Subliminal Talk
Questions About Alpha Male Program - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Questions About Alpha Male Program (/Thread-Questions-About-Alpha-Male-Program)

Questions About Alpha Male Program - RADMAN513 - 11-30-2010

It doesn't describe the program in much detail now (it appears the page has been edited). Alpha Male is a term widely used and the definition varies from person to person. While I'm sure the program addresses the issues of confidence and assertiveness which are almost no brainers. I wonder if it addresses aspects such as charisma and leadership skills etc.
To put it succinctly, if you could explain, without revealing the script (which I'm sure you would want to keep secret) exactly what character and personality traits the program is designed to develop.

I currently have recordings from other sites designed for leadership, social skills, self discipline, ambition, persistence, and motivation among others. I'd be willing to try the Alpha Male program if, since it appears to be so comprehensive and organized, it made these other programs redundant.

RE: Questions About Alpha Male Program - mtw220 - 12-01-2010

This link has the description that was up previously.

http://ultrasonic-subliminals.com/of_interest_to_men

RE: Questions About Alpha Male Program - Shannon - 12-09-2010

The situation is that when we decided to take down the 2008 and 2009 programs, we apparently accidentally forgot to transfer the description over. The link provided above, however, should be a good description for the time being. I'll try to fix that as soon as the scripts are up. Thanks for pointing this out to me.

The 2011 version should be available soon, too, which will have a number of changes included. I have to finish the scripts and then find my notes on what I was planning to change, but the new program will be even better.

RE: Questions About Alpha Male Program - Benjamin - 12-09-2010

I'm wondering. I am on the first stage of alpha male 2010. Would it be valuable when the 2011 version comes out to change to it at the stage I will be at or start it fresh? Or even just finish the 2010 version as it is?

Either way I am continuing the alpha male program whether it be 2010 or 2011

RE: Questions About Alpha Male Program - Shannon - 12-10-2010

(12-09-2010, 11:30 PM)benjamin Wrote: I'm wondering. I am on the first stage of alpha male 2010. Would it be valuable when the 2011 version comes out to change to it at the stage I will be at or start it fresh? Or even just finish the 2010 version as it is?

Either way I am continuing the alpha male program whether it be 2010 or 2011

You can simply switch from 2010 to 2011 if you are using Stage 1 or 2 of 2010. For instance, Stage 1 of 2010, Stage 2+ of 2011.

If you are using Stage 3, you'll want to start over with Stage 3 in the 2011 set. If you're using stage 4+, you should start over from Stage 3 the 2011 set. The 2011 set is going to have several major improvements over the 2010 set, but most of those will be found in stages 4 through 6.

RE: Questions About Alpha Male Program - Spiral - 12-10-2010

hmm... when do you think the 2011 set will be available?

RE: Questions About Alpha Male Program - Shannon - 12-10-2010

(12-10-2010, 03:27 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: hmm... when do you think the 2011 set will be available?

That depends on how fast I can finish catching up. Smile I am aiming to have finished with upping the scripts and doing basic fixes by Sunday (the 12th). Then I am going to start working on AM2011. I expect it to require between 1 and 3 weeks to finish.

I'll do my best to get the program out before Christmas, but I will never sacrifice quality for speed, so if I can't bring it out before Christmas, then I can't. It has to pass my requirements before it gets released.

RE: Questions About Alpha Male Program - Spiral - 12-10-2010

Hey man don't rush yourself. It would be cool to grab it after I finish the 2010 stage 3 or maybe before. and I'll just do stage 3 on the 2011 version again and just add another month. that's what I'm envisioning Smile

RE: Questions About Alpha Male Program - Benjamin - 12-10-2010

Thanks Shannon. I look forward to the 2011 version.

RE: Questions About Alpha Male Program - RainbowAbyss - 12-11-2010

Any hints on the improvements? Will it make a huge difference to switch?

RE: Questions About Alpha Male Program - Shannon - 12-13-2010

Argh... this is really ticking me off. I spent weeks combing through the forums to build research notes for what to improve for the alpha male 2011 program, and now my research notes are just... gone. I suspect one of my helpers may have thrown them away, since they were all written on legal tablets. That means I have to go back through.

So to speed up this process, I am going to start a new thread in this section and have everyone pitch in and just tell me what they want it to do that it currently doesn't do.