Subliminal Talk
EPRHA 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA 5G (/Thread-EPRHA-5G)

Pages: 1 2

EPRHA 5G - AlphaMind - 07-22-2014

After some consideration I've decided to use this sub.

First of all OAA is 1 hour long and seeing how busy my schedule is a 30 minutes subs are better.

Second it is 5G with SoS and Slipstream! I'm very curious how will Slipstream affect me.

Third, this sub cover more aspect than OAA with only 30 minutes!!

Just woke up and feel tired. I only get 4 hours sleep last night Confusedleepy:

RE: EPRHA 5G - AlphaMind - 07-23-2014

Day 1

Hot damn! This is 5G I felt tired.

One nice thing I've noticed from childhood I always afraid of Cockroach.

This noon when a Cockroach run in my legs I'm calm as fuck.

Amazing.

RE: EPRHA 5G - Red_Panda - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 03:22 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Day 1

Hot damn! This is 5G I felt tired.

One nice thing I've noticed from childhood I always afraid of Cockroach.

This noon when a Cockroach run in my legs I'm calm as ****.

Amazing.

Good luck Smile
these subs are very powerful and its amazing to feel the shift and be able to face your fears!

RE: EPRHA 5G - AlphaMind - 07-23-2014

I'd say the key of this 5G technology is Slipstream!

Put slipstream in every sub possible! But MPME is also likely to be more amazing.

For next I'm going to buy subs with slipstream technology or a technology that're more powerful Tongue

RE: EPRHA 5G - Benjamin - 07-23-2014

So its really... Emotional Pain Relief and Cockroach Healing Aid?

Smile

-Ben

RE: EPRHA 5G - AlphaMind - 07-31-2014

10 Days of EPRHA 5G
*I dunno why but I want to share many things in this post and if my writing style is boring, deal with it Tongue Because I AM still learning on making a alluring and captivating writing.

Quite an interesting journey for me. This 5G tech is absolutely different than those so-called "the best subliminal". lolololol Shannon is tha shit!

Previously I've been using subliminal, hypnosis, bla bla bla, all those self-help life changing mp3 crap. They do produce results but takes a damn long time and dedication. The 4G tech also works but takes time, shorter than the market though, but, 4G tech has some flaw -not strong enough-.

I have lurking all around the net, and read tha AM 5.0 reviews but usually people who ain't got results with it tell it in some other forum, just like me.
No offense Shannon, but for resistant people the 5G tech is the only charm. This makes me decide to only buy those 5G tech, even though I have pirated a sure amount of 4Gs.

Enough, enough Big Grin

Born in a free family I only have 1 think in my mind, to stand at the top of everything. At that for the base of my paradigm I am selfish but after running this sub that include maturity my pattern shift. It is not "I" anymore but "we". I've noticed this when I am in social situations, whenever I see a friend that stayed in silent while we are chatting I talk to them, I approach them, whenever someone is in need I help them.

Being mature isn't mean having a big built or tall body but in having a "we" paradigm. It's fun, rather satisfying if one can BE the value of society. By having ME, people would smile and lifted Smile

I AM aware now how people are fucked up with their fears. They can't be themselves because of how they hate or FEAR to get rejected or alienated. They are afraid that people would find it weird and/or fucked up and that IS the REASON why people depends on alcohol.

Simply saying "just be yourself" is weird to "them". Why? Because of the way they live their life, full of BULLSHIT crap! While they getting more and more depressed because of suppressing their TRUE self. Sigh, why is that most people aren't aware of these?

The next thing I've noticed is that I am more honest in interactions. There is no need of BS stuff or prolonging the talk, straight forward honesty is what should men do. Usually men using BS or any unstraight forward interaction to lowering the percentage of rejection but the truth is they are only delaying the rejection.

Rejection does NOTHING to me. A men, that are truly a men with a dick in his crotch should have a IDGAF character. 2 or 3 or even 100 people criticize me so what? Should I hear them? Should I become the perfect MEN for them? FUCK THAT! I AM who I AM. I only want to waste my time indulging of becoming my perfect self.

