Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyssAlpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyssAlpha (/Thread-RainbowAbyssAlpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Masterchief - 10-28-2010

Sounds like you are in a retail environment. I am more in an office environment, and I felt like quitting my job in a major way, in the last days of stage 1. Stage 2 I'm getting little nudges, which aren't quite as dramatic.

Just put up with it dude. This could be catalyst, for you bettering yourself and moving up in life. I have worked in a DIY retail store. All I can say is I saw pond life with more intelligence, than some of the people I have dealt with.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 10-28-2010

haha thanks man
no the mom was on the street
but I do teach kids

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 11-01-2010

I am going to go one more week stage one
cause I missed a few days when I went back to home coming
for college and I only got 5 hours of listening in some other nights
but as of now I am on a huge up-wave
the neediness dissipated and like I predicted I feel
more relaxed and indifferent in a great way. I am working
on projects I could never get myself to work on because I didn't
feel I had the personal qualifications to back it up but whats matters
now is getting it done more than anything else.
I feel really strong internally and more in control than ever
I care much less about socializing but when I do it is way easier and I find myself
more distinct but connecting way better as well as leading. I am taking more initiative,
MUCH more socially assertive, and with woman they
are responding in very natural feminine ways and I am not trying to stay in convo
at all. I am all around just generally feeling like a cool guy, I can def feel some imbalances
which can make for a sense of stalling out in my life or being a little off beat socially cause I am so just doing my owning thing, the former seems to work itself out and the later seems to be respectfully acknowledged rather than perceived as ackward

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 11-11-2010

Rainbow alpha report
the end of stage one was brutal
I was lodged up with my twin and mom
in a house in the middle of nowhere
felt my shadow unearthed and was so driven
yet couldn't do a darn thing about anything and become very frustrated and
depressed.
Stage two has been pure bliss so far.
I have been on in it for only three days but wow!
The biggest think about this stage and alpha so far is a sense of bigger perspective, I am becoming more and more in the moment and feeling it, yet more and more able to logically just view it and make the right moves.
So far depression has been wiped out (The last three days of stage one really worked that out of me it feels like). I am totally compelled to do what I love more and more and am doing it.
I feel very motivated and extremely confident, outcome detached but not just cause I don't give a shit about anything, I feel more humble in a way as well. I get moments of hang ups and and still have a no bs policy growing but it seems to be MUCH more tempered than stage one, where I almost couldn't help being deliberately confrontational. I feel like I didn't know what confidence really was until I started Alpha stage one, and now on stage 2 I'm like 'that was nothing compared to this', I can only imagine whats coming. I think stage two is really just getting me to do what I want and feel great about doing which is creating an upward spiral.I am basically really taking care of myself,
and also have a new sense of caring more about what I am actually doing. Woman are starting to chase me but in a very natural way, and I am more comfortable going after what I want. By the end of stage one I could have cared less about women, now I am interested again, slightly lol, but more as a take it as it happens where as in stage one I wanted to have nothing to do with it. The strangest think about this stage for me so far is that since I started it I have been crying a ton, its like a mixture of elation and grief, I am so happy and grateful and at the same time alot of crap is coming out.
Anyway I didn't think this was worth mentioningbefore but I am listening to the ultrasonic with headphones and have been for the past 5 weeks maybe more including my stint with WM, I enjoy it more and find it works better for me. I heard it might be a no no but it seems to be doing me fine.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Spiral - 11-17-2010

Rainbow, The headphones from my understanding are fine but make sure you balance it with the masked and then turn the volume down a little more. And just as long as you don't get headaches ur fine.

