Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-09-2015

of course its resistence anderson , its conscious resistence from analysing my situation i look at me and at my friends, i fuck like 2-3 girls in a weekend when we go party and they stay like idiots with a beer in the club but when there are family events they all have women girlfriends and i am getting drunk alone and hitting on other girls there lol

i love the feeling of wm, feeling like everything is ok being confident even if you get rejected all the time, being indifferent but is it really worth if i have to go sarging every weekend while other sit there home watching tv with their girlfriends?

i am at stage 4 day 40 or something like that

i talked with my ex it was hell for me to force me to be beta and take her provocations... and hear her laughing at me but i gave my best...

at times my alphaness broke through for example when she told me she fucked another guy i told her that i fucked over 15 girls during this time, then she was quite again Smile women are so weak but feel so strong if the man let it ...

but all the other things she said i accepted like that i will never again be her priority in life, that her happiness is on the first place now and shit like that... god this world is so fucked up i dont know how long i will take it but i really like this women all the time i was with other i thought about her... it seems you really have to beta to some extend to keep a women... she told me that i destroyed her and the time with me was hell for her...

i always thought the assholes get all the girls but analysing it i see its not the assholes its the weak pussy beta guys that act from time to time alpha who gets the girls... a real asshole or alpha will attract women only for a short period of time...

also its hard to define what alpha is and whats beta for some guys alphaness is doing what you want and for other alphaness is what gets you a positive outcome with the girl thats the reason some guys discussed with me about my methods...

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-09-2015

The 'i'm scared' thing is interesting.. I read somewhere recently that a woman has to be a little intimidated by a man for the attraction, like badboy kind of thing.. it's like my ex she told me she was scared of me in a message then a few weeks later was sending sexual messages. Females are irrational.. I wouldn't worry too much as it's obvious she is attracted to you, just stay centered and go for it if that's what you want to do.

As for the 'beta' thing when you're around girls longer. Like I have you probably have negative conotations thinking about it that way.. but we do need both sides of us, it helps us connect and helps you stay unpredictable.. but think about it more like one side of you is this dominant, powerful guy.. but the other side is gentle.. appreciative.. whatever.

Like you can pin her down, ravage her.. but also slowly kiss her and run your fingers over her skin.. both for different times. Every now and then it's not so bad if you reveal a little to her, you don't always have to be the badass.. in fact if you are seen as the badass then the occasional vulnerable moment will mean even more to them. The problem is learning to calibrate that.

Which is exactly my challenge right now.. guess it comes from experience.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Ace - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 11:14 AM)JJ54 Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 10:55 AM)AfzalG Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 10:40 AM)JJ54 Wrote: I can say, sense being on AM6 for 5 months now, that 90% of the women I've interacted with on a daily basis are just not on the same level as me. Most girls I've been around range between the ages of 16 to 25. And based on my observation, girls in their late teens and early 20's are definitely intimidated by my Alpha aura. Why? Because they can sense deep down within them that I'm a man who have options and is not afraid to walk away from them if things go south. In my opinion, this exposes their weakness in insecurity, in that they know my value is much higher than they think. Now, have I gotten rejections because of this? Of course, but that's to be expected from women whom are insecure and/or not on your maturity/status level. This is one of the reasons why I'm going to run one of the AYP subs after this first run of AM6 I'm on. I can honestly say I'm so much happier being an Alpha now than I was beforehand. Women are no longer a source of validation for me, and I know there are women out there who will truly appreciate the man I am becoming.

Just my input.

thats what i thought too at the beginig but after being isolated more and more and meeting more resistence and being much of the time alone you start to wonder if its really worth it ...

Honestly, I consider myself a lone wolf even before doing AM6. But since using the sub, it's worth it very much. Now I can't speak for you since I've never been in your shoes nor experienced the things you went through. But I can say I don't let others' societal programming discourage me from my personal development and self-growth. If some women are scared of me because I'm too dominant for them, that's their problem. If an employer is scared of me because my body-language and mentality is much more stronger than theirs, that's their problem. No, I don't go looking for trouble. And I'm respectful and mindful of others around me. But I'm no longer going to lower my standards just so the insecured ones can feel better about themselves. As the saying goes, there's always someone for everyone out there. And when you know you can use the Universe to find the perfect match for you, I see no reason to stop your self-development.

Well said.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-10-2015

Hahah it is quite an interesting experiment. It's like a guy I used to be friends with told me something to try when I was having trouble breaking up with a girl.

