Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyssAlpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyssAlpha (/Thread-RainbowAbyssAlpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - K-Train - 03-06-2011

Hey Rainbow, I know what you mean about Luck Magnifier, it's been very rough for me and I'm getting about 3-4 hours of exposure. For some reason it has also made me slightly insecure and down which is not something I felt with the older version. This new version seems much more hardcore but I'm prepared to give it a full 32 day run. Hopefully everything works out for you too buddy. Smile

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-06-2011

yea good to know its not just me, I'll probably give it another week or two. I'm def. experiencing more consistent results than with the last version, but also more resistance, and I seemed to have some big things happen really quickly with the last version and then kind of stable out, this one is more consistent but not as drastic...so far

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-15-2011

Ok update time
Two weeks into stage 5, I'm on cloud nine
I am super happy, and energized most of the time
Am pushing my internal and external boundries a lot and
Almost nonstop. I feel like the Alpha energizer bunny lol
I've started meditating again and hitting the gym hard.
And am meeting some of the most attractive women, on the streets of the city, and following up with them
Because I know what I am not thinking of the outcome, it has nothing to do with my sense of self anymore.
Ill list the further effects
Almost zero procrastination
A lot of confidence but its kept in check
zero care about the mythical concept called rejection
Focusing way more on my own life
Qualifying women and other naturally
Controlled drive and aggression
Taking care of my diet and hygene more
Total indifference to being in a relationsjip
Or having women in my life
Much more masculine and chill but flirty with women
Especially with ones I am interested in
And going after what I want with women more
More ok fitting in and more ok not fitting in
Others are super respectful
I feel more myself in the best way than ever
Eye seduction going on def.
Zero social anxiety and in general no self conciousness
A feeling of perpetual internal validation lol
A ton of gratitude
More resistance to what I don't want to do in life
More confrontational and standing my ground in a humorous/aggressive way
About truths of mine

Zero vegging out to tv or web
The only time I watch tv now is once a week when
Ill have one 4 hour call of duty session with six of my friends but that's an event lol
This stage seems to be doing so much for myself and my life its ridiculous
Luck magnifier def seems to amplify alphas effectivened and diminish resistance.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - AwesomeYoungDude - 03-15-2011

Way, way, way cool..... your results are a model of alpha male outcomes. I'm now expecting the same results when I'm in stage 5.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - K-Train - 03-15-2011

I'm experiencing the same effects more or less Rainbow. Stage 5 is waaaay different than stage4. In this stage I feel so much more happy go-lucky, and you're right, I have seen an increase in respect from others. Luck Magnifier has been helping with my procrastination problem along with other things. I really do feel this combination is the shizzle my nizzle. Tongue

Haha
Shizzle my nizzle!

Thanks youngdude, I bet ur results are even better at stage 5 since uve been doing
The 011 set since stage 1. Be warned though, the paridisio of this stage was reached through the inferno
Of stage 4 lol
At least for me

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - WildFlower - 03-15-2011

(03-15-2011, 01:22 PM)K-Train Wrote: I'm experiencing the same effects more or less Rainbow. Stage 5 is waaaay different than stage4. In this stage I feel so much more happy go-lucky, and you're right, I have seen an increase in respect from others. Luck Magnifier has been helping with my procrastination problem along with other things. I really do feel this combination is the shizzle my nizzle. Tongue

I'm curious as to whether this 'happy-go-lucky' is a tendency of the 2011 set. Boy has everything just been, well, happy. No other way to describe it really. Not "Happy because of..." but just freedom and expanses of energy to make the most of it!

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 03-15-2011

Those are some great results! You guys seem to really like the luck magnifier a lot. The happy go lucky thing must be something new in the 2011 set as several people are experiencing it. I wonder how much the 2011 really differs from the 2010 set.

