Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-10-2014

Update: I've now got a date with the first woman mentioned in the previous comment. She locked me in pretty quickly. She's wants to meet as much as I do, which is what I wanted to get from this sub; women wanting from me what I want from/with them.

By the way, I'm working with Christie Marie Sheldon's 'Unlimited Abundance' Program. It's supposed to energetically knock away blocks to abundance, allowing one to live a more financially abundant life. I'm going through the 2nd module the 4th time, and it's already made a difference in my thoughts (generally more positive). Couple that with Abraham-Hicks guided meditations, and it's a kickass combo.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - robstar - 08-10-2014

(08-10-2014, 09:10 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Update: I've now got a date with the first woman mentioned in the previous comment. She locked me in pretty quickly. She's wants to meet as much as I do, which is what I wanted to get from this sub; women wanting from me what I want from/with them.

By the way, I'm working with Christie Marie Sheldon's 'Unlimited Abundance' Program. It's supposed to energetically knock away blocks to abundance, allowing one to live a more financially abundant life. I'm going through the 2nd module the 4th time, and it's already made a difference in my thoughts (generally more positive). Couple that with Abraham-Hicks guided meditations, and it's a kickass combo.

Yeah buddy.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Benjamin - 08-10-2014

I tried that program and did a few audios, but I just found it too weird.. it just doesn't make sense how it can clear anything. But saying that i'll be curious to see your results as you do it more.

-Ben

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Spiritman - 08-11-2014

(08-10-2014, 09:10 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Update: I've now got a date with the first woman mentioned in the previous comment. She locked me in pretty quickly. She's wants to meet as much as I do, which is what I wanted to get from this sub; women wanting from me what I want from/with them.

This is great to hear about some tangible results from SM! Plus, how it unfolded so quickly and almost seamlessly without any effort.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ricardo - 08-11-2014

Nice to see some results coming through for you.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-11-2014

Stage 2, Day 24,

I've got a second date on Sunday. The second girl I met yesterday; she also seems very eager to meet me, even offering to keep my busking gear in her car if it's too cumbersome.. come on, it couldn't be much easier than that.

The one thing that I was apprehensive about was the braces, and how it would play into any foreplay (kissing, oral). And I've read that it shouldn't be a factor, unless she's really inexperience and puts it in her cheek. Now, I kind it kind of sexy. In her words, "let's see where the night takes us"

My sex drive is pretty wild right now. I could take care of my business in the morning, and then I could be in the mood for more in the evening. I don't, cause that would just zap my energy.

I want to figure out exactly the dynamic I want when it comes to dating multiple women; I could just sleep with any woman that floats my fancy and not become attached to any particular woman. Or I could sleep with a new woman, enjoy her company for as long as we can over the course of weeks or months, while having new women come into my life as well. Or I could make it a point of having four girlfriends, and when one splits, I find another woman to fill that role.

What I'm trying to say is that I want to figure this out, so that I can explain it to any new woman that comes into my life, and that I'm not changing my 'dynamic' every week, showing that I'm not really sure. I'd like some guidance on this. As a point of reference, I've never had a girlfriend, nor have I gone further than 'casual dating'.

Thanks!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - swisston - 08-12-2014

Most women don't take kindly to you dating more than one woman!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 08-12-2014

(08-11-2014, 09:45 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: I want to figure out exactly the dynamic I want when it comes to dating multiple women;

I've been dating multiple women for some 6-9 months now and I'm getting quite comfortable with it. I highly recommend the book How to create and maintain open relationships with women. I also bought the first 2 books from the series and didn't personally get much from them, but that 3rd one was really good and unique for what the title says.

(08-12-2014, 01:10 AM)swisston Wrote: Most women don't take kindly to you dating more than one woman!

^^ Lots of limiting beliefs there. I know because because I used to believe that. My brain isn't working 100% now, but off the top of my head:
-to be with a woman sexually, I should offer her exclusivity
-My time, company, presence, sex, etc isn't valuable enough on its own
-it's wrong to date multiple women, and therefore I should hide it. If the woman later on finds out I've been hiding it, or lying about it, she will feel betrayed and get angry at me
-women are not open to open relationships (I'm finding they're open to all kinds of things, as long as they know they don't have to admit it in public, they can trust you, and you're being open & appreciative towards them. They will TELL YOU that they're not open like that, yet they seem to be perfectly natural with it once its gets going and becomes familiar)
-its wrong to be a player/gigolo/whatever. Guys like that are not as honest, ethical or empathetic as ones that only date a single woman at a time
-I want to own my girl and I don't want her dating other guys.
-When I'm dating a girl, I need to keep contact with her throughout the day/week.
-I should now what my girl is doing and, if she asks, I should tell her what I'm doing/thinking/planning
-quality girls are not going to put up with this
-I need a girlfriend, and therefore can't risk it. Its hard to find a good girl and this might drive her away