He called it the "act like an idiot trick" just do enough mental shit so she breaks up with you first hahahaha.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shawn - 05-10-2015

(05-09-2015, 04:36 PM)AfzalG Wrote: of course its resistence anderson , its conscious resistence from analysing my situation i look at me and at my friends, i **** like 2-3 girls in a weekend when we go party and they stay like idiots with a beer in the club but when there are family events they all have women girlfriends and i am getting drunk alone and hitting on other girls there lol

i love the feeling of wm, feeling like everything is ok being confident even if you get rejected all the time, being indifferent but is it really worth if i have to go sarging every weekend while other sit there home watching tv with their girlfriends?

I get what you are talking about. I have the same problem with family events. All people are with someone but not me. But in opposite to you I am not fucking 2 - 3 girls a weekend (actually none), so I would gladly change the places with you. I don't want to complain, I just show you that you could be even worse.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-10-2015

benjamin haha thats great

anderson i know i understand you man what subs did you use so far

irreplacable the most common and best mass stack is dianabol with nandrolone ( i recommend 30mg diana a day and 500mg deca/5 days) if you cant gain mass with this nothing will give you gains no tren no testo nothing its the purest mass stack that exists with mild side effects...

(05-10-2015, 05:15 AM)AfzalG Wrote: anderson i know i understand you man what subs did you use so far

At the begin I tried different subs, but irregular. Later I did AYPNSL but couldn't handle the "result", so I started OGSF, then AM6 and SM3 once. Now I am doing EPRHA.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Ricardo - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 06:14 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: At the begin I tried different subs, but irregular. Later I did AYPNSL but couldn't handle the "result", so I started OGSF, then AM6 and SM3 once. Now I am doing EPRHA.

What was the result if you don't mind me asking.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-10-2015

the question i ask myself here is if there really is a need to be an alpha/womanizer in terms to be happy... i started these subs because as a child i watched these movies of james bond and other cool guys and always wanted to be like them... the subs made me become like this guys but it feels different than i thought at the end happiness is all what we want and i really ask my self do i need to be alpha to be happy? or do i just want to feel alpha because of the power... of course i can ask questions like this because i already reached a state like this with women the old afzal 3 years ago would think in an other way, the old afzal got mistreated and manipulated by women and didnt understand what he was doing wrong ...

another thing is the calibration, most of the guys ( me too) didnt grow up as alphas/womanizer so one run trough never will be enough even if it is so long as my there will be the old beta guy in your head fucking up the game of the new alpha guy or cock block him... the beta had in my case over 20 years to grow and the alpha only 3.... so the beta guy will always try to screw you and you know women will accept you if you are a pure player or a poor nice guy but not if you are a bit of nice guy and a bit of asshole because its not congruent... you have to really decide which way you want to go the most men are not alpha for a good reason because its hard game is hard owning your life is hard... and in the most cases our weak genes are not helping us accomplish this in a light way...

thats why i am experiencing two kind of reactions right now from women either they say to me "you dont always have to PLAY the alpha" or they call me a monster.... its all about calibration and who you really want to be...

(05-10-2015, 10:07 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 06:14 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: At the begin I tried different subs, but irregular. Later I did AYPNSL but couldn't handle the "result", so I started OGSF, then AM6 and SM3 once. Now I am doing EPRHA.

What was the result if you don't mind me asking.

Which sub?

RE: wm2 so far so good - Ricardo - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 11:12 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Later I did AYPNSL but couldn't handle the "result"

AYPNSL

(05-10-2015, 12:33 PM)Ricardo Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 11:12 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Later I did AYPNSL but couldn't handle the "result"

AYPNSL

Simply, I couldn't act on her sexual interest, that's why I started OGSF and then the major programs. Because I realized that it doesn't go anywhere this way and it was probably frustrating for both of us.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Dubls - 05-10-2015

(05-09-2015, 02:29 PM)AfzalG Wrote: i am just tiered of being alpha all the time i will consciously choose to be beta for the next few weeks with my ex and look what happens hahah i know its crazy but i am crazy too Smile

Undecided

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-10-2015

I disagree that you have to be either extreme.. maybe you just haven't been able to find it yet.

If you think about it with your own life, well I can give an example. Like I lift weights and that is the primal, raw kind of part of me.. masculine.. powerful whatever..

But then I also like to relax.. listen to chillout music.. sit on the beach in the sun and just enjoy the waves.. that is the other more gentle side.. and i've found I need both of these sides of me to be expressed.

Even with the gym.. I do the weights but I also do foam rolling before my workout which barely any guys do and it helps tons, I used to get sore knees squatting but that's gone now, same with different annoying soreness in my arms sometimes.

You've been taught the all or nothing thinking.. that there is only 'total nice guy' or 'pure asshole' and that isn't necessarily true. One of my ex's said something interesting that she loved it how I can be gentle, sweet at times but then on the other hand if I had to I could unleash and smash somebody or show that other side of me if needed.