Probably a ton
My guess and experience of one of the big differences
Is 011 stages 4 through 6 have a more of an empashis on driving
Foward and improving ones life, as well as gratitude, acceptance, and appreciation
As a least a secondary benefit of something in the script, and obviously the manifestation with women aspect, and while I am meeting women naturally, I expected any cold approach to be childs play by now and that's not quite the case. I can approach but its a big deal when I do. I'm cool ith whatever happens when I do but its not second nature yet.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Shannon - 03-17-2011

The difference between AM2010 and AM2011 could be expressed in comparing a hill to a mountain. It should be quite obvious to anyone who has used both.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-20-2011

Not much to report on, about 10 days left in stage five
I might do twelve more days though cause I only got 5 hours exposure some nights.
I feel really normal right now, not particularly anything. All those awesome results have kind of drifted into the background and I'm being a bit more introverted. I went on one 'date' last Saturday. It was really fun, the chemistry wasn't that great though, I don't really wear mone's for socializing or with women that much anymore but I tried ftl from paradise 7, it made me really high and I didn't really feel like myself and it didn't seem to have much effect on her compared to the first time we met where I was mone-less. This was one of the most gorgeous women I have been out with and I met her outside my house on the street, and I definitely felt like we were both being a little 'try hard' lol
She tended to get in her head a lot, and I kept trying to get her out of it instead of just letting her try. We went to a ping pong bar, then wandered around the city checking out cool stuff, My kiss at the end was pulled away from, she seemed glad I went for it but said she didn't know me well enough kind of half shocked half teasing...mmm Honestly I don't know if I have time for that-although she is 7 years older than me and looking for more stable stuff.
Stage five has been very social, boundary pushing, and feeling very comfortable around all women and people to now I am hitting another resistance wave and much more introverted, have a bit of social anxiety coming up again, and very disinterested in women-to disinterested but still a little needy, its weird feeling this all again but I am so comfortable with myself and that this time this process feels like something easily ignored and I can keep living it up...
I dropped LM because its a b/d hybrid and shouldn't have been mixed with alpha b/d hybrid
and am now thinking of charisma sub or seek the challenge.
I have house party next weekend and am honestly looking to have some fun sexual encounters with some of my favorite girls I left behind in college,(the shallowness returnsSmile ) I am thinking which sub will serve me best alongside alpha in my noble purpose?

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 03-20-2011

(03-20-2011, 04:09 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Not much to report on, about 10 days left in stage five
I might do twelve more days though cause I only got 5 hours exposure some nights.
I feel really normal right now, not particularly anything. All those awesome results have kind of drifted into the background and I'm being a bit more introverted. I went on one 'date' last Saturday. It was really fun, the chemistry wasn't that great though, I don't really wear mone's for socializing or with women that much anymore but I tried ftl from paradise 7, it made me really high and I didn't really feel like myself and it didn't seem to have much effect on her compared to the first time we met where I was mone-less. This was one of the most gorgeous women I have been out with and I met her outside my house on the street, and I definitely felt like we were both being a little 'try hard' lol
She tended to get in her head a lot, and I kept trying to get her out of it instead of just letting her try. We went to a ping pong bar, then wandered around the city checking out cool stuff, My kiss at the end was pulled away from, she seemed glad I went for it but said she didn't know me well enough kind of half shocked half teasing...mmm Honestly I don't know if I have time for that-although she is 7 years older than me and looking for more stable stuff.
Stage five has been very social, boundary pushing, and feeling very comfortable around all women and people to now I am hitting another resistance wave and much more introverted, have a bit of social anxiety coming up again, and very disinterested in women-to disinterested but still a little needy, its weird feeling this all again but I am so comfortable with myself and that this time this process feels like something easily ignored and I can keep living it up...
I dropped LM because its a b/d hybrid and shouldn't have been mixed with alpha b/d hybrid
and am now thinking of charisma sub or seek the challenge.
I have house party next weekend and am honestly looking to have some fun sexual encounters with some of my favorite girls I left behind in college,(the shallowness returnsSmile ) I am thinking which sub will serve me best alongside alpha in my noble purpose?

Awkward dates are so annoying, but that's awesome that you ust met her outside of your house on the street. At least you gave it a shot. Cold approaches like that are some very good progress!

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-20-2011

ye I was really happy I did it, and she just emailed me a bit ago asking to meet me for the night the wed. after next, so its seems its still going well.
anyway any suggestions or advice as for charisma sub vs. seek the challenge as my secondary sub from u guys?
Any input would be much appreciated.