when i was looking for scripts for meditation lol.Big Grin

And secondly for letting for free this file that i have see give results since the first time i finish to hear the track. Is very Wonderfull your mastership not only in the script making, if not in the file making. I Have tried before some subliminal, audios, mp3, or file. And this are the ones that have the best results.

I should Say, although is only my opinion that this are the best files on the market, Sir. Tongue

Again thanks for letting the File to be free, mostly because i live in a country where accessing to dollars is hard, and the only way i have found is working in internet. lol

-----------

Now that is over i would Talk to some issues i have; Is there any problem with i don't know listen the fiel and listen music, or seeing a tv show or a youtube, meanwhile i'm using the video?. I haven't do it, because i don't know if i could sabotage the file doing this.

I haven't be able to listen all the day all the 8 hours, that is recomendate per day, i been busing with various task that sometimes don't let me hear it. So i Have to listen for more days that is recomended?.

------

Now that is over, i will put a little journal i have of the few few days i have using the files.

Day 0

I want it to test it.

So, i Decide to using both the Ocean track, and the streming track, so i could have an idea of how many times i have beeign hear it. IDont know if i should using the ultrasonic around my dog, so i will use this two.

I hear the file around half an hour, and i noted extremly calmness, i was concentrated, i was extremly confident, i haven't feel like this in months.

I liked the way i was feeling so i decided to begin my journal in this.

Day 1

Was mostly ok, although since this day and today, i have been feeling with more energy and a little anxious. It's Weird because i know that when i was c hild i feel it like this all the time, when i begin to age, i slowly and slowly lost this feelings.

Although it could be how i am hearin the files so who knows?

I feel more confident and less insecure

Day 2

Yesterday (Day 1), was nothing interesting to report, because i didn't get out. This days i have to say since i put the first foot outside home, i feeled diferent, in soooo many ways.

Before i noted that i was scared, or insecure of walking in the streets, now i feel like the most relaxed thing in the world, i'm confident each step i take.

And i did see i have get it womens attention, lol, some looks although i would like some aproach for them it was cool.

When i get it to my destination i found some of my friends, enagging in conversations was more easy, and the aproach anxiety, i have before was less, sometimes i have zero and i was like a fish in water.

Aproaching womens, was soo cool and easy. And getting their attetion was extremely easy.

(i have to say before i continue, i have beign using for a few weeks before Shannon some of your scripts for meditation, or positive afirmations, some like ultra motivation or overcome aproach anxiety for men; I was scared of files because there have beign some back subliminal audios that have secret things that they don't tell you, and try to manipulate you, lol for a moth i was against donloading this file, but recently i decided to risk it, and well good thing i risk it lol)

Some womens, where aproaching me other were happy and using more contact with me, and i could aproach any girl i wanted it. Lol there was a point when i decided it to try that if i visualizate that all womens will feel happy around me, that all of them flashed me a smile or extreme positive emotion when i decided to five them my atention lol.

In the end was a good day for flriting, have friends, and beign more confident in my self.

Lol Even there was a moment when i was pranked, and i taked like it was nothing. i feeled soo cool, that all the people around me didnt laugh and just apreciate me.

Indeed if this was day two i don't want to know what is going to be in the future xD.

Day 3

Was ok, i guees i have a little work, and got it a little nervous. I Talked with my friends, with zero anxiety and total control, i was a little scared around womens, but i think is because this day in the morning ii only hear the file like an hour, so, ok.

In general was a good day, i was more calm, that before when i woulde be a guy with a lots of nerves.

Days 4

I waked up a little angry, but it gor away after a time, i feel it like more cool and calm afterwards.

My mother decided to for some reason, try to begin a fight with me. I was repairing a table, and then she begin to insult me i was soing wrong or sabotaging my work soo she could say i was doint it work, so she could have an escuse to get angry at me and begin to shout me. I dodged every attempt, and begin to to concentrate in miy job with calmness, anc confidence, that if i ignored her she will go. And that was what happened, of course she got angry begin to insult me a little, but after a while that i was cool, calm, relaxed, she got angry and left me.

