Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-30-2014

Stage 5, Day 5,

Learned to trust my instinct today; I approached 1 woman, and even then I didn't feel like it. She wasn't interested either. I decided to not approach her, but she was still around for many minutes, so I did. Neat lesson that when I'm really into going up, the woman is somewhat glad I went up; I would attribute this to SM.

Day off; Did a whole lot of thing I would do during AM; Gym, Singing, Guitar, Studying, Hit the library, Read. Wow! I must be getting my old life back, before becoming all sex obsessed.

Saw a video on a woman experiencing street harassment; it made me sick. I take it these guys are well intentioned, but just have no clue on how to relate with a woman without having all these conflicting emotions coming up. Comes off very creepy, and I'm certain no woman likes that sort of attention. Those guys need to run AM + WM!

On a consensual note, been text chatting with a hot girl; we generally agreed to meet after the Halloween weekend is past. I'll get back to the German girl, because I'd sure like to meet with her too, und begrabe meinen Schwanz in ihre Muschi Smile

I think I'm being pursued; the girl I met a week ago has been reaching out to me more than I reach out to her. Cool thing, because she's a chill, down-to-earth person, who happens to be very cute too. Just before now, she started texting me, whereas it was on Facebook before hand (granted, I told her to text me for convenience sake).

Not trying to force anything at the moment. I found it a bit disturbing that I haven't put much thought or effort towards my long term life goals (music-success), and that a subliminal has enough pull to distract me from that. It could also be that the best thing for me to do right now (regardless of which subliminal is running) is to stop grinding and to reflect and contemplate about where I want to go, and which direction I will take. I'll have almost 7 months from New Years to run BASE and figure it out before graduation.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 10-31-2014

(10-30-2014, 02:02 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Lol it's supposed to fit into one affirmation.

I didn't mean to change the affirmation, its fine. According to pstec positive instructions, you're supposed to read, or look at, the affirmation & visualize it happening at the same time, 7-10 times before the track and then during the track. I was just saying that as long as you're visualizing choosing to approach & approaching women, you might as well (quickly) visualize a positive outcome for that approach, so that you'll condition yourself to assuming it. If you don't need to, good. I was just throwing it out there for any possible benefit it might have had for you or others.

SM3 seems to have a nice effect of on emphasizing long-term life goals (or de-emphasizing women-related goals).. at least me & Sarge are searching for to change or improve our job situation and want to focus on music.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-31-2014

Stage 5, Day 6

Today was alright; wore my Halloween costume to school, then went to class, and then went to work.

After work, I went to a party. I started chatting with one of my best friend's friend (who is from out of town and is cute). My best friend was very drunk. She told me to not hook up with her, and I was a bit dismissive about it. Anyways, my friend tells her behind my back that I wanted to kiss/hook up with her, and I got a bit defensive. She girl obviously said she didn't want to (even if there was possibility that she did) to avoid disapproval.

My friend had a point; she's Orthodox Christian and is the last person to look to for a hookup. However, I kept making eye contact while talking, and there'd be that twinkle in her eye, and then my balls would get all tingly. Come to think of it, the best place to look to for hookups could be repressed Orthodox women Tongue

Anyways, I recover from this like (in my opinion) a man would. I pull her aside, and tell her: "I don't know what *my friend* said to you, but I have an idea, and it's probably completely true. And she's got upset when she saw me leading you by the hand, and that I'm interested while the two of you are friends." We got off on good terms.

The one issue I had is when I was chatting with her, and some other guy comes up and starts chatting with her. Fine, but I'm not about to start stepping in like she's my gf. He suggests they go somewhere, and suddenly, she's gone with him. Don't worry, they didn't do anything (she's truthful about her religion), they just stepping outside, but I'm thinking "WTF? I must not have much gravity or personal power to attract her." What upset me the most in the moment is that I've spent over 600$ for a program to be more attractive, and some guy comes along and out-games me and has her ditch me.

Anyways, they come back. And the guy is trying to run his game, and she probably let him down lightly in whatever way (i.e. I see him prodding her for a hug at the end of the interaction). She was DD'ing my other friends, so I walk them to the car, say "bye" to all, and she hugs me without any sort of prodding. She apologizes (for the fact that nothing would happen between us), and I tell her assuringly: "Don't be sorry".

