Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ricardo - 10-05-2014

(10-03-2014, 03:02 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: More recently, just yesterday at the bank a buxom beauty was helping me. I began thinking about shoving my d*ck down her throat as hard as I could while staring into her eyes. She felt it. Wink

You old romantic.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-05-2014

Stage 4, Day 12

I'm starting to "get it"; my capacity to love women and who they are has increased, mostly because reading that ebook; it gives a conscious context to what's been going in subconsciously, so that's why I've been able to change rather quickly. I was hung up on a girl, and this book has changed my ways of seeing it. Or maybe I just overcame a bit of resistance.

Chris responded to my unsatisfied email, and it turns out his marketing guy has been posting parts of the book online without his knowing; he settled to give me a short Skype session; good enough, since I bought the book to get more results, right?

After work, I see this cute tall (almost my height) redhead; I figured I would trail her a bit and chat her up. Once she got to the bus stop, I stopped for a minute, decided to go up, and said "Hey.. you're gorgeous. I wanted to meet you" without much thought. She was flattered, though she has a boyfriend. I still had a nice chat with her.

Studying hard for a midterm until Tuesday.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - adam225 - 10-06-2014

Brilliant Dan, failure is all better than regret... or even better: The only failure is regret...

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-06-2014

I've approached another woman today; she has a boyfriend. I do believe these women when they say so, but they could be using an alibi Smile
I'm starting to have fun with approaching again!

EDIT: Something else exciting: I have the same constant stream of tears that I got on the very first day of Stage 1.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-06-2014

Stage 4, Day 13,

This day was a mild bit more interesting than usual; it's very hectic as I'm working for this big exam. What a relief it will be once that is done with.

Like I mentioned, I approached a pretty lady, though she's taken, she enjoyed the sentiment. I wonder if I've been directing my efforts to either unavailable women or inexperienced women as a way to avoid success.

I should be chatting with the guy from Masculine Intent soon to clear up some distinctions.

I'm REALLY looking forward to running BASE, and seeing how it's going to play into the business I'll be running; my music is the business.

EDIT: This is the post where I graduate into a 'Senior Member'. Sick!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-07-2014

Stage 4, Day 14

Soooo drunkkkk!!! lol
Today, I had a major midterm, and it went very well, so once that was over, I decided to buy some booze and have a drinking spree. That is all.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ricardo - 10-08-2014

Dan, I can't see how approaching strange women and coming straight out with how you feel about them is going to endear them to you. I'm no expert but the boyfriend excuse sounds like a quick back-up to get rid of this creepy bloke in their mind. I admire your courage to do it but I really don't see that as the way to get women interested in you on the street. Drunk at a party maybe but not in the sober light of day.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 10:31 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Dan, I can't see how approaching strange women and coming straight out with how you feel about them is going to endear them to you. I'm no expert but the boyfriend excuse sounds like a quick back-up to get rid of this creepy bloke in their mind. I admire your courage to do it but I really don't see that as the way to get women interested in you on the street. Drunk at a party maybe but not in the sober light of day.

Creepy = anxious, uncomfortable, hiding something, trying to get something, not comfortable showing his interest, believes she won't like him, etc. I think our star here is just about the opposite of that, and from experience I know that most of the responses he's getting are probably just about the opposite of what you're thinking Wink

But of course you don't *have to* actually verbalize it, you can just be fully "direct" in other ways.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ricardo - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 11:43 AM)LionKing Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 10:31 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Dan, I can't see how approaching strange women and coming straight out with how you feel about them is going to endear them to you. I'm no expert but the boyfriend excuse sounds like a quick back-up to get rid of this creepy bloke in their mind. I admire your courage to do it but I really don't see that as the way to get women interested in you on the street. Drunk at a party maybe but not in the sober light of day.

Creepy = anxious, uncomfortable, hiding something, trying to get something, not comfortable showing his interest, believes she won't like him, etc. I think our star here is just about the opposite of that, and from experience I know that most of the responses he's getting are probably just about the opposite of what you're thinking Wink

But of course you don't *have to* actually verbalize it, you can just be fully "direct" in other ways.

Perhaps creepy wasn't really the right word. He might be seen as a nut job, the lonely retard type that tries to latch onto people.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 11:51 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Perhaps creepy wasn't really the right word. He might be seen as a nut job, the lonely retard type that tries to latch onto people.

Big Grin "If I tell her what I really think and feel, she will think I'm a creep (and not accept me)" is, IMO, a textbook example of a limiting belief.. and when you're trying to make her like you by hiding or masking your intentions from her, that's a prime example of manipulation (which is what we're taught to do, and feels safer). Basically the latest great thing is in masculineintent.com/blog/, you can read about it there.

Also:
His gaze pierces through to the heart of the matter, and communicates his status, desires, masculinity and sexuality immediately and comfortably. Without even a word, he can and does instantly convey to her that she is going to be his lover, and in doing so, make her quickly want the same thing he does. Presuming, of course, that she didn’t already!

This is the Sex Magnet. A man completely comfortable with himself, and around beautiful women, who is not just the object of their sexual interest, attention, efforts and desire, but for whom it is normal. A man who has nothing to lose and nothing to hide, so he is completely and unashamedly honest when he tells a woman he wants her… and that she’s not the only woman he may be enjoying.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Benjamin - 10-08-2014

Sounds like you have alot of limiting beliefs around that Ricardo.. as those things you're saying are not necessarily true at all.

-Ben

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 02:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Sounds like you have alot of limiting beliefs around that Ricardo.. as those things you're saying are not necessarily true at all.

-Ben

Totally agree. Just watch that movie I posted recently. Creepy homeless guy gets laid a ton. >>

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-09-2014

Stage 4, Day 18,

To recap the day before, I had been working on gathering more of my sexual polarity, to some varying success. I approached a gorgeous blonde woman rather directly, and right away, she kept asking questions about me, and pushing the conversation forward. Anyways, she has my card.

My good-feeling day started to cut out quickly, as I had developed a pretty major stomachache. It got to the point where laying down and passing out for a few hours was the best option. Then, I tried going to bed for real, and I wound up waking up every hour. Not only that, but I was having these delusional dreams; basically anything related to fabrics (exceptionally weird, but it's the truth). Anyways, I slept a total of 14 hours, and woke up feeling very weak. The weird feeling I has carried over to most of the day, so that halted any progress related to feeling sexy, because frankly, it's rather hard to go there :p

Today, I had a brief Skype convo with Chris from Masculine Intent, and he did make some clarifications about my questions, though I'm certain they will be taken care of as I apply what he's said, and I start getting results from it.

The rest of the day, I've half studied while watching many episodes of the Chappelle show to dull whatever aches I had felt; I gotta say, it's a hilarious show.

My midterm is tomorrow, and I do feel prepared, and I presume tonight's sleep will have me feeling much better, probably back to normal.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Artemis - 10-09-2014

(10-09-2014, 07:36 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: The rest of the day, I've half studied while watching many episodes of the Chappelle show to dull whatever aches I had felt; I gotta say, it's a hilarious show.

That show is so great. Hilarious and culturally significant to the max.