I have to say before i would enage in a pointless fight, with her but now? I know when to fight and when not lol

-------------

Sorry if is soo laarge post, but well i was waiting a lot since the forums get death xD.

Good day, Dpenguin

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Ricardo - 08-01-2014

Welcome to the forum Dpenguin, I'm sure you will like it hereSmile

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Ampersnd - 08-01-2014

Welcome to the forums!

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Dpenguin - 08-01-2014

Good night everyone.

First thank you all for your welcome's Tongue

Second I think, i post this tread in the wrong section of the forum, because i didn't see the ¨18 nsfw¨ tag , in the sub section title of the forum. Maybe I'm wrong, but if i am not, is there a posibility to move this to the normal jorunal forum?. IF there is not problem thank you for the attention lol

Now my notes on Day 5

------------------

Today i notice several things.

One of them is some headache, in the morning, and some in the course of the day. Mostly were when i begin to question my own confidence.

One weird thing, was that i decided to see what was in the file again, in the scriipt's page, and when i read the ASC script my head hurt, but if i read another thing my head didn't hurt.

All the day was down for me, except in the night when i begin to meditate in what i wanted, and how i wanted, and then BAM!. My actitude was positive and up again. Maybe if i don't concentrate in my objective's the file will not work?.

This is all, tomorrow i have a meeting so let's see how things work.

pd. I remeber something weird and creepy two days ago, My Aunt was visiting Us, normally she is very talky, and very confortable with me. That day she was nervous around me, and she keep checking al my body with interest, when normally just looks at my face. WTF?

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Dpenguin - 08-02-2014

Ugh, Day 6 was not what i wanted.

I have a family meeting today. Although i didn't do anything slighty better for myself. You know is weird somehow the file dosen't work around my family, is like i become a rock. I don't know why. Weird thing is my family avoid eyes contact, weird.... Oh idk if it was good, but my cousin girlfriend keept checking me, so some pros?, But again my dad got drunk and tries a lot to get into a fight with me, although this time i keep evading myself better than other times. It was slighty better that normal but...still...

I keep having problems, idk why, well i have mi ideas but Ugh....

I don't understand when i beginned i feel great when i begin this journey, but i notice that with every day that pass i begin to think more negatively over myself. Yet i feel more confident :S.

i think i have my ideas why is happening

1- Maybe i don't have a good idea of what i want the file to do for my self. I Know that i want to change for better, but maybe i don't know what exactly i want with this file?. What is the image of myself i want to improve exactly and my mind is going numb?

2- I think that maybe i will be dropping meditating with other files because maybe is equivalent to listen more files?... i think so.

So tomorrow i will begin to do this two things, and found a way to listen the files while sleeping, there is the chance i sleep less, but i really want to see if i could listen the audio de 8 hours minimun

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Dpenguin - 08-03-2014

Day 7

So
let me begin telling you all that i discovered wy i feel anxious while hearing this file, apparently i was hearing the file to loud and was causing a slight headache and uncomfortable feelings, so i decided to put the volume down, and well i fee better, and i think the file is getting better in my mind.

Today i feel better, i begin to stop meditating with the other files, although begin a meditation of around 10 mins, to expand more positive thinking around me.

I feel better, more confident, and more calm about my self, and positive of course. I haven't get my goals completely straight but i think is a beginning.

In another thing, i think i didn't know exactly the concept of self confidence(you know the whole English to Spanish thingy) And feel better Now.

I did notice something that i am beginning to appreciate things around me better.

Again thanks Shannon for creating and giviing for free this file Tongue

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Dpenguin - 08-04-2014

Day 8

I have gother better and better, more and more confident.

I did notice that some ideas in my self have gotten more clear in my mind and i'm building a better goal of what i want on my self.

After reading a book about education, and studying, i decided to meditate for positive thinking and positive attitude about myself. And you know what? it have helped me. Together with The asc it have pumped my confidence a lot.

