Subliminal Talk
Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 (/Thread-Alpha-Dominant-Male-2010)

Pages: 1 2

Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Solont - 12-02-2010

To avoid my account being ousted before I have a chance to finish the program, I am starting this topic now.

I am two weeks away from finishing Stage 6 of the Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 program.

It's been quite an interesting experience, and I look forward to sharing my thoughts on it after I have finished. Smile

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Benjamin - 12-03-2010

Awesome. I look forward to hearing it.

I am on stage one, got about 2 weeks to go and it's having good effect.

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Spiral - 12-03-2010

I as well very much look forward to hearing your experiences.

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - ronatello - 12-04-2010

I'm definitely looking forward to your summary of Alpha Male twenty-ten.

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Shannon - 12-06-2010

(12-02-2010, 09:56 PM)Solont Wrote: To avoid my account being ousted before I have a chance to finish the program, I am starting this topic now.

I am two weeks away from finishing Stage 6 of the Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 program.

It's been quite an interesting experience, and I look forward to sharing my thoughts on it after I have finished. Smile

Why would your account be ousted?

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Benjamin - 12-06-2010

I think I read somewhere that accounts without a post will be deleted in 2 weeks or something.

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Solont - 12-07-2010

Yup. As benjamin said, it's in the rules thread.

Andrew Wrote:Also note that, as a forum setting to minimize spam bots and ghost accounts any account that does not post at least once within the first two weeks of creation is deleted. I realize this may kick out a few trolls, and if you are one all you have to do is say hi to avoid being deleted.

I've had the account for longer than that, but I figured it'd be better to post just in case. Smile

Also, welcome back!

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Andrew - 12-07-2010

(12-07-2010, 08:33 AM)Solont Wrote: I've had the account for longer than that, but I figured it'd be better to post just in case. Smile

Also, welcome back!

Yeah it's a fairly recent change so you probably posted just in time Smile It's working great though, we got rid of an incredible amount of spam profiles and ghosts and continue to do so.

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Shannon - 12-09-2010

Ah, yes. I had forgotten about that.

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Solont - 12-18-2010

Yesterday was the last day of Stage 6. Let's see what I can think of to say about Alpha Male.

For a large portion of my life, I didn't think I was capable of much of anything. I had no respect for myself and thus had a hard time dealing with other people who I saw as mostly superior to me. It made me angry, frustrated, and rather unpleasant to be around at times.

For the past couple of years, I've been trying to change that. I've read self-esteem books, books on dealing with people, and books on how to be a better man. The trigger for this was, no surprise, a woman. She showed an interest in me. It was something I had never really considered possible, especially not from someone like her. I started this journey because she saw something worthwhile in me, and I wanted to find out what it was.

Then early this year, I hit a another major turning point. I was asked to play the role of Jesus in the show "Godspell." It's a role that requires charisma, leadership, authority, strength, compassion, and every other positive quality you can think of. And I somehow pulled it off. I had no idea that I could be capable of being that strong of a person. I was desperate to find a way to bring those qualities out of myself on an everyday basis.

Somehow, call it providence, I came across the Alpha Male program in a search. As I read the page, I knew, that this was what I had been looking for. So, I spent the money and got the ultrasonic version.

I followed the directions and started listening at night and when I was at home. I made sure to give myself a few hours off from exposure each day.

I wish I had taken notes or written a journal during the entire experience. Then I could provide better feedback. I'll do my best with what I can remember, though.

Stages 1 and 2 were very subtle for me. I felt better, but I didn't know why. I just know that I was thinking more positively about myself.

Stages 3-5 started with some rough days after each switch. Only one or two, but I was a bit irritable and felt pent up for no obvious reason. I'm guessing that there was some resistance, but after it passed, I felt even better. These are the stages when I noticed more obvious things. I started smiling more. I would initiate conversations with people instead of waiting for them to talk to me. I was more easily able to adjust more quickly when things didn't go the way I expected.

The funniest and most blatantly obvious changes to me were the sudden adjustments in posture. And I do mean sudden. One day I just couldn't get comfortable unless I was standing or sitting straight. That only intensified the farther I got into the program. It made me laugh because I had actively been trying to have better posture for a couple of years but would always have trouble remembering to do it. With this, I didn't have a choice. Now, I can't slouch without actively trying to. It's great!

Stage 6 really is a coat of polish. This last month has been better and better each day in regards to the changes I saw taking place.

The best way I can describe this program is that it took the best aspects of me, amplified them, and made me capable of expressing them. I'm more open and caring towards others. I'm much more social than I've ever been. I have more confidence in my own capabilities than I ever thought possible. I finally have the courage to start pursuing things that I want in life instead of just wishing they would fall into my lap.

I wish that this program had existed ten years ago. My life would be very different. But now I can look forward to seeing how things are ten years from now because of it.

Shannon, I cannot begin to express how grateful I am for this program. You have created something that will positively affect me for the rest of my life. Thank you.

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - ronatello - 12-19-2010

The pent up and irritable feeling... I get that often. Started somewhere in stage 3 and it's continuing now (I'm just in the 2nd half of stage 4).
I'm glad to be reading your review Smile

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Ryan - 12-20-2010

So, Solont, what kind of changes did you see as far as women?

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Solont - 12-20-2010

(12-20-2010, 09:14 AM)Ryan Wrote: So, Solont, what kind of changes did you see as far as women?

Hmm.

Honestly, I do feel like I'd be much more successful with women now than I would have been before the program.

Women seem to respond more positively to my presence than before.

So, while I'm not really much for dating right now, I definitely think it will help guys looking to improve their dating success.

I can share one story that stands out in my mind.

About three months into the program, I went to a party at a co-worker's place. His female roommate had a friend visiting from overseas. She was a beautiful French woman, and it was obvious that many of the guys were quite interested in her. At one point in the evening, I was sitting on the couch singing in Rock Band 2. On my left was a small space where one person might feel slightly crowded and would have to be in contact with me. On my right was the entire remainder of the couch. Well, she came over and sat on my left and smiled at me. At that moment, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she'd be more than happy to spend some time with me were I so inclined. It was astonishing to me. I already had someone I was interested in that wasn't at the party, so I just smiled back and kept singing. Later on in the evening, I got the sense that she was disappointed when I caught a glance from her across the room.

I can almost guarantee that if I hadn't been using Alpha Male that incident wouldn't have happened.

RE: Alpha/Dominant Male 2010 - Solont - 12-21-2010

(12-21-2010, 05:50 AM)Blueness Wrote: Awesome Solont, what sub are you planning to move onto from here?

One thing we all must remember guys is that this Alpha Male subliminal wont make you Super Man.

I've started using Seize the Day after seeing some positive posts about it and reading the script on the site. I'm very much trapped in my own head thinking about the past or possible futures while not looking at what's around me right now. I think that this sub may help me be more focused on working towards things instead of just thinking about them all the time. Smile