I say "see you in a couple years" (since the last time I saw her), and she says "well, I'll be down for X-mas". I say: "I'll probably be home for X-mas". She says: "Well, I have a longer break than you guys". Seems like a major hint that she wants to see me again.

Gonna refocus my efforts to building polarity in public and with a woman of interest. Gonna PSTEC Positive this affirmation:
"I generate intense and lasting sexual feelings and sexual presence in the presence of a woman that interests me."

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Shannon - 10-31-2014

No matter how good a man is with women, he will always encounter some women who are just random, flaky, not sufficiently compatible, repressed, or who take a while to warm up. You can't get upset over stuff like that. Putting that much interest in any one woman tells you that you still have work to do.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - MasterEnki - 11-01-2014

Maybe SM is working perfectly for you, and repelling her.

If like attracts like, and repels not-like (i.e. Law of Attraction), then it makes sense that you would repel women who aren't aligned to sexual vibes, if you are expressing alot of them.

And besides, would you REALLY want to be with a woman who is 'orthodox'?

She may end up being more trouble then it's worth.

I have a friend who had a woman come to his house, and his work on a regular basis.

He said that he doesn't want anything serious, but she was scary determined to have a serious long-term relationship with him.

She had this fantasy, that she would win his heart, etc. If she stalked him hard enough.

My friend was being very blunt about not wanting anything, for 9 months straight.

In the end, she eventually starting stalking someone else.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-01-2014

I think it came down to this: if this young lady told me that she's one way to my face, and then 30 minutes later, she's getting felt up by this other guy, I would feel like a real chump. That's why I was curious as to what would happen when the guy came up.

I suppose I was basing my level of success off this one interaction. But things turned out alright.

Why? I'm not perfect, and I still have insecurities to work on.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-01-2014

Stage 5, Day 7,

NEW VDO: http://youtu.be/ad7Zn8t9r5g

I could be going out and putting my Halloween costume to good use, but instead I'm doing singing exercises and I'll be studying for my big mid-term (responsibilities). I'm supposed to hear about call-backs for the 'The Voice' audition within 2 weeks, and I need to dedicate more time for this particular midterm, as one week of intense study wasn't enough last time.

Anyways, my best friend (from yesterday) called about an hour ago and kept trying to shame me for "just wanting to have sex with women" and "viewing women as objects". Ironically, I like women more as people at this point in time (it peaked in Stage 3) than I ever did pre-Alpha Male. She apparently doesn't like the direction I'm headed, and frankly, she'll have to accept it as long as I feel this way.

I stayed calm and rational and called her out on any exaggerations (and fabrications) her drunk self remembers from yesterday. I owned up to flirting with her friend yesterday (and hey, she was flirting back!), but won't back down on wanting to enjoy sex with different women. What other way would it be; should I drop what I want and filter my thoughts and desires to how she wants them? (That's a rhetorical) And yes, she's being unreasonable.

EDIT: 7 whole days; 99 playthroughs = 14.14 hours a day

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ricardo - 11-02-2014

(10-31-2014, 11:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: No matter how good a man is with women, he will always encounter some women who are just random, flaky, not sufficiently compatible, repressed, or who take a while to warm up. You can't get upset over stuff like that. Putting that much interest in any one woman tells you that you still have work to do.

I don't think it's putting a lot of interest in one woman that Dan was doing but rather that after all the effort he's making with this SM thing and the cost of the sub it must seem to him like he hasn't made any progress at all. I've had guys 'steal away' women I was talking to and I can tell you it's demeaning enough. If I had been using something like SM then I would have felt worse.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-02-2014

Stage 5, Day 8

I realized that I don't REALLY do what it takes to make sex happen; I could pull a woman out of the room and learn more about her, or to try to escalate. I simply haven't, and I don't know why.

I'm reading from Authentic Kings, and there's a lot of interesting things to learn about that, especially qualification which stood out to me. I thought of it as a PUA technique that you could use as part of a conversation: "tell me 3 interesting things about you". But it could also be used as a way of being: "Sure, there are plenty of hot girls here, but not that many interesting ones". Where you need to analyze a woman's soul to find out if she's interesting. And women will pick up on this and want to prove themselves to you.

The qualification post: http://www.authenticking.com/how-to-be-light-years-ahead-of-all-the-other-chodes/
http://www.authenticking.com/her-greatest-aphrodisiac-your-most-powerful-weapon/

When I was at work, I thought to myself: "I could use some more bad bitches in my life!" Notice how this narrows my focus to attracting women that are good for me, and turning away women that are 'low-quality'.

