Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyssAlpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyssAlpha (/Thread-RainbowAbyssAlpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Shannon - 02-13-2011

More than one conscious desire is going to split your resources. I don't see why you guys don't get this basic concept. Sure, some people have more than one desire consciously, but seriously, there's only so much energy you can put into making these things happen. When you have a water main with 1,000 psi of pressure, and you split it off to two open outlets that are each the same diameter, you're going to have only half the psi coming out of each. And with four the same diameter, 1/4 the psi... and so on

Glad someone finally discovered the luck magnifier, though. lol.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - K-Train - 02-13-2011

(02-13-2011, 02:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: More than one conscious desire is going to split your resources. I don't see why you guys don't get this basic concept. Sure, some people have more than one desire consciously, but seriously, there's only so much energy you can put into making these things happen. When you have a water main with 1,000 psi of pressure, and you split it off to two open outlets that are each the same diameter, you're going to have only half the psi coming out of each. And with four the same diameter, 1/4 the psi... and so on

I'm sure we get it Shannon. The orginal question was if it's possible for us to have more than one consious desire at a time and if LM would help with all of them which of course is yes however as you've pointed out it will split the resources. It was basically a "can it happen and is it possible" question. Most of the guys already here should at least know this concept by know. At least I hope so...Blush

As you've most likely already seen Shannon once a user gets great results from a subliminal it's only human nature to want MORE LOL.Big Grin But I do agree, the last time I used Luck Magnifier I only had one thought and that was getting more money...and the results showed up pretty fast to.Cool

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Roy - 02-13-2011

(02-13-2011, 02:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: More than one conscious desire is going to split your resources. I don't see why you guys don't get this basic concept. Sure, some people have more than one desire consciously, but seriously, there's only so much energy you can put into making these things happen. When you have a water main with 1,000 psi of pressure, and you split it off to two open outlets that are each the same diameter, you're going to have only half the psi coming out of each. And with four the same diameter, 1/4 the psi... and so on

Shannon,so two programs divide the resources.Does it include ultra success?It's a general program so does it divide resources too or does it improve results from the subliminal being used?

Luck magnifier is supposed to manifest positive things in the conscious
desires.Isn't that suppose to also improve results from the subliminal?

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-13-2011

Shannon, I get the concept, but of course people have more than one concious desire, most people
anyway, I was just curious how the luck magnifier sub was effected by preputally shifting concious desire.
I have already discovered the more focused I am on something the more effective the sub seems to be, so it makes sense to pool energy into one source.
and roy in my experience both ultra success and luck magnifier enhance the positive
effects of subliminals listened with them, but they probably still divide resources.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Shannon - 02-14-2011

(02-13-2011, 08:48 AM)Roy Wrote:

Shannon,so two programs divide the resources.Does it include ultra success?It's a general program so does it divide resources too or does it improve results from the subliminal being used?

Luck magnifier is supposed to manifest positive things in the conscious
desires.Isn't that suppose to also improve results from the subliminal?

Remember that my subliminals are designed to be EXTREME. You see what you think is a short script, for Luck Magnifier, and it is a short script, but that only means I have more chance to hammer it in. ALL of my programs are designed to use 100% of the available processing power. That's why people get tired from using them. That's why the dreams are so vivid... that's why the work so well. It's not just "let's repeat this a lot and hope it works". It's "Send in the nukes and blow it all to smithereens!" lol Basically, if there's a way to make pure subliminals more hardcore and extreme than how I do it, I can't imagine it.

Some subliminals do improve results from other subliminals. But each one is trying to use all the available processing power of your mind. When you divide 1 by 2, you get a fraction, and a fraction of the energy, resources and processing power is what you have left when you use multiple programs at a time.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Shannon - 02-14-2011

(02-13-2011, 03:07 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Shannon, I get the concept, but of course people have more than one concious desire, most people
anyway, I was just curious how the luck magnifier sub was effected by preputally shifting concious desire.
I have already discovered the more focused I am on something the more effective the sub seems to be, so it makes sense to pool energy into one source.
and roy in my experience both ultra success and luck magnifier enhance the positive
effects of subliminals listened with them, but they probably still divide resources.

Yes, the more focused your conscious desire is, the more effective luck magnifier will be. It generally works best for the "I've been waning this for so looong" type stuff. And it does enhance other subs, and yes, it divides resources too. Smile

Imagine a magnifying glass focusing sunlight on a piece of wood. The more you move it around, the less you'll heat up any given spot. But if you leave it in one place, you'll set that piece of wood on fire.