And I've gone through alot of the same stuff you have. I think in stage 1 I was somewhat needy and anxiety was coming up. when I started stage two I had no desire or care for women really but I still enjoy interacting with them. I had a week hiatus kind of.. so I started over with stage two and the neediness has creeped up again but during that week of little exposure everything opened up even more so I can see what kind of potential I have and where I will be real soon. It's pretty awesome.. also keeping eye contact really helps me stay in the moment.. and If I'm nervous that's hard to control sometimes but it seems like confronting it and just fighting through it has worked for me. I'm glad to see your good progress. I'm also doing wild stuff now as well to get through whatever hang ups I have. I've been going into grocery stores doin my thing with a low v cut neck... and I have a mane of chest hair and everyone checks it out lol. Before this would have been crazy for me to do but the other day I was feeling that way and said "it doesnt even matter". Kind of like that Linkin Park song.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - ronatello - 11-17-2010

Quote: I'm also doing wild stuff now as well to get through whatever hang ups I have. I've been going into grocery stores doin my thing with a low v cut neck... and I have a mane of chest hair and everyone checks it out lol. Before this would have been crazy for me to do but the other day I was feeling that way and said "it doesnt even matter". Kind of like that Linkin Park song.
Awesome! And always remember it all goes back to self confidence. A person that has a good amount of self confidence can pull something like this off easily. And also, a sexually desirable and confident man isn't afraid to show off his bod. Hmm... good for a visualization affirmation I suppose. Dress like that and walk like you own the store and have the beautiful women salivate when they see you. Smile

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 12-02-2010

Hey so just dropping in
I'm about 3 weeks into stage 2
and in general the awesomeness
of it trumps the difficulty.
The difficulty is a ridiculous resurgence of
neediness and nervousness, I'm over it now
and in general I am just way stronger,
way more confident, def. more in touch with my emotions
I feel like while I am solid and more 'unreactive' I am also redirecting others energies back into
them-I can't really explain it. I am much more unabashedly myself and value myself even if I am
have stuff to show that's not that pretty or having a dark day. when I actually get myself to be social I hit it off really well but it took a lot for me to engage, now I am getting MUCH more social.
I am doing Alpha by itself but the response from women is great, its totally different than before, now its like I am just being happy doing me and there totally into it. I'm still have resistance coming up towards going after what I want but its MUCH less than when I started this program. Again I find my old self unrecognizable compared to now-10-12 more days until stage 3rd-cant wait!

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 12-18-2010

Been on stage 3 for a couple of days
to sum up stage 2 it had me way more proactive
about my own life, more confident, while still be very withdrawn
and very indifferent
stage 3 kind of feels like stage one but with power instead of anger
I feel like a solidity building inside of me and a drive but I am also much more social
and really able to speak my mind. what in the past feels like anger now feels like strong assertiveness and REALLY strong boundaries. I am much more relaxed in general, really dont care what others think but am starting to care about others more, which stage 1 and 2 had kind of eradicated from me. have much more belief in myself and feel and feel pretty badass for the most part. I went snowboarding yesterday, first time in a year, and was pushing myself to do the tricks and runs I never would have done before or would have been scared to do. Now I saw what I wanted to do and was just like itching to do it. I was thinking of adding seize the day as well,
it sounds like a perfect addition and the script is short, maybe one to three hours in addition with stage three, what do you guys think?
Lastly I dont know if aus or zen mind script are in this stage but I feel much more present as well as sexy, I am getting crazy looks from women and when I often just approach cause I like the girl and have no idea what I am going to say or do but everything just falls into place

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Spiral - 12-18-2010

sounds great Rainbow! so you are using the Zen subliminal??

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 12-18-2010

thanks man!
no I am not using the zen sub, I think some of the script in it, zen sub, is in alpha or something like it.
and I was wondering if I should add carpe diem just to supercharge things into action? Its a small script and I dont think it would take much away from alpha if anything it would add.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Spiral - 12-18-2010

