Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyssAlpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyssAlpha (/Thread-RainbowAbyssAlpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Shannon - 03-20-2011

Why is it so hard for everyone to just use AM2011 by itself and get the full benefit of it, instead of always insisting on watering it down by using something else with it?

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-20-2011

because I never saw it as really 'watered' down, I saw it as synergistic whose benefits outweighed it cons. My 2ndary subs I use for only 1-2 hours a day, and get 8-10 hours of alpha a day. I also had fantastic results mixing stage 5 alpha and LM, perhaps not the intended results to full, which is why I dropped LM but fantastic none the less. Also stage 5 Alpha does a lot of great stuff but sometimes adding another sub in helps ease the transformation and/or resistance. Anyway, since you feel so strongly about its effects going solo I'm happy to try that as well.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-20-2011

actually, Shannon, I'm grateful u brought this up, I have been kind of scared to go Alpha solo since the stages have been so rough in the past, but I think full focus from here on out is the best move

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 03-21-2011

Meet you for the night...mmmhmmm Wink

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-28-2011

ell I dropped everything but alpha and feel tranformed at this point.
I'm Just feel really cool . I'm relaxed and smooth with some hiccups
Of something along the way. I'm carefree and not very motivated in general
But when I get started I've become so focused, efficient and unstoppable.
I'm very aggressive about getting wha needs to get done, done and going after what I want.
I seem to be manifesting something with women but its subtler than what some alpha stage 3ers seem to be saying, less assertiveness on the female end but I do seem to be getting a ton of effortless eye seduction, really responsive feminie reactions from women, especially sexy beautiful ones and in most social situations I find myself with women surrounding me and wanting to talk but not be very good at it lol except for some
I really want to quit my job and take some time off to reasses everything but can't afford to right now.
I went to house party back at college and not like it means anything but I made out with 7 of the 'hottest' girls I've done that with in my life. Two of which I suprised myself at how sexually assertive and honest I was with. One I left when I found out she had a boyfriend, after she wouldn't go home with me lol and the other I went back with but then the four girls she Roomed with came home and she kicked me out-sigh. It was a lot of fun and I felt very immune to whatever happened just happy to have pushed in such a fun way. Something still a little off but I start stage 6 Friday and I'm sure that'll balance it all out. Lastly I will say I'm getting crazy respect and friendliness everywhere I go and I have zero tolerance for much less

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Spiral - 03-29-2011

7 girls in one night? wowwwwhahahaoowow

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-29-2011

2 nights

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 04-02-2011

Done with stage 5 Alpha 011
there were some amazing moments and changes
that seemed to happen along the way
but by the end I felt perpetually dissatisfied, relatively
negative, lazier than I have ever been in my life and absolutely indifferent
to everything-it was like a smooth cage animal syndrome all over again.
That being said, I was more forward than I have ever been in my life, a lot
of eye seduction going on, great ease and comfort when interacting with all women, I was emotionally imperturbable unless something got me aggressive-and then I handled it like a bat out of hell, felt like I had huge presence, and seemed to get alot of respect when socializing as well as new ease with socializing. I feel this stage turned me into an extrovert, sitting at home alone could be done but more and more I felt like I was outgrowing my life and 'needed' to push my comfort zone-which was a concept that stopped existing, as I was so relaxed and indifferent that it was hard to get my pulse up unless I was going for a new pr in the weight room lol.
Many time I thought the stage was doing nothing but depressing me at points and leaving me mentally exhausted but as always looking back on how I use to be-the changes are ridiculous, still some insecurities but much improved nonetheless.
Actually, I feel more old self than ever-but in a much improved, more mature way. Nothing I use to care about I still care about-like at all-its kind of freaky.
Onwards to stage 6...hoping to round off with that wildflower 'everything is freakin amazing nonstop-energizer bunny of alphaness and women swarm me' but that might take through sex magnet and another round of Alpha 011Smile

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Shannon - 04-02-2011

(04-02-2011, 12:40 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Done with stage 5 Alpha 011
there were some amazing moments and changes
that seemed to happen along the way
but by the end I felt perpetually dissatisfied, relatively
negative, lazier than I have ever been in my life and absolutely indifferent
to everything-it was like a smooth cage animal syndrome all over again.
That being said, I was more forward than I have ever been in my life, a lot
of eye seduction going on, great ease and comfort when interacting with all women, I was emotionally imperturbable unless something got me aggressive-and then I handled it like a bat out of hell, felt like I had huge presence, and seemed to get alot of respect when socializing as well as new ease with socializing. I feel this stage turned me into an extrovert, sitting at home alone could be done but more and more I felt like I was outgrowing my life and 'needed' to push my comfort zone-which was a concept that stopped existing, as I was so relaxed and indifferent that it was hard to get my pulse up unless I was going for a new pr in the weight room lol.
Many time I thought the stage was doing nothing but depressing me at points and leaving me mentally exhausted but as always looking back on how I use to be-the changes are ridiculous, still some insecurities but much improved nonetheless.
Actually, I feel more old self than ever-but in a much improved, more mature way. Nothing I use to care about I still care about-like at all-its kind of freaky.
Onwards to stage 6...hoping to round off with that wildflower 'everything is freakin amazing nonstop-energizer bunny of alphaness and women swarm me' but that might take through sex magnet and another round of Alpha 011Smile

So was stage 5 a good thing? I can't quite tell by that post.

