Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyssAlpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyssAlpha (/Thread-RainbowAbyssAlpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 04-14-2011

I am, any dissatisfaction is at my self and or issues that the program is less specifically designed to address. It is quite an overhaul of a sub, but not a panacea in my case, well maybe 50% of the time it is, but not a stable panacea!Smile
the fact that the forum also says smile, instead of showing the smiley face is very weird and funnySmile

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - K-Train - 04-14-2011

Glad to see you're doing so well Rainbow.Smile I've been noting the effects of Stage 6 are much better after the first week however I may add an additional day in to make sure I'm getting full exposure. I also see that you're using Ultra Motivation, it worked great the first week but has been off and on lately. Really need to figure out a way to consiously keep it going.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 04-15-2011

Thanks man
Yeah same, UM was so powerful at first! But then teetered off a bit. It probl dips before
It maxes out again

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 04-28-2011

Technically 4 days left of Alpha
although I'm adding an extra 5-7 days of stage 6 because I only got a couple hours of listening in some nights.
I will give a more final review in the testimonials but here is how I feel about it now.
I am a changed man. Very different, much more capable...and still no where near where I want or wanted to be
but that doesn't bother mean at all anymore. There is a permanent strength and knowing, that whatever it takes it will happen, its ok, and right now is just fine. I really do feel like a foundation has been laid for my life, which will be re-enforced of course, but for the first time in my life I REALLY feel totally ready, deserving, and capable of anything I set my mind do.
This is what I have noticed more about stage 6 as its continued
1. Its really hard to get angry anymore, I can get calm and tough but its like anger just doesn't hold in my system anymore
2. Really slowed down, I enjoy being much more chill and enjoying everything
3. More aware of what I need and want to change in my life and more ok with how it is as I'm also more driven to move beyond it
4. I feel sexier than in any other stage so far, shameless about looking at women, gazing alot, getting a ton of female attention and eye contact, but there is also an obvious intimidation factor.
5. Able to talk to anyone without caring about the response
6. Much more sexual tension with women, especially attractive women, I feel like it overpowers them though, I think one girl had an orgasm riding the subway next to me no joke-I don't know if this is Alpha but its started happening really powerfully since stage 6, maybe its cause I'm so relaxed and feeling my own energy it gets state transferred.
7. I feel much more humble and like 'not all that much' while at the same time feeling very confident in general and a really strong sense of self worth, like no one can 'touch me'
8. It is impossible to retreat inside myself anymore-it feels like I'm my own unique entity that is right smack, in the real world. What I mean is that in earlier stages there was a lot of disconnection between 'reality' and me-now it seems were on the same page.
9. Much more positive, just a general sense of well being and internal strength
10. Much more self control and ability to get myself to do things.
11. An ability to think while at the same time being extremely present, like I can see everything from both an emotional-physical perspective and an intellectual-mental one simultaneously .
12. I have become a round hole for the square peg of negativity, it just wont fit!
13. I am feeling my emotions much more without letting them run me in the least.

I will say, and this could be me personally or the fact that I switched sets from '10 to'11 half way through, but I noticed zero manifestation effects from alpha '011 unless you count hovering and signs of interest from women but that seems more a response to my person than a manifestation. I also cannot 'approach' its not that I get anxiety, I don't, I just can't bring myself to do it outside of a nighttime social scene, its like I have no interest, or desire to while intellectually it is something I want to be doing in my life. Which is funny because on stage 4 of the '10 set, which i did for a week before switching, I just found myself approaching. I'm wondering if anything on that was in the '11 set. I can talk and engage a women I'm interested in no problem and am much more direct with taking things where I want them, just not with the approach.
Outside of that I'm pretty thrilled with what the set has done