Although i will like to kill my neediness for other people attention. I want to keep beign this good like right now and better, but don't need that sensation of neediness that sometimes arise.

I love my new absolute self confidence and i will like to be like this forever!. But i have noted that there are times that i begin to wear down, and i will like to feel like i feel right now. For example

When i'm sick, when i have skipped one of my daily meals, when i haven't go to the bathroom to pee in a while, i'ts like i begin to doubt more and more,

I will like to feel better all the time.Big Grin

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Ricardo - 08-05-2014

Great progress Dp, how long do you plan on using the sub and what other subs are you thinking of trying?

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Dpenguin - 08-05-2014

(08-05-2014, 10:06 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Great progress Dp, how long do you plan on using the sub and what other subs are you thinking of trying?

Hi Ricardo

I was thinking to go, for the full 90 days but for personal reasons i'm between going for this, the 32 days minimum or something like 50 to 60 days goal.

Abouth other files?, there are many files i will like to try although i think that the next one after this will be Improve Your grades and study habit(especially because my last semester in college i barely got good notes enough to pass, and i think i need to get waay better). Maybe with another 4g file or alone.

I have a list of files i will like for the future.

Improve Your grades
Overcome approach anxiety
Ultra Motivation
Ultra Success

And i'm thinking but i'm not 100% sure

Attract you perfect?
Women magnet.

Again i need to save for one of them (lol)

-------------
Day 9
-------------

It was a tired and okey day. All the day's i'm waking up more confident about my self. Although a bit tiredly after waking up

all it was ok, except that of course i have been founding my self with a little less of patience, around other people bullshit, but i think is something about my self because when i begin this file i could dodge or ignore anyone that want a fight with me, and them they stopped fighting and go out. There's a fun thing about this (especially if they are female), are angry with me or annoyed?, they see me and will stop and greet me with happyness and forget what they were angry, even in they are angry with me. Maybe is another things about my body limits? i think i'm gonna meditate to be Absolute self confidence all the time.

I had to add another body limit. If i am sleepy i will begin to feel insecure.

Tomorow i have an important appointment, so let see how this NEW Confident DPenguin ACE All LOL

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Tao374 - 08-05-2014

Hi Dpenguin, sounds like it is working for you. I'm currently also listening to ASC 5G and am impressed with the sub. Glad to see others are having results and look forward to reading.

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Dpenguin - 08-06-2014

Hi Tao, yep it's working sometimes with a little of resistance. But still this file is awesome. I have seeing your Journal before, and man somethings i read in your journal looks like what i been experimenting. Good luck man!, because this file is awesome lol.

-----
Day 10
-----

Today was One of that weird days, i waked up and feel like weird i was feeling confident but i was not feeling ok, i was not sick or nothing but i feel like in the passed time of yesterday and today i wnned new resistances to the file, i tired to meditate a little and it got worse. I want to my meeting with my friends

You know i was not feeling ok i was felling a bit tad insecure, and i was doubting my self, but the cool them something did happened, although i feel a little bad wham i crossed eyes with my friends and they greet me, heck some of my female friends stop doing what they were doing and greet me with happiness me, even if some of them looked tired and pissed at something. Other days i feel bad, and for some reason i was invisible to my friends or even people in general, Now?, i like this is happening even if i am not 100% my self.

After thinking a while about myself and what i really need i decided to simple don't let negative thinking to affect my goals.

Let see how things go awesome tomorrow

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Dpenguin - 08-07-2014

-----Day 11----

Ok, soo today wasn't actually what i wanted. i waked confident but something bugged me latter i discovered tht for some reason i was feeling like a jerk and feel like way WAYYYY to negative, and everytime i tried to stop being negative? i get one big headache, it wasn't later that i remember reading in the forum (i don't remeber where exactly); that if you force yourself much in what you want in the file you wil begin to feel negative, and express negative. that You need to feel gratitude for how you are, and how you feel.

