Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyssAlpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyssAlpha (/Thread-RainbowAbyssAlpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 05-15-2011

Done with Alpha
I was planning on going woohoo or something, but this is very anticlimatic haha, as others have said.
What can I say, I'm a different man, I was looking to make a 180 on the inside and alpha took me about 160 maybe 170 degrees. I'll give a full review in the next few days.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 05-15-2011

I am very happy to be done with Alpha and feel great about it overall. Winners mindset for the next 2-3 weeks,
then ASC and overcome approach anxiety, then sex magnet starting in July.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Ryan - 05-16-2011

Sounds like a lot of you guys are going to be starting Sex Magnet with me =)

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 05-16-2011

yes sir!Smile

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 05-16-2011

wow, it is amazing to finally be off Alpha, its like all its benefits with none of the other stuff
is flooding in. My last week on Alpha and even more so in the last 2 days, I am experiencing perfect synchronizations everywhere I go, I have not waited for a train in a week lol, jobs are popping up for me left and right, the perfect book is showing up that addresses just what I was interested in. People are calling me etc etc. Synchronizations aside I feel my whole way of being has changed since the end of Alpha, I am no longer just trying to ride out my perpetual chillness and usual tiredness. Its become the obvious choice to become increasingly active or more of participant in life rather than an observer. I feel now that my deep core is all power and untouchable, I have a part of me that is always introspective, navigating my life, feeling everything but not touched by it, this was a huge thing Alpha helped me with, but now its like I can have that and move forward, be a real participant. The Alpha set was like being in a cave in a mountain, stage 5 was like chilling on top of the mountain outside, stage 6 was like walking down the mountain. Once Alpha ended, it was like I was transported back to the real world haha having changed alot for the better.
full review still coming, its gonna be big so when I get time...

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 05-18-2011

This will be my last post on this journal
I decided to keep the review relatively short.
Alpha has changed me entirely, from someone who was chronically depressed and often highly self conscious with feelings of inadequacy to a man who feels perpetually at ease, completely comfortable with myself, and highly capable at whatever I set my intention to. I have become massively more confident and motivated purely by, and moved through life, by my own volition. Its like the best of me has been amplified and the worst shed off. Of course I still have some insecurities and areas where I feel less capable but these don't run me, nor do they effect me 'personally' emotionally in the least. I feel infinitely more able to be self sufficient and handle myself and I live in a much more chill and enjoyable reality. I feel the sub has taken my mindset, body language, and energy as far in the direction of authentic Alpha and real manhood as it can go without putting in the courageous action required to take this transformation further, which the Alpha set has made easier and easier for me to do.
6 months of a very rough set has lead to a much worth it reward. Thanks Shannon and to all on this forum who contributed to this journal and assisted me during the rough patches; and I will be running this set again!

(Or the most updated version)

Disclaimer: Alpha did everything it said as advertised, with the exception of approaching women being easy. It is not something that gives me anxiety at all anymore but it also not something that has been put on automatic the way I thought Alpha would.