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - K-Train - 04-28-2011

(04-28-2011, 12:26 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Technically 4 days left of Alpha
although I'm adding an extra 5-7 days of stage 6 because I only got a couple hours of listening in some nights.
I will give a more final review in the testimonials but here is how I feel about it now.
I am a changed man. Very different, much more capable...and still no where near where I want or wanted to be
but that doesn't bother mean at all anymore. There is a permanent strength and knowing, that whatever it takes it will happen, its ok, and right now is just fine. I really do feel like a foundation has been laid for my life, which will be re-enforced of course, but for the first time in my life I REALLY feel totally ready, deserving, and capable of anything I set my mind do.
This is what I have noticed more about stage 6 as its continued
1. Its really hard to get angry anymore, I can get calm and tough but its like anger just doesn't hold in my system anymore
2. Really slowed down, I enjoy being much more chill and enjoying everything
3. More aware of what I need and want to change in my life and more ok with how it is as I'm also more driven to move beyond it
4. I feel sexier than in any other stage so far, shameless about looking at women, gazing alot, getting a ton of female attention and eye contact, but there is also an obvious intimidation factor.
5. Able to talk to anyone without caring about the response
6. Much more sexual tension with women, especially attractive women, I feel like it overpowers them though, I think one girl had an orgasm riding the subway next to me no joke-I don't know if this is Alpha but its started happening really powerfully since stage 6, maybe its cause I'm so relaxed and feeling my own energy it gets state transferred.
7. I feel much more humble and like 'not all that much' while at the same time feeling very confident in general and a really strong sense of self worth, like no one can 'touch me'
8. It is impossible to retreat inside myself anymore-it feels like I'm my own unique entity that is right smack, in the real world. What I mean is that in earlier stages there was a lot of disconnection between 'reality' and me-now it seems were on the same page.
9. Much more positive, just a general sense of well being and internal strength
10. Much more self control and ability to get myself to do things.
11. An ability to think while at the same time being extremely present, like I can see everything from both an emotional-physical perspective and an intellectual-mental one simultaneously .
12. I have become a round hole for the square peg of negativity, it just wont fit!
13. I am feeling my emotions much more without letting them run me in the least.

I will say, and this could be me personally or the fact that I switched sets from '10 to'11 half way through, but I noticed zero manifestation effects from alpha '011 unless you count hovering and signs of interest from women but that seems more a response to my person than a manifestation. I also cannot 'approach' its not that I get anxiety, I don't, I just can't bring myself to do it outside of a nighttime social scene, its like I have no interest, or desire to while intellectually it is something I want to be doing in my life. Which is funny because on stage 4 of the '10 set, which i did for a week before switching, I just found myself approaching. I'm wondering if anything on that was in the '11 set. I can talk and engage a women I'm interested in no problem and am much more direct with taking things where I want them, just not with the approach.
Outside of that I'm pretty thrilled with what the set has done

Great post Rainbow! I noticed the eye thing yesterday too while at work. This cute girl walked in and we just held eye contact until she passed. And what's more, I wasn't ashamed of doing it.

I'm curious about the whole manifestation thing myself. I'm not sure if female attention is what is supposed to be "manifested" but I do remember many times where women I know would just say "you're so cute" and would flirt in such an obvious way that even the guys noticed it.

Approach anxiety...meh. I haven't really noticed much in that area either. But like you, I think it's from not caring.

Thanks K-train. I think the 'your so cute'-might be a form of it.

I'm deciding between ultra motivation or seek the challenge to finish out the Alpha set. The Alpha set has made me so deeply at peace and fulfilled while at the same time giving me the urge to move forward but not always the care or the energy, I have been using ultra motivation the past few weeks on and off, and I find at times its fantastic, but I am remembering using seek the challenge, which I stopped to get more solo Alpha time, and it really translated over into quick changes and differences in my self and my life faster than any other sub. Like it got me to do stuff-really quickly but ultra motivation feels AMAZING to be on-let alone 4g, which comes out-TODAY.

If I do ultra motivation, I think I am going to continue it with ASC and overcome AA after Alpha for a month and then seek the challenge and winners mindset together the month after that. By then I will be in my own place and also have more work-hopefully at least partially self employed (no BASE yet)-just to help me really launch out, then when my life is a little more settled I'll go into sex magnet.
I am dying to do sex magnet but I want to make sure I am really in a place to fully focus on well...that many women and that much 'sexy time'...and that will end end sex magnet right on the end of december, just in time to start the new year with Alpha '12 or whatever crazy awesome subliminal Shannon comes out with next, probably cosmic control 6 stage set.