Back on topic, doing this sub is a great choice. Maturity, OGSF, and Slipstream, what's more 30 minute! lol

A bit of heart to heart sharing

I wanna bite more in this life. I am stuffed living my life with "this". I am sick of being "this". I want to climb more, more, more to the top. Seeing new things, new horizons. People might say that I have a good life, but so? I want more, not good, not great, not extraordinary or shit, I want the BEST life! I only live once and since the day I born I have doing crazy shit. I want more, I want to die in greatness. Sitting in a throne, holding my BIG family and teaching my kids about this life. This life is a gift from God, the Almighty God. Why would I waste it in a small limited pattern?

When is the last time I have done things for the first time? Yesterday. But does it makes me satisfying? NO! I want more! I wanna be "big" in terms of fearlessness, leadership skills, communication skills. I want more!!

I WILL NEVER, EVER STOP UNTIL I HAVE SHOOT THE STARS!

FUCK YEAH! MY LIFE MY RULE

RE: EPRHA 5G - Geodude - 08-01-2014

"I AM aware now how people are ***** up with their fears. They can't be themselves because of how they hate or FEAR to get rejected or alienated. They are afraid that people would find it weird and/or ***** up and that IS the REASON why people depends on alcohol.

Simply saying "just be yourself" is weird to "them". Why? Because of the way they live their life, full of ***** crap! While they getting more and more depressed because of suppressing their TRUE self."

This is precisely what I'm dealing with right now. Thank you for the perspective. Smile

RE: EPRHA 5G - AlphaMind - 08-01-2014

After done some PM'ing with Geodude I am convinced to do affirmation.
I also picked up a good free subliminal video from youtube, The Good Life in IAMVIBRATION channel.

Will be doing these thing with EPRHA 5G.

August affirmation:

I am now the absolute essence of sexiness

RE: EPRHA 5G - Geodude - 08-02-2014

Dude as much as I love IAMVIBRATION, you CANNOT use their subliminal videos while using subliminals. Especially since you're using 5G. It will overload your brain.

Your affirmation is awesome lol.

RE: EPRHA 5G - AlphaMind - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 06:46 AM)Geodude Wrote: Dude as much as I love IAMVIBRATION, you CANNOT use their subliminal videos while using subliminals. Especially since you're using 5G. It will overload your brain.

Post edited

RE: EPRHA 5G - Geodude - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 09:08 AM)AlphaMind Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 06:46 AM)Geodude Wrote: Dude as much as I love IAMVIBRATION, you CANNOT use their subliminal videos while using subliminals. Especially since you're using 5G. It will overload your brain.

Thanks, but what I use is a custom subliminal. Consist of PICTURES from IAMVIBRATION and Jamz D. It is only their pictures, I've stripped down the audio format.

Relax mate, it is purely visual stimuli.

lol I'm just making sure you don't fry your brain. The videos still have embedded affirmations on the screen so be careful!

RE: EPRHA 5G - AlphaMind - 08-04-2014

14 days of EPRHA I am getting calmer, straight forward and less fear. The cons are I get sensitive. Whatever.

Doing a one sentence affirmation a month is REALLY amazing. I am now the absolute essence of sexiness.

Next, I've been toying with subliminal videos around the web. By compiling and editing those videos I got crazy results. Will research and experiment this further.

RE: EPRHA 5G - Shannon - 08-04-2014

Post #10 violates Rule #4. Please adjust it so that it complies.

Visual subliminal input is subliminal input, and you cannot use that with 5G either. You're also mixing scripting methods from multiple producers, which is another big no-no. And last but not least, why am I motivated to produce such awesome stuff for people who openly pirate my stuff? I'm not. Stop pirating my stuff.

RE: EPRHA 5G - AlphaMind - 08-04-2014

Post #10 edited due to the violation of rule #4.

I never thought visual subliminal that only consists of quotes will contradict.

Yes I have stopped pirating your stuff and I am going to buy the legal one from now on.