Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyssAlpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyssAlpha (/Thread-RainbowAbyssAlpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 01-21-2011

Haha blueness very funnily put
2010 is hardcore, everything seems like a cake walk after that

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - ronatello - 01-21-2011

I'm grabbing alpha male 2011 and have it on standby for later this year. It ought to be a fun ride and a 2nd dose of alpha male sure as h*ll won't hurt me (or even a 3rd dose for that matter!)

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Ryan - 01-21-2011

Yep after using 2011 for 2 days, already noticed a huge, significant difference. My confidence shot up instantly and have this overwhelming feeling of greatness and respect for myself, it's incredible. Not only that but I'm also starting to approaching girls and having awesome conversations. Going with the flow of things as well (think that's Carpe Diem).

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Shannon - 01-21-2011

I had to test 4G out in secret, cause I knew you guys would be chomping at the bit for it if I leaked how good it was. lol But now you're seeing for yourselves, I wasn't BSing you when I said it was a major improvement. I have a hard time believing how powerful and fast it works myself!

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 01-21-2011

(01-21-2011, 09:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: I had to test 4G out in secret, cause I knew you guys would be chomping at the bit for it if I leaked how good it was. lol But now you're seeing for yourselves, I wasn't BSing you when I said it was a major improvement. I have a hard time believing how powerful and fast it works myself!

I think Sex Magnet will be my first 4G or 2011 WM. Whatever seems better. I can't wait to try out these 4G programs.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - woceyes - 01-21-2011

(01-21-2011, 01:13 PM)Cortez Wrote: I think Sex Magnet will be my first 4G or 2011 WM. Whatever seems better. I can't wait to try out these 4G programs.

Same i would rather finish alpha male 2010 and then do WM 2011 or Sex Magnet then alpha male 2011

I'm gonna need at least some of you free to use and report on SM2011 when it comes out, so that works out nicely.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 01-21-2011

I've got a month and half left on Alpha Male 2010. I'm guessing you'll have Sex Magnet out by then.

I should, yes. Smile

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Roy - 01-21-2011

I have less than four weeks to stage 6.I hope sex magnet will be ready
by than.I want to try the 4G subliminals.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 01-21-2011

Roy, any reports on where things r at with u

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 01-24-2011

OK carrying on.
Stage 3 of Alpha 2011 was awesome as I've stated.
I was on it for 4 days when I stumbled across a post by Shannon
saying that if one has done stage 3 of 2010-one should go straight to stage 4 2011
and that when he had said start again at stage 3 011 if past stage 3 010-it was inaccurate, one was supposed to be start again at stage 4. I wanted to do stage 3 again on 011 anyway cause it was so awesome and would prep me better+better long term results/manifestions-but the last word on it was that I 'can' (which I think means should in this instance) move to stage 4 011, which is fine by me-I just hope the last three stage Alpha 011 will work for me without the aggressive prep work of the first three stages 011. I know I did 010 but 011 seems to be in such a different ball park.
So 2 days into stage 4 011 and here is what I think
1. very tiring!
2. I'm way chiller
3. Really strong drive to do only what I want to do
4. Way more sexual feelings, almost sensual, much stronger sex drive.
5. Zero sense of pressure about anything
6. More able to be flow in and out of social/ not social-extrovert/introvert
7. More fluid-relaxed body language
8. Way more indifference and more able to handle where I would have gotten angry before.
9. woman's interest seems more overt-and blatant-I had a super hot woman, open me and
start talking to me at the bar-I just order a drink and was standing there. While were talking her friends asks if I have a phone number because she knows the girl I'm talking to is gonna want my number.
10. As cool as what I've got from stage 4 011 so far I will say it feels very wild-I feel all my residual anxiety coming up at times which is weird after not feeling it in so long, but in general I just feel way more wild. Like I just wanna do crazy stuff, and mess around. I feel so content that I don't care if I procrastinate or do what I 'should' be doing. Its only been two days so will see where this goes-
1/2 way point!

One thing I forgot to mention that adds to the wildness
is I feel at times a craving, its not really needy cause I'm cool with the feeling,
but like a really strong craving for my female counterpart.
I don't know if this is resistance or part of the stage
but it popped up when I started stage 4 and I haven't felt anything like it before
and its pretty cool-I feel like it will make me push things moreSmile

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Shannon - 01-24-2011

I have to say, I am really pleased with the effects of the 4G improvements that you guys are reporting. I knew they'd work, but it's very pleasing to see my experiments validated nonetheless.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 01-26-2011

Today was my 4rth day on stage 4 alpha 2011
and this is by far the weirdest most difficult stage I have ever done
even worse than woman magnet pre alpha
Its not all bad, there r moments that r amazing but one thing that ticks me off, or bothers
And I just sink into a spiral of self hate, shame and complete disconnect. I don't know wtf is going on,
I am getting. Half the time I am getting women hovering by my and the other half its like I have the plauge
Half the time I could give less about anything and half the time I feel needier than ever, hopeless, and totally incapable, I find myself caring about getting attention again and when I don't I feel invisible, then when I do get tons of attention I feel figedy and self concious, this might be sum deep gunk getting cleansed 975: I have also become completely dissastisfied with my life and am pushing my comfort zone all over the place then feeling like I failed, I also haven't felt this off talking to women in months, there sending crazy good signals and I keep botching it, my mind is also looping certain individual women in my head, I haven't felt anything like this in a LONG time, years.
on the bright side, I seem to be giving off a very positive vibe, despite all this people r in general very friendly and respectfull. I wouldn't mind any of this if I knew I was doing the right thing but I just don't know what to do anymore, breakdowns usually lead to the phoneix rising, so like I said Ill give it to the end of the week, I'm also adding seek the challenge sub and hope that eases things!