Subliminal Talk
Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (/Thread-Increase-Your-Penis-Size-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Benjamin - 07-17-2014

I tried Tongkat Ali, spent like $200 on a few months supply. And all it did was make me sick, maybe that was just me adjusting to it as I stopped after 2 weeks because I put on a kg in a week and I still wanted to lose weight.

Hard to know if it was working or not, it must have been doing something if I put on weight.. and it did make me way more hungry. I might try it again when i'm working more on bulking up.

-Ben

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - AlphaMind - 07-17-2014

(07-17-2014, 04:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I tried Tongkat Ali, spent like $200 on a few months supply. And all it did was make me sick, maybe that was just me adjusting to it as I stopped after 2 weeks because I put on a kg in a week and I still wanted to lose weight.

Hard to know if it was working or not, it must have been doing something if I put on weight.. and it did make me way more hungry. I might try it again when i'm working more on bulking up.

-Ben

It is better for you to research about this subject before spending more money.

Go to anabolicmen.com it has every basic shit that needs to be learnt.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Benjamin - 07-17-2014

I researched it a fair bit before getting it and only really read good reports, but I had more side effects than were mentioned, I felt kind of sick, was constipated, and a few other things I don't remember.

I usually try to find threads on forums about these things because of course the pages selling them talk them up, but sometimes it's hard to find reviews of people who have actually used it.

Thanks for the site, I will have a look.

EDIT: Been reading that site since I made this post, great stuff on there.. thanks!

-Ben

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - swisston - 07-18-2014

Yeah, forums and review sites tend to be junk. People sound extremely authoritative/experienced/confident etc but it often turns out that it is all broscience or scam marketing. I have fallen for all of it in the past.

Instead, I now look for published studies on pubmed. Other science based sites include Suppversity and Brinkzone.com

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - guilotine - 07-18-2014

I second anabolicmen.com.
There's a lot of great info there.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 08-10-2014

is 5g suppose to be better than 4g? what is the difference?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shawn - 08-11-2014

(08-10-2014, 10:04 AM)Creative Wrote: is 5g suppose to be better than 4g? what is the difference?

5G is the fifth generation of subs, 4G is the fourth generation. 5G is more than 9x so powerful as 4G.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 08-11-2014

(08-11-2014, 07:41 AM)sebastian Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 10:04 AM)Creative Wrote: is 5g suppose to be better than 4g? what is the difference?

5G is the fifth generation of subs, 4G is the fourth generation. 5G is more than 9x so powerful as 4G.

so if a person doesn't gain much with 4g then 5g is a safe bet, right?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shawn - 08-11-2014

(08-11-2014, 09:33 AM)Creative Wrote:

More effective doesn't necessary means more size, it could even mean you get faster results. I think it's a good question for Shannon.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 08-29-2014

(08-11-2014, 01:49 PM)sebastian Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 09:33 AM)Creative Wrote:

More effective doesn't necessary means more size, it could even mean you get faster results. I think it's a good question for Shannon.

I hope he answers.Btw when will 5g be released? 2015?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shannon - 08-30-2014

That's a very complex question. Lots of variables involved, and some of them, I don't know. Every man is different in terms of his potential for growth, resistance, and so forth. If we compare 4G build format to 5G build format - excluding all the extra technological advances that are typically added to a 5G program - then 5th Gen is about 9.2 times more dense in terms of the number of repetitions of script statements you get. Add in the extra technologies that 4G isn't powerful enough to support, and you get a lot more power still...

So 5G can make the gains happen faster and maximize them, certainly, but that does not break the laws of physics that limit the speed at which you can grow new flesh, or various types of flesh. It also doesn't change what your potentials are for growth.

Don't know when this will come out in 5G. I'm still building BASE 5G.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - AlphaMind - 08-30-2014

(08-30-2014, 09:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: Don't know when this will come out in 5G. I'm still building BASE 5G.

Do include the strongest technology possible for physical changes. That way users will see improvement faster and greatly reducing their doubts.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 09-15-2014

i still can't imagine the guy who got too big from using the penis sub.Honestly, i wouldn't mind havin a 8 or 9 inch wang, better that than to be small forever.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shannon - 09-16-2014

I'm pretty sure he was BSing me.

We have decided to take down the penis enlargement sub, and plans for this in the future look unlikely at best. I have not been impressed with the results the program got, nor the impact it has had on our overall credibility.