Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyssAlpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyssAlpha (/Thread-RainbowAbyssAlpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-01-2011

Day 9 went great
I talked to women in the street when we were near eachother, justing shootin
it, even when I have no care or intention to take things further
It has become more fun and easy for me to strike up convos.
Im much more expressive and free in what I say, and also find myself completely itimeing.
Alot of my coworkers complaining and yapping.
Feel more like I am moving on my own time. I feel more and more
Like I really want to make a massive change in my life, achieve total finanicial indepedence
get a girlfriend, or several, and be able to start traveling out to the west coast more while I still have a place in NYC.
I just have no idea how to go about this. I live paycheck to paycheck, Im 22, and Im living in a room built from my dads old studio, but its still technically part of my moms house so she charges me rent, cheap rent but rent. I ve largely been happy with my situation as my days and nights r still quite enjoyable but I feel the urge to leave it all
and do something completely different
Day 10
I woke up 2 hours ago and am
So darn tired I feel like I can't do anthing
I missed a potential jpb by sleeping through the phone call.
this could be backlash from yesterdays up and go urge lol
Ill try to go to the gym but Im starting to question the natural test booster I am taking
as it tends to give me some negative aggression at times. I know its the supplement cause I only get that
neg aggression after I take it. Its kind of a wild card cause sometimes it boosts my mood tremendously as well.
Its a proprietary blend of massularia Acuminate stem, Nelumbo Nucifera sees and leaves, and Rhamnus Nakaharai stem,its definetly given me results, strenght gain, muscle gain, and fat loss wise but Im starting to wonder if that's worth the weird pysch effects that can pop up.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Spiral - 02-01-2011

I personally don't believe in those supplements. I thought about using them but was too lazy to put them into my routine. plus they cost a few dollhairs. And when you decide to hit the road over to the west coast let me know. I may head down there myself within the next couple of years. Stage 4 has me thinking bigger things for myself.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-04-2011

I will let def let u know...
I think I have to drop this supp, it makes me an animal in the gym
but an animal outside as well lol
today was the first rough patch in a while
just feelin kind of depressive and needy, the last gunk coming out lol
My friends gf is visiting and its really annoying for me to see them together, kind of jealous, its weird
cause this kind of stuff never bothers me, Im just really wanna relationship again plus with the neediness coming up
its kind of weird, besides this and the begining stage 4 has been great, I've been getting out a lot more and
being fearless, puahing my life foward and pulling my act together alot, plus I feel relaxed and confident, until
today...it will passSmile

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Spiral - 02-04-2011

Yea dude the best is yet to come!

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 02-05-2011

(02-04-2011, 07:43 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: I will let def let u know...
I think I have to drop this supp, it makes me an animal in the gym
but an animal outside as well lol
today was the first rough patch in a while
just feelin kind of depressive and needy, the last gunk coming out lol
My friends gf is visiting and its really annoying for me to see them together, kind of jealous, its weird
cause this kind of stuff never bothers me, Im just really wanna relationship again plus with the neediness coming up
its kind of weird, besides this and the begining stage 4 has been great, I've been getting out a lot more and
being fearless, puahing my life foward and pulling my act together alot, plus I feel relaxed and confident, until
today...it will passSmile

Time to reframe that belief that having a girlfriend wll somehow make your life better. Imagine how jaded you would be if beautiful women threw themselves at you constantly and were consistently trying to get you to be their boyfriend. At that point it would actually be somewhat annoying and you would qualify the hell out of girls. Maybe that will help.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-05-2011

Thanks cortrez, I feel better alreadySmile
Had an awesome nite actually to much to drink
And mone od, but I was an approach machine
and had some great interactions, one girl dumbed
A drink on me lol but she was just mean and mad I was talking to her friend
I almost dumbed something on her but decided not to.
I can def move thing foward with women but its still all concious, Alpha def helps
But as good as I feel I still feel like the subs r tearing me apart and building, it just feels unstable lol
I feel like sometimes on Alpha, my minds to powerful for the energy Im giving off or vibe whatever, stuff either happens to fast or its one sided.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 02-05-2011

Man, it's been a while since I've been to a bar. I think a trip is in order. That's funny that some girl poured her drink on you. I would consider that an accomplishment. Did she give a reason?

I know what you mean about the powerful energy. Eventually you'll get too alpha and be this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykbeQIYuEOs But that's a good thing XD

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-05-2011

Haha, xxx movie I think
its to late I am that guy! Lol
Just kidding
yea going to nightlife is all the mud and dirt of the attraction stuff,
Cause of the chaos and its harder to really read people
but I've been going out alot and havin a blast
Im curious to see how u like it again?
she gave no reason, I was annoyed at the time cause it burned my eyes,
she must have been drinking everclear lol, but find it hysterical in retrospect.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 02-06-2011

Yes, that was from XXX,lol. I love that russian guy. I quote that line all the time.

