Subliminal Talk
Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (/Thread-Increase-Your-Penis-Size-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - swisston - 10-10-2014

1 inch sounds pretty good to me! That would take most people from average to large.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 10-10-2014

(10-10-2014, 02:35 PM)swisston Wrote: 1 inch sounds pretty good to me! That would take most people from average to large.

it sounds good to you because your starting at well above 6.5 inches, 1 inch doesn't do squat for me.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shannon - 10-10-2014

Average in the United States is about 5.5 inches, not "well above 6.5 inches".

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - swisston - 10-11-2014

(10-10-2014, 07:15 PM)Creative Wrote: it sounds good to you because your starting at well above 6.5 inches, 1 inch doesn't do squat for me.
As Shannon said... !

Either way, the smaller you are to start with, the more difference an extra inch would make. Seriously, an inch is good and would take a long time (and considerable discomfort) using jelqing and/or a stretching contraption.

I suspect that if you combined a physical stimulation with the sub it could boost the effects.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 10-11-2014

(10-11-2014, 12:37 AM)swisston Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 07:15 PM)Creative Wrote: it sounds good to you because your starting at well above 6.5 inches, 1 inch doesn't do squat for me.
As Shannon said... !

Either way, the smaller you are to start with, the more difference an extra inch would make. Seriously, an inch is good and would take a long time (and considerable discomfort) using jelqing and/or a stretching contraption.

I suspect that if you combined a physical stimulation with the sub it could boost the effects.

If the average gain for 4g was 1 inch then the average gain for 5g should be at least 1.7 inches, 2-2.5 would be ideal.The saddest part si that people seem to be totally indifferent to this sub yet they use testosterone maximizer or attract big titty lover...this sub should be the most wanted by far yet it is dead atm.Unbelieveable.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shawn - 10-11-2014

No offend here, but I am wondering why are you so obsessed with penis enlargement. And I don't even think you are as small as it sounds like.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 10-12-2014

(10-11-2014, 07:58 AM)sebastian Wrote: No offend here, but I am wondering why are you so obsessed with penis enlargement. And I don't even think you are as small as it sounds like.

this is something i wanted ever since i was 13-14.Most guys got bigger cocks when hit the age of 13 yet mine grew only a little at the time when it is suppose to have the biggest growth spurt.It's small and it's not because of my height or anything, every angle i look at it it is small.If i had to choose between a jacked up muscular body and small penis and thin body and a big penis i would take the thin body with the bigger penis 100/100 times without blinkin an eye.Confidence? Better sex? Symmetry? Aesthethics?

People have made the comparation between tits and penis....It's invalid.Tits are barely usable during sex yet a cock is the most important tool during sex so tits do not equal cock.
Why do you want for example alpha male? The most important sub for me is this while the most important sub for someone else is alpha male.
My main emphasis is on length. i want a loooooonger penis mainly, my girth is perfectly fine.Im thin so having a big dick would made me make up in other areas if you know what i mean!Wink

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - CatMan - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 09:52 AM)LeanneSmith Wrote: Hi,
If you're wanting to know how to increase penis size naturally you have come to the right place. Keep reading to learn how you can increase your penis size naturally without drastic surgery and still getting the results that you're after......I recommend you check out the website:-->>> http://www.infomagazines.com/health-and-fitness/men-health/ways-to-increase-penis-size-permanently-and-safely/

How To Increase Penis Size Naturally Without Drastic Surgery And Still Get Results

Sounds totally legit!

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - hiddenalias - 12-18-2015

Lol penis size to me, I guess would be cool to increase it, but I guess I don't really care for a big penis; my main issue is PE

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - RTBoss - 12-19-2015

I gave my wife 5 orgasms in 10 minutes last night with an average length and girth. Suits me just fine, lol. I actually think there are WAY more women that think, "Thank God," about a normal-sized penis than, "Hell yes!" to an over-sized one.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - apollolux - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 01:14 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I gave my wife 5 orgasms in 10 minutes last night with an average length and girth. Suits me just fine, lol. I actually think there are WAY more women that think, "Thank God," about a normal-sized penis than, "Hell yes!" to an over-sized one.

Is the problem of her lack of intimacy resolved then?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - AlphaRomeo - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 01:14 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I gave my wife 5 orgasms in 10 minutes last night with an average length and girth. Suits me just fine, lol. I actually think there are WAY more women that think, "Thank God," about a normal-sized penis than, "Hell yes!" to an over-sized one.

Way to go. Also, I think very few women like wayyy over-sized...however, I also think that many women prefer the upper length and more importantly girth of the average range up to maybe slightly over average. The average also varies from country to country/nationality/race. Furthermore, most women place the higher importance on how you use it (and other sexual aspects etc) than the size. Some even like slightly smaller ones. Some DO like big ones. We can speculate all we want, but what I think is the most important is the freedom for each one to decide if they want to run such a sub. You donĀ“t have to, many here would.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - RTBoss - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 02:32 PM)apollolux Wrote:

Nah, it was a one-off after a huge fight the day before. We'll see if she keeps the effort up.

PS Some sexual pheromones may have been helpful increasing the number of orgasms in rapid succession.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - RTBoss - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 07:12 PM)James_Sky Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 08:37 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 02:32 PM)apollolux Wrote:

Nah, it was a one-off after a huge fight the day before. We'll see if she keeps the effort up.

PS Some sexual pheromones may have been helpful increasing the number of orgasms in rapid succession.

NPA fam

NPA Touch and Domination were used in this instance.