Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 07-05-2014

(07-05-2014, 04:11 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 03:54 AM)AfzalG Wrote: We ***** both changing during sex but not that kind of dp where we touch each other lol, but one did mouth one vag ass and so on....

Ah I see, well that's cool (and more than I can say for myself lol) but i gotta admit, I'm partial to the dp (double vag, or vag/ass)thing, though it'd have to be with the right guy, that kind of thing ain't just for anyone.

hehe ok

@lifelab i understand but i didnt know if they were into this shit so i did it the indirect way and had a good time with my buddy too hahah

I have the feeling that my facial expressions changed what do you guys think?

RE: wm2 so far so good - LifeLabs - 07-05-2014

(07-05-2014, 04:17 AM)AfzalG Wrote: @lifelab i understand but i didnt know if they were into this shit so i did it the indirect way and had a good time with my buddy too hahah

I see Smile

(07-05-2014, 04:17 AM)AfzalG Wrote: I have the feeling that my facial expressions changed what do you guys think?

Dude your bicep is bigger than your head!

But your dick seems quite thin in that picture LOL

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 07-05-2014

You look bored/amused lol. I'm wondering if a lot of your results have more to do with your physique than anything.

EDIT: Also, when those girls asked you to pick, why not go out with both of them at the same time with the pretense that you will "decide" after getting to know them better? Or even one at a time?

"Yeah ok, well I have to know you a bit better before I can decide, who wants to be first?" lol. Would that not work?

RE: wm2 so far so good - Fonzy3 - 07-05-2014

Ladies and gentlemen. This thread is a prime example of how subliminals effect and can change your life over time by being committed to the usage. All of us are at a special stage of our lives as over time our subconscious will provide is with the best results and greatest changes in whatever direction the goals in your life take you. Grateful for the information provided on this forum.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: wm2 so far so good - Spiritman - 07-05-2014

(07-05-2014, 11:59 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen. This thread is a prime example of how subliminals effect and can change your life over time by being committed to the usage. All of us are at a special stage of our lives as over time our subconscious will provide is with the best results and greatest changes in whatever direction the goals in your life take you. Grateful for the information provided on this forum.

Thanks

Fonzy

I agree Fonzy! I am so glad that I stumbled upon Shannon's subliminals when I did. They are the only ones I have gotten results from that are effective and permanent. Plus, I like how he improves the subliminals which get used the most, like AM/SM. Also, I like the fact that there is a forum where users can get real honest feedback from Shannon's products, so people know for a fact that his products are legit.

RE: wm2 so far so good - MasterEnki - 07-05-2014

We are definitely living in a Golden Age at the moment!!

RE: wm2 so far so good - Clansy - 07-06-2014

I sometimes think too that we are sooooo lucky to have found subliminals and IML out of all the other manufacturers. And for most we are lucky to have believed this thing, we gave it a try then whole world thought this is a scam and WE WON! Wink

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 07-06-2014

Quote:I agree Fonzy! I am so glad that I stumbled upon Shannon's subliminals when I did. They are the only ones I have gotten results from that are effective and permanent. Plus, I like how he improves the subliminals which get used the most, like AM/SM. Also, I like the fact that there is a forum where users can get real honest feedback from Shannon's products, so people know for a fact that his products are legit.

Definately.. it's the only company that does this, I remember when I first seen the sales page of Alpha 2010 and I was pretty skeptical until I come to the forum and read almost every journal about it. That was what impressed me and made me buy it. I'm glad I did.

-Ben

RE: wm2 so far so good - Spiritman - 07-06-2014

(07-06-2014, 04:27 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Definately.. it's the only company that does this, I remember when I first seen the sales page of Alpha 2010 and I was pretty skeptical until I come to the forum and read almost every journal about it. That was what impressed me and made me buy it. I'm glad I did.

-Ben

I was skeptical as well when I first read the AM page back in 2009 (it was actually 2008) but I took the plunge and it was well worth it! The thing I like the most is that AM works on everything you can think of, excluding sex. Then throw SM/WM, it is just icing on the cake. Which is why Shannon's subliminals blow any other ones out there on the market out of the water. Yeah there are other AM subliminals, but from the stuff I have seen, nothing even comes close to AM5/6.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Nationwide - 07-06-2014

(07-06-2014, 06:03 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(07-06-2014, 04:27 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Definately.. it's the only company that does this, I remember when I first seen the sales page of Alpha 2010 and I was pretty skeptical until I come to the forum and read almost every journal about it. That was what impressed me and made me buy it. I'm glad I did.

-Ben

I was skeptical as well when I first read the AM page back in 2009 but I took the plunge and it was well worth it! The thing I like the most is that AM works on everything you can think of, excluding sex. Then throw SM/WM, it is just icing on the cake. Which is why Shannon's subliminals blow any other ones out there on the market out of the water. Yeah there are other AM subliminals, but from the stuff I have seen, nothing even comes close to AM5/6.

I think the new BASE product will be just as important as the AM, SM, WM triad. These four subs should prove to be the catalyst for quantum change.

Exciting times. Glad to be a part of it.

Nationwide

RE: wm2 so far so good - adam225 - 07-07-2014

(07-06-2014, 06:03 PM)spiritman Wrote:

-Ben

I was skeptical as well when I first read the AM page back in 2009 but I took the plunge and it was well worth it! The thing I like the most is that AM works on everything you can think of, excluding sex. Then throw SM/WM, it is just icing on the cake. Which is why Shannon's subliminals blow any other ones out there on the market out of the water. Yeah there are other AM subliminals, but from the stuff I have seen, nothing even comes close to AM5/6.

I agree 1000%. The over AM subliminal I tried made me feel "alphaish" for a short amount of time. Where as AM6 is making me KNOW I'm alpha. ..

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shannon - 07-07-2014

Go guys, go! :-D

RE: wm2 so far so good - Socrates - 10-07-2014

Is this guy even still alive?

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 10-07-2014

Maybe he's too busy with his harem.