Went out tonight, and had one girl left her group to approach me.
I didn't 'approach' per say, but I was completely in my own world and would just start talking to women near or around me. And when convo would stall out I would just sit there comfortably silent, but not disengaged, and the women would keep trying to talk to me. Maybe this is a form of the manifestation thing.
I also realize that I am actually not REALLY interested in 99% of women I talk to lol. I can't believe I never noticed this before, I wouldn't be with or sleep with a lot of women now-days that in the past I would have tripped over backwards for. Its like I am automatically just holding onto my power without being pretend cool/aloof and still being fully expressive. This has been a slippery slope for me in the taste but seems mostly sorted out now thanks to stage 6.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 04-29-2011

becoming cool, haha, I bet you beat yourself to it lol
yeah, as far as guys go, thank god I have a couple cool friends
because most new guys I meet...we are just not on the same wave length

I'm leaning towards waiting a month or two before sex magnet, what do you guys think?
Jump right in, or really round out the base before I start building the tower of debauchery lol

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 04-29-2011

of course its up to me lol
but input is always awesomeSmile
for instance your saying the simple thing you just said has helped
tremendously...no I don't really have my love shack sorted..weep weep
and now I'm thinking...I mean I could bang 2 10's at once with my mom 150 feet a way, but would I want to mmm...
I move out in about two months. Anyway thanks Blueness I'll wait until the pull of sex magnet is to strong, and I have the proper 'layer' established and fortified lol.
Whats on the agenda for you after Alpha?

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 05-03-2011

2 Blueness: Haha, I hope you stuffed her head in the pillow,
that's what I did at leastSmile
That combo sounds good, I would suggest doing one of the them with something extremely proactive oriented, like carpe diem or seek the challenge. I know Shannon really wants us do do subs solo, and I'm sure the results are quicker and possibly better that way, but I just love the combo's and find I'll take two diluted subs with more expansive in tandem effects than a straight solo one. Plus I always experience much less resistance with two subs, like the help where the other one might be causing a lag.
- Its like I'm sure some great vodka's are meant to be drunk solo, but with the choice I'll always put some red bull inSmile

2 All
I have added winner's mindset for 4 hours a day for the last 4 days
and it is just the perfect thing with the end of Alpha.
It has added a ton of motivation, but it feels natural just like the urge to do.
Alpha stage 6 was making oscillating between making me chill and kind of positive and
chill with a little 'come at me bro', but since adding winners mindset all the rough edges have been soothed, zero neediness, 99% anxiety free, I think the disconnecting from negativity and others in the script helps a lot. All the effects of Alpha, with no rough edges, more positive dominant feeling, and more motivation, more going after things, and people cannot bother me anymore.
Also I never noticed this until now, but my diet has been much healthier the last two weeks, like I have just been eating healthier, I don't know if this is a direct or secondary effect of Alpha but there was almost zero conscious sense of changing my diet and today I realized how much better its been.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 05-03-2011

6 more days of Alpha, I'm excited to finish but sad to leave it behind.
Maybe I'll do another extra weekSmile
I'm really enjoying where I am at now, and things with women seem to be kicking up in a whole new way. Maybe if I give it enough time these new Alpha manifestation effects will 'rear there obvious heads' , colloquially speaking. I didn't have the first three months to build the manifestation, buts in been three months now since Alpha '11 and stuff with women is getting more obvious. If that is even the manifestation at all.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Spiral - 05-03-2011

lol an extra week of stage 6 sounds just like what the doctor ordered.

BTW Blueness I would have to say go for seek the challenge if you want something proactive oriented. You get in the zone with that whole come at me bro and motivation to go with it. It's the total package for tackling work projects or anything in your real life.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Ryan - 05-03-2011

Blueness-Wake the mom up next time and tell her she has to join in! =P

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - ronatello - 05-04-2011

(05-04-2011, 12:13 AM)Blueness Wrote:
(05-03-2011, 07:20 PM)Ryan Wrote: Blueness-Wake the mom up next time and tell her she has to join in! =P

That would of been a good idea... if her mum was not in her mid 60's! haha.
And I seriously doubt Blueness is into gran-cougars :p