Subliminal Talk
Natious's lifechanging EPRHA Complete - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA Complete (/Thread-Natious-s-lifechanging-EPRHA-Complete)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - stratos - 08-01-2014

The whole "brain imbalance" thing is a farce..it's just repressed feelings like anger..causing depression, acid reflux and the like. Sure that mentality causes a brain imbalance, not the other way around.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - Natious - 08-01-2014

(08-01-2014, 06:49 AM)stratos Wrote: The whole "brain imbalance" thing is a farce..it's just repressed feelings like anger..causing depression, acid reflux and the like. Sure that mentality causes a brain imbalance, not the other way around.

I sure do have repressed emotions and a lot of them, I think EPRHA has helped by surfacing them which I find a bit difficult to deal with at times.

EDIT: Something interesting happened today, I had strong eye contact with 2 passing good looking females, both around 18-20 I'm guessing. And they both broke eye contact by looking down, that kind of made my hour Big Grin That has never happened to me before, I never dare making eye contact and if I do I look away quickly.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - stratos - 08-01-2014

just use pstec and tapping (faster eft) to clear out the repressed feelings. make a list of the shit that bugs you or that you're upset about, put a number 1-10 next to it for how strong it is, and then dwell on it while doing faster eft or tapping.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - Natious - 08-01-2014

(08-01-2014, 08:35 AM)stratos Wrote: just use pstec and tapping (faster eft) to clear out the repressed feelings. make a list of the shit that bugs you or that you're upset about, put a number 1-10 next to it for how strong it is, and then dwell on it while doing faster eft or tapping.

Sounds like a plan of a genius. I do have hard time committing though which might be an issue. I'll do a bit of research on pstec since I don't really have a clue what it is.

pstec - it's an audio track (free for the basic one) or android/iphone app (free) that has you tap with your fingers (not on your face like with EFT) for 5-10 minutes. it's good at clearing out issues. stickier issues may need a couple of runthroughs.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - Natious - 08-02-2014

(08-01-2014, 09:57 AM)stratos Wrote: pstec - it's an audio track (free for the basic one) or android/iphone app (free) that has you tap with your fingers (not on your face like with EFT) for 5-10 minutes. it's good at clearing out issues. stickier issues may need a couple of runthroughs.

PSTEC seems to promise some amazing results. As you've used EFT and PSTEC, can you compare them in a quick few words? I'm still reading about it a bit before I give it a try.

Day 28: Off the anti-depressants now, the thing is that I noticed that I felt quite a bit better with them and that's why I stopped them immediately.

Emotions still keep surfacing, but it feels calmer now and at some point I felt incredibly good today, feeling like there's nothing standing on my way of doing what ever I want to. I know that I absolutely need something to release these emotions, but the problem is that I don't want it bad enough to go for it. I always distract myself to do something else, anything else. Daydream, watch videos, play games...

That addiction to escapism is insanely strong at the moment, I'm doing everything to stay out of the present moment. Like where I work, I'm thinking and dreaming of endless things. The worst part is that it's not even visualizing for some better future, but rather some series I watched or game I played.

EDIT: Merry anniversary Shannon and Shannon's minions! You can't believe how grateful I am for the work you guys have done!

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - Geodude - 08-02-2014

I second the FasterEFT and PSTEC recommendation. They both work amazingly well. PSTEC is great for clearing issues that you can't really understand; that are from deep in your past. If you know exactly what your problem is, FasterEFT will work great. Check out the tapping thread on the chatter box section.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - Natious - 08-03-2014

(08-02-2014, 12:58 PM)Geodude Wrote: I second the FasterEFT and PSTEC recommendation. They both work amazingly well. PSTEC is great for clearing issues that you can't really understand; that are from deep in your past. If you know exactly what your problem is, FasterEFT will work great. Check out the tapping thread on the chatter box section.

Yea I've read the eft thread multiple times. I did try it and know it works, just can't seem to commit to it.

On to my progress:
I fucked up big time yesterday. I went out with my brother and other close people yesterday (we got way drunk). What happened however is not cool, there was this girl that he liked 8 years ago, but he wasn't sure weather he wanted to go out with her since he's gay. I kind of asked her number and said some crazy smooth lines that came out of nowhere, so basically we have a date today. He was pissed and disappointed, I've never seen him like that.

I couldn't go through with it and left her a voicemail about an hour ago saying that I'm already in a shit relationship with my bro and can't make it go any worse so it can not happen.

This is bad, he hasn't woken up yet and I think the girl hasn't listened to her voice mail yet. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: to make things worse, I kind of had thing with her friend for a moment yesterday and then I suddenly decided to change direction, oh my god.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - AlphaMind - 08-03-2014

(08-02-2014, 04:16 AM)Natious Wrote: PSTEC seems to promise some amazing results.

I wonder, does OGSF module in EPRHA 5G isn't good enough for you?
Regardless keep doing it if you get results.

How about your challenge with your father?

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - stratos - 08-03-2014

Both pstec and eft will help with clearing..suggest just trying either to see if they help; they are both free. if you feel resistance to clearing you could always do eft or pstec on that!

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - AlphaMind - 08-03-2014

(08-03-2014, 03:17 AM)stratos Wrote: Both pstec and eft will help with clearing..suggest just trying either to see if they help; they are both free. if you feel resistance to clearing you could always do eft or pstec on that!

I have been doing EFT for long. It is good but it gets more effective in FasterEFT. No time wasting. Usually when I'm doing FasterEFT I just say whatever I wanna say but now as Geodude mention that doing one affirmation in a month I am going to implement FasterEFT with it.

PSTEC, this is the first time I hear it. Can you explain it in a very simple and detail sentence? About how to do it. I have look up for the web of PSTEC, but (no offense) the web is absurd. The archive aren't categorize and there are levels to pay for Dodgy

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - Benjamin - 08-03-2014

It's kind of a pattern interrupt, you're focusing on the emotions or the memory and tapping your fingers in certain ways depending on the tones played in the audio and it basically messes up how you represent it like scrubbing a tape. It works similar to EMDR.

I probably should do some of it again, but I find it annoying having to sit there and listen to the audio where tapping is simpler for me. But PSTEC does work well.

-Ben

(08-03-2014, 03:39 AM)Benjamin Wrote: It's kind of a pattern interrupt, you're focusing on the emotions or the memory and tapping your fingers in certain ways depending on the tones played in the audio and it basically messes up how you represent it like scrubbing a tape. It works similar to EMDR.

I probably should do some of it again, but I find it annoying having to sit there and listen to the audio where tapping is simpler for me. But PSTEC does work well.

-Ben

Then I won't be doing it. Probably. Better get back to meditation with Brainwave entertainment (Isochronic and Binaural).

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for a 6 stage sub - Natious - 08-03-2014

I think the fear, guilt and shame really are disappearing, I just don't use my lack of them very wisely. Might need to start AM6 sooner than I thought.

Edit: I think I challenged my father and brother by doing what I explained earlier. They both kind of liked that girl a lot, she's a 10 and wealthy as fuck. The problem is though that there's no possible way that I can go out with her without messing up the already bad relationship with my brother.