Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - athanas - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 03:45 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I don't think so. In fact, I think it's Dan that went overboard with his MBA thesis paper up there.

sounds a bit ironic coming from somebody who has 2079 posts and the longest journal on this forum full of overthinking entries and mental masturbation.

Go on Dan, don't let this stop you from sharing your insights!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Benjamin - 10-21-2014

Hey Dan,
How much do you feel the masculineintent ebook is helping you? I don't mind his blog and am thinking of getting it, but after buying so many products in that area in the past it's very hard for me to justify $47.. so i'm curious what you think of it.. is it worth getting?

-Ben

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 04:16 PM)athanas Wrote:
(10-21-2014, 03:45 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I don't think so. In fact, I think it's Dan that went overboard with his MBA thesis paper up there.

sounds a bit ironic coming from somebody who has 2079 posts and the longest journal on this forum full of overthinking entries and mental masturbation.

Go on Dan, don't let this stop you from sharing your insights!

Loving this anti-sarge sentiment sweeping the board these days. I'll say it again: the thesis went over board in my opinion.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-21-2014

Yeah, let's keep verbal gunplay down to a minimum on this thread; besides, we hardly know each other beyond the words we write, and we're all experiencing some sort of subliminally induced resistance. Things can get a bit out of hand here Wink

@SargeMaximus; I'm of the philosophy that the actions of others shouldn't (but often do) affect me. I think the reason you wanted to post about my lengthy (or wordy) post is because you've gotten called 'wordy' with your many posts and I haven't. That could be seen as unfair.

I may be over-thinking (and over-writing), especially with that 'MBA style post', but I believe that I was able to write that insight in a clear, coherent way with a singular intent, staying true to the intended meaning from start to finish. The reason I decided to leave it as long as it was was so that I could guide others from start to finish, from no insight to insight, intertwining ideas together in a relate-able way so that anyone reading it could get the insight, not just I.

You could perhaps say that it was written like an article on a dating advice site. Doesn't matter if a dating article is wordy, so long as it gives the insight the author intended to give.

That said, I hope you'd allow me to post in any way I choose, be it pithy or wordy, civil or vulgar, loving or hateful, logical or illogical.

Posting on and reading from this forum is a true joy for many reasons, and reading new messages on my thread is often a highlight. With that in mind, I'm not exactly thrilled to open my thread and find critical and judgmental posts; I take it you don't either.

One could say that each thread is like a piece of real estate; mine is mine exclusively, and yours is yours. Having anyone critique how I arrange my home seems a bit out of place.

So to be brief, let's please keep it - at least in my thread - positive and constructive. I don't know exactly why you feel (or are being) targeted, but it might have to do with your input related to my wacky theories.

Now, let us all take a deep breath, and start tapping!

(10-21-2014, 05:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hey Dan,
How much do you feel the masculineintent ebook is helping you? I don't mind his blog and am thinking of getting it, but after buying so many products in that area in the past it's very hard for me to justify $47.. so i'm curious what you think of it.. is it worth getting?

-Ben

It's helping me with clarity; Rion Williams is onto something similar, where overwhelming sexual presence rules supreme. Cultivating a love of all women and femininity comes to a close second, and sexual tension comes third place. But if it's worth spending 47$, that's debatable.

I had bitter sweet feelings related to buying the book. If you look back a page or two (I bought it October 4-5 or so), I was taken aback by how much of the book was found in the blog; it had been copied and pasted verbatim. I think that the situation has been fixed, but there's still a lot of it up there.

It hasn't answered all of my questions, mostly because I don't the have the insights that successful application will bring (i.e. I haven't gotten girls since reading that book), but I've taken it on as an excellent philosophy on being naturally attractive to women.

If you're still unsure, follow what I'm doing here, since I'm currently actively removing blocks and going a bit nuts with emotional clearing.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Benjamin - 10-21-2014

I hope he's better than Rion Williams.. I used to be into his stuff, but it seems he would make like 5 dvd's on something simple that could be explained in 1.

I definately will keep reading your journal and see what comes of it as i'm not sure i'll buy the book yet.

-Ben

Stage 4, Day 30,

I must have released a ton, as my dreams really showed it; I had a dream where I straight up killed a guy out of self defense in a machete fight inside an underground bunker or barracks. One solid shot to the throat on my behalf, and then I'm carrying this guy - still semi-living - above ground. I had another variety of dreams that I've forgotten.

I took advantage of my meditation/BrainEv session to do even more releasing related to feeling sexy. I removed blocks related to:
- Feeling positively related to women and femininity;
- Loving all women;
- Feeling arousal or even getting hard for a woman or interest in the moment;
- Feeling sexual energy or arousal in public (not perverse stuff, but in regards to women you like);
- Approaching women while in this state of arousal;
- removing the need to remove these feelings of arousal by masturbating;

Goodness, I didn't know that I would make that much progress as quickly as I did. In my class, I was able to get this feeling of sexy going on through large portions of the class. It also made me more comfortable talking to the women in my class (I'm rather familiar with them, as they're in my program) while holding on to a large portion of the feeling.