i think carpe diem would be better than ultra success Smile

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 12-22-2010

so an update
this stage is bring up some crazy stuff
for starters I am questioning whether or not my ultrasonic is working
when the results I am getting and the changes, even the subtle ones, are so obvious, yet I cant shake this uncertainty.
I felt like superman the first few days of stage 3, now I dont know if this is the subs or my worry is lack of subs working, I am not feeling the same internal power as when I first started stage 3.
I feel like I am really aware of my limitations, and unproductive behavior in general, and at the same time I totally don't care. The stage has been really making me feel better all around and socializing is WAY up, but lately lot of depressive and judgmental thoughts, even neediness, that I thought was TOTALLY killed by the end of stage 2 is resurfacing hardcore,aahh, die boy inside me. New resistances seem to be popping up, I find myself a little jealous and annoyed at my twin, I am identical twin. I haven't felt this way in a long time. We try to push each other to our best in life in general and now I almost feel like-who the hell is he to tell or teach me anything, idk wierd. I also feel way more relaxed and yet more on edge, more whole with where I am at now and less motivated towards anything unless it REALLY perks my interest. I feel like I am becoming authentically aloof, not posturing or pretending indifference because I am scared. for the skyy fans out there, I seem to be gazing more naturally, and my interactions with women feel more and more authentic and really connected. Also I I got the swagger walk way in stages 1 and 2, since the start of stage 3 my swagger has become extremely smooth, I feel I am moving like a natural animal, I also stand up straight with my whole body resting on my spines, chest out but not macho, just natural, it feel really good actually and completely effortless and non self conscious. I use to really love listening to inner game hypnosis, consciously hearing it, but am still not sure how well this mixes with alpha male? I think some of my wierd reactions lately might have come from mixing alpha with these,IDK maybe its just my dark stuff coming up

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Ryan - 12-22-2010

(12-22-2010, 12:27 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: so an update
this stage is bring up some crazy stuff
for starters I am questioning whether or not my ultrasonic is working
when the results I am getting and the changes, even the subtle ones, are so obvious, yet I cant shake this uncertainty.
I felt like superman the first few days of stage 3, now I dont know if this is the subs or my worry is lack of subs working, I am not feeling the same internal power as when I first started stage 3.
I feel like I am really aware of my limitations, and unproductive behavior in general, and at the same time I totally don't care. The stage has been really making me feel better all around and socializing is WAY up, but lately lot of depressive and judgmental thoughts, even neediness, that I thought was TOTALLY killed by the end of stage 2 is resurfacing hardcore,aahh, die boy inside me. New resistances seem to be popping up, I find myself a little jealous and annoyed at my twin, I am identical twin. I haven't felt this way in a long time. We try to push each other to our best in life in general and now I almost feel like-who the hell is he to tell or teach me anything, idk wierd. I also feel way more relaxed and yet more on edge, more whole with where I am at now and less motivated towards anything unless it REALLY perks my interest. I feel like I am becoming authentically aloof, not posturing or pretending indifference because I am scared. for the skyy fans out there, I seem to be gazing more naturally, and my interactions with women feel more and more authentic and really connected. Also I I got the swagger walk way in stages 1 and 2, since the start of stage 3 my swagger has become extremely smooth, I feel I am moving like a natural animal, I also stand up straight with my whole body resting on my spines, chest out but not macho, just natural, it feel really good actually and completely effortless and non self conscious. I use to really love listening to inner game hypnosis, consciously hearing it, but am still not sure how well this mixes with alpha male? I think some of my wierd reactions lately might have come from mixing alpha with these,IDK maybe its just my dark stuff coming up

Man, that's crazy, I was having the same thoughts in stage 3 of Woman Magnet. I kept thinking the subliminal was not working but it was simply that I was evolving in stage 3 to accept this new lifestyle but at the same time I had forgotten my past.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - ronatello - 12-22-2010

@ Rainbow: I have my bouts of doubting coming up in stage 3 and somewhat in stage 4 as well. Despite that happening, I still find it easier to talk to others (when I'm in the mood to) and my confidence tends to be higher. Some days I feel like my old self for a bit then the new self comes back.
Stage 4 for me is more of the same. I tend to be experiencing similar results to Roy when he went through stage 4.