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - swisston - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 02:15 AM)LionKing Wrote: ^^ Lots of limiting beliefs there. I know because because I used to believe that. My brain isn't working 100% now, but off the top of my head:
-to be with a woman sexually, I should offer her exclusivity
-My time, company, presence, sex, etc isn't valuable enough on its own
-it's wrong to date multiple women, and therefore I should hide it. If the woman later on finds out I've been hiding it, or lying about it, she will feel betrayed and get angry at me
-women are not open to open relationships (I'm finding they're open to all kinds of things, as long as they know they don't have to admit it in public, they can trust you, and you're being open & appreciative towards them)
-its wrong to be a player/gigolo/whatever. Guys like that are not as honest, ethical or empathetic as ones that only date a single woman at a time
-I want to own my girl and I don't want her dating other guys.
-When I'm dating a girl, I need to keep contact with her throughout the day/week.
-I should now what my girl is doing and, if she asks, I should tell her what I'm doing/thinking/planning
I didn't say that it was my belief Smile It is just my experience that most women (not all) won't want anything to do with open relationships; as you say they need to feel the security.

I am all for a bit of free love, but much of the world isn't ready for it.

My only concern was that he was discussing being able to hold down four women for dating at a time when he has no dating experience yet! It's a fantastic bit of optimism, but I suspect the reality would be much harder with lots of potentially hurt feelings.

Even if they are just fuck buddies, women still tend to get attached.

(08-12-2014, 02:23 AM)swisston Wrote: I didn't say that it was my belief :) It is just my experience that most women (not all) won't want anything to do with open relationships; as you say they need to feel the security.

I am all for a bit of free love, but much of the world isn't ready for it.

My only concern was that he was discussing being able to hold down four women for dating at a time when he has no dating experience yet! It's a fantastic bit of optimism, but I suspect the reality would be much harder with lots of potentially hurt feelings.

Even if they are just **** buddies, women still tend to get attached.

Yes, I knew I was being being overtly edgy about it when I wrote that but couldn't phrase it better. I'm blaming the 40+ hours of continuous 5G sub use I've been doing now (AM6+MIR) ;) Those are basically the limiting beliefs I had about a year ago, when I thouhgt dating multiple women is just not possible.. I remember reading Steve Pavlina a long time ago when he suddenly started writing about polyamorous relationships and I really thought he'd gone mad, like he'd joined a cult or something :D

I agree with all of you said, except I'd like to argue to your 1st point that almost all women will TELL you they don't want anything to do with open relationships. And its probably not a lie, its how they feel about it at the moment. Yet, when they find themselves in one with a guy they think is basically a good person and who is himself comfortable with it, my experience is that they'll be fine with it, for the moment. And imo "for the moment" should be enough for you when starting out, as it'll take more experience to build something more lasting like that (to have 1 girl above the others). A girl I'm seeing now clearly, explicitly said to me like it was common sense that "I have some friends that like to do that and its fine for them, but I'd never do that". Well, she's been coming over once a week for maybe 9 months now and she's great.

I find that if they're the independent type, this can go along for a long time. If they're the type that catches feelings easily, or a romantic who's now really searching for a longer relationship, it'll either last a shorter time and then just kind of disappear, they will offer an open relationship to you (where they are the "queen bee", priority #1), or they'll tell you that they want to continue searching and therefore can't see you anymore. And if there's a breakup within the year, you'll be the 1st one to get a call from her ;)

Anyhow, that's all I have at my current level.. DanAmerson, if you're starting out with dating 4 women, I really, REALLY recommend the book!! :D If you don't know exactly what kind of a relationship you want from them, you can't communicate it to them and they'll start to make their own assumptions or guesses. And you don't want to lead them on thinking that you're only dating her.. that'll really hurt her, you and your progress. Blackdragon has some hints on how to do that. You can't just say if up front when 1st meeting her, when she's looking for any red flags about you. We'll.. I've had that work, but it is better for you to hint at it and continue providing them with evidence of it. But always keep it anonymous. If she knows you're telling her & everyone else about the other women you're with, then that means she can't trust you to be discreet with her.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 08-12-2014

Read Black Dragon's stuff. Specifically "How To Maintain Open Relationships". That guy has years of experience with HUNDREDS of women and he knows how to do it.

(08-12-2014, 03:27 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Read Black Dragon's stuff. Specifically "How To Maintain Open Relationships". That guy has years of experience with HUNDREDS of women and he knows how to do it.

post #107.... Big Grin I hate it when I try to write something quick and then end up with a full article-length response..

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 03:35 AM)LionKing Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 03:27 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Read Black Dragon's stuff. Specifically "How To Maintain Open Relationships". That guy has years of experience with HUNDREDS of women and he knows how to do it.

post #107.... Big Grin I hate it when I try to write something quick and then end up with a full article-length response..

Oh jesus lol. I'm just too eager to spread the word. Glad to see you're getting good results with it though. Big Grin

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - stratos - 08-12-2014

women love it when guys date other women..they say they're mad, but they're turned on and excited, because it's a sign that you're alpha. plus it gives them their Vitamin D (drama)