I was forcing my self to be confident, but that wasn't what worked in the beginning, so when i decided that i was beign confident to be a better me, things fixed. More later this day i decided to look my journal and i disocvered that in the beggining the file was going cool, but when i feel a little resistance, i begin to change my mind for something better, and appareantly this better things didn't help me at all. i decided to go back to what i was doing initially.

Quiting all this ramble lol. There were things that were very Wtf, and maybe i need coaching xD.

First i wasn't feeling ok, although people were like ignoring me and i was feeling very down. Bam a lot of girls i greet aproached me even when i didn't want to talk, some of them after greet me were very nervous because they didn't know what to do, and other just plain me ignored me; one very weird thing, maybe i was wrong but i was received with a lot of interested yet submissive stare, like the girls wanted to talk to me, but they didn't know what to do.

Another thing was that i didn want to talk this morining and then this weird and cool things happened, It was bad that i wasn't feeling ok. One of my old old friends, Im 20, Hes like 50 or somethings, was hitting on wayy sexy Models, yup they were models. He was talking to them when suddenly he stops go all the way i was sitting and ask me to ¨Help him to take a photo of them¨, i was pissed up(again my self problems), i taked the photo. My friend was like ¨Man what happened to you why you didn't hit on them¨, i didn't respond, i wasn't that ineterested even if they look like and dressed like on my teenage desire women. (Tanned skin, shinny skin, confident women, all them were fitness, Sexy talk, sexy an slutty clothes, bit boobs and big ass). Yet i wasn't that interested how i would be before i beginned this file. It's weird even when i don't feel like my self, Womens aproach me and situations ehn beatifull, sexy, and attractive womens happen around me, Heck i could be ignore them?, they begin to hug me and gave me much physical contact. (even if i don't want them)

Another thing weird one of the friends that were ignoring me when i salutate her, was like this. I considered my friend, but she couldn't resist every right moment to hug me and flirt with me. There was this point when she told me, that she wish she has One boyfriend like i was. Wtf.

I know that maybe i'm sounding a little annoying but really, sometimes this file wonder me how it can boost my confidence even when i don't feel like that. More weird thing if i aproach a girl they would act like serious around me and would begin to ignore me, i decide to stop pursuing her? i have her hitting, flirting, looking for my attention. -.-

Well that's all, there's a thing about old hobbies of mine waking up, like giving massage when i stopped studying one day because i didn't feel like doing it, and them it came back strong as before, and i was extremely happy giving massage to one of my friends.

I'm going to continue, if after the 20 day i feel more resistance again i will stop and do EPRAH. And tired of feeling good and them bam feeling depressed, i was to feel confident all the time -.-

RE: Dp ASC Journal - Dpenguin - 08-08-2014

Hi People Big Grin, yesterday i was not feeling ok, i decide to do something i read in a book so i could be more concetrated, i decide to drink black tea because i read that increase your calmness and concentrate and put you in a cognigtive state, you know what it worked, it worked too GOOD. Later i discovered i got tea drunk and still feel a bit drunk, although Asc worked way better than never.

------
Day 12
------

I was still drunk of the black tea y drunk, theanine is a dangerous thing and you should go slow before drinking a lot of it, seriously. I don't feel bad, just calm extremely calm.

Today feel better, i didn't feel negative and beign positive and confident, and happy all day. heck even my self image increase a lot i winned more self esteem, more self security.

I was right i have to concentrate more about beign my self, and love it, that force that things happen around me.

One thing though is that sometimes i feel euphoric listening the file like i'm sooo self confident and i love myself soo much that i feel powerfull, i don't see its bad, but i don't understand why after 12 days i feel like this.

By the way i have one doubt, how you make a girl understand you are not into her?, i'm kinda newbie into beign atractive to women or beign aware of this attractiveness.

RE: Dp ASC Journal - JackOfHearts - 08-09-2014

You tell her Wink like with words Tongue
I would say that you just ignore her (might do the opposite effect). The best thing you be that you look at her like you are disgusted (think about something disgusting).
But you are the first to ask a question like that here.

I remember a girl that was following me everywhere and laughing to everything I would say or do. When I got really upset about her behavior I just told her by message.