I still think it's 20% of what it could be, so I will keep releasing these feelings until I'm satisfied and/or I find additional modalities to kick it up even further.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - MasterEnki - 10-22-2014

@DanAmerson

I found you're post to be quite interesting.

Quote:DanAmerson Wrote:
All of this avoids the point completely; if you were to figure out what it is women actually want (which, I'll admit, is hard information to get from the right sources), you could simply embody that, and throw out the rule books for what you're supposed to "do", or how to behave and act like an alpha guy. If you can embody the feeling of being a sexy guy, women will get that feeling from you, that you're the "sex guy". And the rest is history.

I think it takes more than being a sexy guy (and embodying sexiness).

I think there needs to be some sort of deeper connection before sexiness matters.

It seems that if the deeper connection exists, then embodying sexiness would steer towards sex / a sexual relationship.

But if the connection doesn't exist, then no amount of sexiness will do a damn thing.

At the moment, I'm not sure how much a person can do towards creating such a connection.

Maybe these connections are predetermined and / or based on something beyond human comprehension.

Or maybe they are karmic.

I'm guessing that Law of Attraction / Manifestation may attract women who you already have this natural deeper connection with.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 10-22-2014

(10-21-2014, 08:19 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Yeah, let's keep verbal gunplay down to a minimum on this thread; besides, we hardly know each other beyond the words we write, and we're all experiencing some sort of subliminally induced resistance. Things can get a bit out of hand here Wink

@SargeMaximus; I'm of the philosophy that the actions of others shouldn't (but often do) affect me. I think the reason you wanted to post about my lengthy (or wordy) post is because you've gotten called 'wordy' with your many posts and I haven't. That could be seen as unfair.

I may be over-thinking (and over-writing), especially with that 'MBA style post', but I believe that I was able to write that insight in a clear, coherent way with a singular intent, staying true to the intended meaning from start to finish. The reason I decided to leave it as long as it was was so that I could guide others from start to finish, from no insight to insight, intertwining ideas together in a relate-able way so that anyone reading it could get the insight, not just I.

You could perhaps say that it was written like an article on a dating advice site. Doesn't matter if a dating article is wordy, so long as it gives the insight the author intended to give.

That said, I hope you'd allow me to post in any way I choose, be it pithy or wordy, civil or vulgar, loving or hateful, logical or illogical.

Posting on and reading from this forum is a true joy for many reasons, and reading new messages on my thread is often a highlight. With that in mind, I'm not exactly thrilled to open my thread and find critical and judgmental posts; I take it you don't either.

One could say that each thread is like a piece of real estate; mine is mine exclusively, and yours is yours. Having anyone critique how I arrange my home seems a bit out of place.

So to be brief, let's please keep it - at least in my thread - positive and constructive. I don't know exactly why you feel (or are being) targeted, but it might have to do with your input related to my wacky theories.

Now, let us all take a deep breath, and start tapping!

Wow... that's pretty brief.

Anyhow, it's got nothing to do with fair or unfair, I saw some BS and thought I could keep you honest/centered. That's all.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-22-2014

Stage 4, Day 31,

Today was rather.. strange. Not just for me, but from the people in my city. Please allow me to explain.

I had a midterm at 10am, and I finished at around 10:40, on my way out, these two people from my class were talking about how there was a shooting downtown. I decided to go to my next class and see if it was still going on. It was canceled and before I could leave, I find out that our entire university was on lockdown.

Turns out that there were 3 different shootings with 5 shooters, all of them within a relatively close distance from the university; perhaps a 1/3 of a mile from where I was, so classes were locking up, my entire uni on lockdown, downtown was on lockdown, buses were on lockdown. So far, only one was caught.

Since my class was canceled and I couldn't leave, I wound up waiting on that floor. I saw this pretty cute girl with a cello case, I start chatting with her a bit. We get taken into an intermediate Spanish class with a very exuberant teacher.

Partway through, I go sit with her, as we were split up. I noticed that she's drawing this character from a Dreamworks movie; of course, I get the name blatantly wrong, and she laughs. This got us talking about the movie. I mention I loved the score, and she lit up. She's big on scores, so we got to talking about the scores of various movies, and we started showing one another some tracks.

We wound up in that class for roughly 3 hours, until about 2:15. Then we were told that we "could" leave, "but at our own risk". I gave her my contact info. At a certain point, we chose to walk down to the lobby and got stuck there.