Same thing. Rapidly shifting desires can also manifest, but usually take longer, and require that they be "in play" long enough as well.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-19-2011

Very good to know shannon, Ill keep LM to only an hour or two a day
so recap, been feeling great in the day
biggest difference now from the last update is Im more prone to joke arouund.
Night life is killing me, on one hand I have a lot more fun
on can engage women more easily, on the inside though Im dying
I feel my best is not good enough, ton of neediness coming up,
a ton of jealosy and rage and aggression are back, I feel like Im not really connected to women
even when were totally open together, I just feel like a piece is missing to inside
I have about 10 days left on stage 4 and I feel alot of stuff that has defined my life
Negatively coming. Im also catching myself caring aboth what others think in small ways again.
Some really deep stuff is coming up and I hope stage 4 clears it out

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-23-2011

Every time I state my negative experiences on this
forum everything gets better usually in a day or two.
I have two more days of stage 4 011
and I definitely released alot of crud.
The schools where I teach had a week vacation so
I took the week to go up to vermont and maine, go snowboarding and snowmobiling
and just spend time away from fast past city life and chill out. No Woceyes Im not drinking
while doing any of these thingsSmile
I have been feeling amazing on 8-10 hours Alpha stage 4 and 2 hours LM.
I feel really whole and present, assertive/aggressive in a good way, super proactive about my own life. Much more confident and relaxed and what I love about stage 4 now is that I feel like I am leading, in control of myself and leading myself, and others just really fall into alignment, not in a controlling way at all but just like a really 'happy to do so' way. Animals at first are horrified of me, even big dogs or cats just run, its really annoying actually cause I want to pet them, then they get super friendly and follow me around lol. When I went to some clothing stores this week and put on a jacket the milf who worked there came up and started touching me all over and complimenting the jacket, then she started looking for the tag in the back while rubbing my neck. I was very nice to her but obviously not gonna take it anywhere and when I went to put the jacket back, a super cute girl on her way to the changing room just stopped, pulled her shirt off and switched cloths! I dont know if the show was for me but I like to things like that happen in my presenceSmile Stage 4 really seems to be pulling together women wise, as for a while I felt like it was repelling and now I feel just super casual chick magnet again, but I never think about this, it just kind of happens. Stage 5 in 2 days woooo

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - woceyes - 02-23-2011

(02-23-2011, 03:51 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: I took the week to go up to vermont and maine, go snowboarding and snowmobiling
and just spend time away from fast past city life and chill out. No Woceyes Im not drinking while doing any of these things Smile

Lol why not Tongue Snowboarding is fun don't think i could drink and snowboard.

That's awesome to hear Rainbow about the whole jacket Milf and strange for the girl to pull her shirt off and then change but hey i wouldn't be complaining either. Big Grin

Animals do that to me as well they act all scared then bam insta friend. Stage four may have been rough but it was nice my stage five has me feeling all weird and insecured not sure why?

Vermont and Maine I have never been there hows the snowboarding?

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-23-2011

Him that sucks, I figured stage 5 would get easier
although the beginning is always really rough or really good
snowboarding's ok in both places-pretty good in Vermont, I go tomorrow for the first time in Maine,
I love it up in Canada but not going that far this time, maybe I'll have a shot before I hit the snow parkSmile more likely a redbull lol

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - woceyes - 02-23-2011

Yeah true the beginning is either really good or really rough.

I have only gone snow boarding on Mount Shasta in California. If i ever visit Maine or Vermont in the winter i may snowboard out there. Smile

Canada is nice have not been since i was little but what i remember it was nice.

No Jagger bombs lol Tongue I drink amp before i go lol but that is only cause i love amp over red bull. Have fun in Maine dude

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-24-2011

thanks man, I ended going with Rockstar recovery-nice smooth energy
was working on my corkscrew 360's, landed one, wiped out nice on the others
noticing that I seem to have some really hot connections with younger girls
but with older women its crazy, they get very sexually aggressive on me. must be my mature but delighting demeanor

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Ryan - 02-25-2011

(02-24-2011, 03:20 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: thanks man, I ended going with Rockstar recovery-nice smooth energy
was working on my corkscrew 360's, landed one, wiped out nice on the others
noticing that I seem to have some really hot connections with younger girls
but with older women its crazy, they get very sexually aggressive on me. must be my mature but delighting demeanor

Very sexually aggressive? Please describe that...

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-25-2011

Ryan, long time no speakSmile
they just start touching, grabbing, intense eyes and super flirty, ask me question
after question and if I am attracted to them and feeling any sexual tension
its like there compelled to start rubbing me, usually on the neck or chest.