Stage 5 felt like a good thing long term-and ok thing short term.
Did I feel good by the end of it, no-not at all, I was completely uninspired, didn't care about anything and could barely bring myself to go to my job. So that is a bad thing in my opinion.
What was good about it? IDK?, same with stage 4. There were definitely moments-sometimes weeks at a time where I was on fire with everything in my life but its hard to say if that was the sub, at the time I thought it was.
On fire-meaning I was doing awesome at work-socializing was a blast and easy, things were coming way way, I was going on dates and pushing myself in all areas of my life. A couple women showed up in my life, like literally met them on my front door step.
Its so hard to say what these stages do because they seem like a part of me by the time I notice anything different.
I've listed the positive benefits of stage 5 in a few posts before this and those still hold true.
Essentially it came down to this, if I was living a repeating pattern stage 5 made me feel like crap, in new environments or socializing, or doing new things, (when I could bring myself to), stage 5 made me feel much better and things went better.
Life felt extremely hard during stage 4 and a less hard during stage 5.
By the end of stage 5 I did not feel at all like I hoped I would but at the same time I don't care anymore. I honestly just don't know what these stages are doing sometimes. I'm doing my best to pick up whats difference with my self and experience of life. Certain things are obvious, like my body language and level of social anxiety, female attention etc. but its like everything is not quite baked, even the fact that I really could care less about approval or what others think, and I'm way more confident and comfortable being myself in all situations, but there still some insecurity there, still some hesitation, still some self doubt etc.
Its like a geschalt, if I look at it one way its like I have changed a ton, from another angle I have changed very little. The biggest thing I cared about was how I felt inside which by the end of stage 5 sucked. I think once I move into my own place things were really start clicking more and even despite that I would not take back having done 5 months of this set for anything, something about doing it just feels necessary for me.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - woceyes - 04-02-2011

(04-02-2011, 07:45 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Stage 5 felt like a good thing long term-and ok thing short term.
Did I feel good by the end of it, no-not at all, I was completely uninspired, didn't care about anything and could barely bring myself to go to my job. So that is a bad thing in my opinion.
What was good about it? IDK?, same with stage 4. There were definitely moments-sometimes weeks at a time where I was on fire with everything in my life but its hard to say if that was the sub, at the time I thought it was.
On fire-meaning I was doing awesome at work-socializing was a blast and easy, things were coming way way, I was going on dates and pushing myself in all areas of my life. A couple women showed up in my life, like literally met them on my front door step.
Its so hard to say what these stages do because they seem like a part of me by the time I notice anything different.
I've listed the positive benefits of stage 5 in a few posts before this and those still hold true.
Essentially it came down to this, if I was living a repeating pattern stage 5 made me feel like crap, in new environments or socializing, or doing new things, (when I could bring myself to), stage 5 made me feel much better and things went better.
By the end of stage 5 I did not feel at all like I hoped I would but at the same time I don't care anymore. I honestly just don't know what these stages are doing sometimes. I'm doing my best to pick up whats difference with my self and experience of life. Certain things are obvious, like my body language and level of social anxiety, female attention etc. but its like everything is not quite baked, even the fact that I really could care less about approval or what others think, and I'm way more confident and comfortable being myself in all situations, but there still some insecurity there, still some hesitation, still some self doubt etc.
Its like a geschalt, if I look at it one way its like I have changed a ton, from another angle I have changed very little. The biggest thing I cared about was how I felt inside which by the end of stage 5 sucked. I think once I move into my own place things were really start clicking more and even despite that I would not take back having done 5 months of this set for anything, something about doing it just feels necessary for me.

i know how you feel rainbow. I felt this way with stage 5 and most of 6. To me its not that alpha was a cure all for all my problems but it did help me get over a lot of other things and actually try to do stuff. The most important thing for me it has done was believing in myself and just being me.

Sure I haven't gotten laid with it,made a huge social circle or gone and done everything i wanted to do. Although I have taken a step in the right direction and another round or 2 of alpha (after sex magnet of course Wink ) will only strengthen whats there.

The way i see the Alpha set is more of a push really hard in the right direction to the extreme then it slides back a little so you have room for air. kind of like bungee jumping the cord is really lose then gets really tight then comes to some where in between.

I hope stage 6 will be really great for you dude Smile

Thanks man, thisis good to hear

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 04-03-2011

(04-02-2011, 07:45 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Stage 5 felt like a good thing long term-and ok thing short term.

Guess what, you're now the source of your own validation. This is definitely something to celebrate! It's a horseshoe and you've gone down one side of it seeking less and less validation from others, now you're reaching the bottom or the feeling of emptiness that embodies masculinity. The only place you go from here is up and you're doing damn good. That's why this is a tough set to go through because it removes the need to get energy or validation from others leaving you with an emptiness for a while. That's a good thing. Unfortunately, though, it will make you a bit lazy for a while, but you take the good with the bad, eh?

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 04-03-2011

Very cool, thanks cortez
Stage 6 begins the ascent of the horse-shoe!