The girl was stuck there, since she relied on buses to leave, and couldn't get into another building after the fact, so I did make the offer that she could simply wait at my apartment which has food and isn't cramped (an offer made with no sort of sexual intent, believe it or now). She politely declined. We chatted with other students (new friends), and really hit it off. We were able to make light of what happened.

I wound up getting home at 3:30, made a bunch of pancakes, and I did my BrainEv meditation, and chose to stay in bed afterwards. I napped for a couple hours; this day has drained me. I'll eat a meal and go to bed early.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-22-2014

On a lighter note, my dreams last night were also interesting;

First, I clearly recall beating up Justin Beiber cause he was a direct thread to Michael Jackson. Like, smash-his-face-into-a-white-piano type of beating up. It was very shocking to me. The fact that I'm resorting to hardcore violence in my dreams is surprising, especially since I feel so plain and ineffective in real-life.

The other dream I had was related to my singing, and that it was very unpleasant to the ear. I know logically that this is untrue, but it might come down to a belief.

@MasterEnki

I know that a pure sexual desire won't solve all your dating problems in all cases. Learning to genuinely love as much as possible about all women, and mixing that in with your sexual desire, should fix most problems related to pure sex. Many might complain that a pure sexual desire is objectifying; I think that mixing in the love aspect will turn it into 'sexual appreciation'.

Building sexual tension, with all this taped on top, could very well solve several dating problems. Really amp it up if you want to hookup quickly, or have enough of it going on as a mild buzz if you want to build a relationship first.

Once again, I need to do more testing. Stage 5 starts in 2-3 days (I say this because as much as I like women, I don't particularly care to go out and meet them on account of low energy)

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Artemis - 10-22-2014

If you have the Think and Grow Rich click tracks you can create a desire for the feminine polarity and continue compounding that desire Dan and make it grow stronger and stronger.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-23-2014

@Artemis

Good idea, and I don't have them. Right now, I'm putting a bit of money into Stages 5/6/7, so I'd consider that later. Besides, the previous stages have brought that up, and being born a straight man, I come pre-packaged with that desire. But like you said, if this program doesn't highlight it, I could use your T&GR program.

I realize that I'll technically be paying Shannon 100$/month if I continue buying 5G programs, with BASE 2.0 being next on the list.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-23-2014

Stage 4, Day 32,

I'll write up a recap of the previous 4 stages, even though I may listen another day or two.

In the first 3 stages, I was listening on my iPod on the go, listening to ultrasonic at work, listening to ultrasonic and trickling stream on the computer during waking hours, and timing between 2-4 hours each evening. I definitely got between 8-10 hours per day between all these methods.

This stage, I was unable to get onto my iPod, so I started looping it on iTunes all night. This also means that I can track my listening:

Trickling Stream: 382 times/hours
Ultrasonic: 26 times/hours
Total: 408 times/hours
Divide by 32 days of listening = 12.75 hours a day; not bad

To sum up the entire program so far, I won't say that this subliminal has been completely useless. But I'm in many ways the same dopey guy that I was on day 1. I'm two thirds of the way through a huge, promising program called 'Sex Magnet', and I certainly don't feel like one.

I don't exactly go around chasing women, they don't particularly chase me, and if either happens, it appears that they're taken or not all that interested. I don't feel equal passion on their side, and I sure as hell won't do all the work. The one girl who had pursued me turned out to be an idiot and didn't know what she wanted.

I do talk a lot about women, my friends have told me at least once. Some girls also think I'm a player, which puts them on guard and actually has hurt me, since I haven't had the game to burst their bubble.

I also don't care to go out and meet women; I've really gotten in touch with the quiet side of me near the end of this stage. But if I'm out, and there's a situation that's appropriate, I'll do it.

That said, I want to highlight some benefits, since there are many internal shifts. My internal view of sex, women, intimacy and relationships are much more positive, and I'm rather clear on what I want, which would be enjoying women sexually and being sweet to them, a type of bonding similar to being in a relationship without actually being in a relationship (and being clear that it isn't a relationship).

My staying power when I'm solo has been much shorter than desired, sometimes embarrasingly bad. However, the couple of times in Stage 2 that I was sexual, I lasted a very long time and enjoyed a very powerful denouement. I felt seductive in that moment, but in general, I'd feel like my ability to seduce a woman is the same as when I started. My ability to connect with a woman has improved.

Fortunately, I had started to work with sexual presence and garnering love for each woman I'm talking to, which has shown some promise.

Stage 5, according to the instructions, refreshes Stage 3 concepts, and solidifies advanced stuff from Stage 3 and 4. I take stage 6 will deepen the content from Stage 4 and 5. It seems that I would have to rely on women pursuing me if I hadn't figured it out in Stages 1 to 3. I'm a little bit confused about it; maybe I'll have to re-run it, or play Stage 7 after I finish the set.

Or maybe I'll get a huge jolt of motivation and figure it out soon.