Goofy broads...their behavior is so predictable and yet so unpredictable all at once.

I stopped going because people behave so fake at clubs and it felt so distasteful. Now, I may like it for that very same reason. Chaos is fun when you have a laugh track playing in your mind at all of peoples nonsense. As a matter of fact, your perspective of things is what makes things fun or not fun. A simple reframe can change everything. I'll make my point with another video, haha. This one never fails to crack me up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p1kjOU1O_g

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-09-2011

About half way done stage 4 alpha 011 with 8-10 hours exposure
and 1 week into seek the challenge with between 1-2 Hours exposure
this has been both awesome and weird.
I have been experimenting and feel I have a solid understanding of which sub is doing what
Alpha 011 stage 4:
On one hand the sub is pushing me foward
I feel like I really want, and am starting to, make the effort to move my life foward.
There is like this energy in my chest, a lightness and I just want to do, do, do and if I can't I kind of go manic.
Im very disconnected from everything, including others negativity, and feel like an island of indifference
while still being able to be very social once I make the initial effor to.
the sub is making everything seem like no big deal so I really just
want to do what I want, when I want. I am htting some rough patches of depression, over thinking, self conciousness, feelings of submissiveness and insecurity
And anxiety that make, but even without these I have never felt so not myself on any sub before.
It feels almost like wearing mx 297 actually, more the self effects for me, and at times the seeming girls reponse of,
he's really cool and I want to be around him but not sexually, at least that an insecurity that's coming up for me.
At other times this sub is making me feel so james bond, Im super smooth, relaxed, just have great natural conversations with women, get a TON of what seems more like romantic with quite a bit of sexual interest.
Woman seem to hover around me and wait or expect me to talk to the. I am starting to ge in a groove of eye seduction again, and Im pretty sure its the sub.
Seek the challenge sub:
In the begining there was some resistance, making me want to do avoiding activities
now I Love this one. I was gonna drop it but I don't know if I can lol
I feel fantastic on this, and it makes life more fun, everything that seemed out of reach is now just something fun to overcome, its all an experiment. No failure only feedback. I also feel really confident and masculine after listening to this as I feel it takes away the root of a lot of male insecurities, and gives access to the power that comes from facing my comfort zone boundries and blastin through them.
I forgot biggest thing with stage 4
way more confidence asking for what I want
And way more ease with leading
others r looking for me to lead and getting a ton of respect

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 02-10-2011

Thos are great effects. I had pretty much the same experience with stage 4. A lot of people don't like stage 4 much, but I felt really at peace and happy during it. Of course mine was 2010, but I'm sure they're very similar.

I might have to try that seek the challenge sub out. I was a little skeptical of it when it came out, but everyone seems to like it a lot. I just finished up with about 31 days of Carpe Diem and I think I'm going to do the final stage of alpha by itself, but after that I may give the seek the challenge sub a shot. In what ways do you think it gets to the root of male problems?

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-10-2011

Because in my opinion the root of the male problem is twofold
Fear of failure-so one never tries
And secondly believing power is through controlling external circumstances
Rather than the inner power that comes from breaking inner perceptual barriers
Which leads to more fulfillment and success-by taking action in the face of fear.
Even with the Alpha sub I have learned that I can be cool and indifferent as it comes but if Im not facing and pushing areas that I have been uncomftorable or afraid in while moving towards what I want in life, my lifes gonna stay the same, I love my life, so that's not bad, but I also wanna stay moving foward on purpose. Seek the challenge has helped tremendously
with just doing what I need to do, to take my life foward and therefore feel totally not held back, hiding behind
fear or apathy, I still fall short alot but Im getting way better.
The root of male insecurity is feeling trapped, not free, held in by fear or the illusion of some external factor, seek the challenge has helped
me break through many little areas of feeling held back and not free, into more inner
freedom.
Cortez, what has carpe diem done for u? I alway really want to do it, but can't stay on it, the negatives seem to outweigh the pros for it for me, longest I was on it was two and a half weeks I believe.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-11-2011

No, Im doing it for an hour a day
Ill go stage 5 solo prob. Or maybe with luck magnfier

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - K-Train - 02-11-2011

Go with Luck Magnifier.Wink It's good stuff. Short script, and it's also got lines in it that make it so that manifestations are obvious like this one:"I am now becoming luckier and luckier, and it is showing up in my life in more and more obvious ways." Shannon actually stated that Luck Magnifier is very similar to Ultra Success except Luck Magnifier is supposed to have "diffused synchronicity".