Funny that this would be the case, as today is the day where I sustained a super-badass mofo vibe for more than a few hours at work (probably 4-5). Super grounded, comfortable, low-key, deep voice, occasional sexiness. Hard to relate as I'm typing now; frankly, I was feeling very frustrated just 15 minutes ago.

My female friend and I are cool again.

I was considering joining a martial art club (maybe even boxing), as I want to know how to fight if I'd ever have to (never been in a fight), and to have that "don't mess with me" vibe if I need it. Nah, just kidding, it's just to beat up guys who try to make the moves on a girl I'm talking to. Smile

This had me hooting and hollering for about 10 minutes:
http://youtu.be/Pgyph4Bib7c?t=9m47s

GOSH; I really want to get into BASE and get a hit of VERY positive and productive instructions (Ultra Motivation, Become the Best in Your Field, Max Productivity, Money Magnet, TLAM, etc.). I've tried the business world, and I tend to lose motivation, and don't even know how to monetize what I'm doing. Once I can figure these skills out, I'm GOLDEN when it comes to effecting change in my life. But for now, let's gain some clout in relation to beautiful women!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-03-2014

Stage 5, Day 9,

My feelings are all over the place, in a sort of good way; I started off the day very well and feeling high on life, however I have these moments of bitterness and resentment that trap me if I stay there for more than a minute. I kept pulling myself back to feeling better. I was less dominant than yesterday and so on.

I'd been feeling sentiments of resentment towards the subliminal, and how it's not working to the degree I want it to work (blah blah blah); it's a temporary feeling that I'm sure will be taken care of. I lost interest in chatting up new women, and the ones in which I got their info stopped responding. Well, funny that in using a subliminal called "Sex Magnet", and I'm often getting average guy results. (Don't get offended just yet IML)

Another feeling that I was experiencing related to wanting to destroy a man (a competitor) if I ever really had to. This might truly be why I had the idea of going into boxing or MMA; it's so that if push came to shove, I would be the survivor. Or I would just be the more dominant one (say we're both pursuing the same woman).

My motivation started kicking on in the evening, directed towards my midterm and guitar practice. Kickass! Perhaps my hustler mentality will return (as it was in Stage 1). It's kept me up late thought; I was playing a bunch of motivation videos in a row, so I guess they do work!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Benjamin - 11-04-2014

Nice.. did I get you into Authentic King after mentioning it in your journal?

I'm not sure how legit he is (his customer service is horrible) but the way he writes just gets me into it and makes me want to pay attention to what he is writing.

The urge to do martial arts is interesting, it may just be the program pushing you to do more things that help you connect with your masculinity and doing training with resistance is a good way to do that. I wish I had somewhere closer to do that.

-Ben

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 11-04-2014

I think the belief that you will need to eventually fight for a woman is tied to a deep belief that you aren't good enough on your own and will thus have to resort to violence.

I've had the same thing and that's how I see it now.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-04-2014

@Benjamin; yep, it was your journal that made a mention to Authentic Kings. I like his posts in general, though the site is a bit hard to navigate.

@SargeMaximus; yep, you're completely right. I knew that aspect (about having to fight for a woman) while I was posting. Once that resistance is gone, I can still see many benefits towards joining a club, like building more positive male friendships (I have few of those) and building body strength and dexterity.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-04-2014

Just had an instant coffee date with a girl I met from the gym last Wednesday. As a matter of describing her, she's short, blonde, a bit bubbly but down to earth, and a 8.5-9 (depending on who you ask).

What's funny is that I had crossed her path not once, but twice. It was a matter of perfect timing that I saw her the second time, recognized her, caught up to her and said hey.

We chatted and walked some of the way; I suggested we grab a coffee and chat and she agreed. She enjoyed talking to me for the greater part of 45 minutes, and I enjoyed listening. On a few occasions, I would lightly grab her hand (as part of the conversation) and play with it. On those occasions, she held it for nearly 5 seconds, and then pull back. This tells me that she's not fully convinced yet (or not sexually available). Will try again later; I suggested she cook a cultural dish for me later on, and she said yes (which could mean anything).

But man, I could feel my desire for her in the moment; my heart would even pound at times. I didn't care to be any more aggressive than what I had done, as I was leaving space for her to assert herself, and she didn't. Going harder wouldn't have done anything productive.