Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-14-2015

part 2 due to image bla bla ....

[Image: d46dg7b4.jpg]

her: i told you i work till 7
her: i even finished before 7
her: you could have called me half an hour ago
her: but no, you dont even let me pee in peace
me: i lost interest in talking with you for today, have fun with whatever you are doing

[Image: us54vdic.jpg]

her: what
her: wow
her: wow wow wow
her: are you serious?
her: do you knwo what?
her: i am finished again with you
her: i dont let you treat me like this again
her: have a good life

Confused

sometimes i just feel like i want to punch her in the face and rape her lol haha just kidding or maybe not :angel:

i dont know if i can go on with this sub...seriously its like my brain is blocked and i am on autopilot on a weird autopilot not doing the things that are needed or right

edit: if you want to know what kind of a guy you will become with wm watcch the movie american gigolo anaylse the character or richard gere and decide if this is what you want...

Question for shanon: If i use a self hypnosis with no direct suggestions in terms of affiramations more like a visualization where i can travel to different places and learn things about me and let go of negative emtions and limiting believes, will it interfer with wm or not?

RE: wm2 so far so good - stratos - 05-14-2015

Are you sure she's not just insult flirting with you

Her: You have psychic problems
Me: (post a photo of einstein with the big hair)
Her: You're no einstein
Me: You need some help
Her: What
me: Come on over and let me show you
Her: No you are crazy I think you have problems
me: the question is not why i am crazy it's what you need from a crazy guy. let's "discuss" a little more deeply

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-14-2015

I always love to read your updates.. but i'm pretty tired and going to bed. I'll check them out tomorrow.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-14-2015

stratos this might be the case but can you imagine that you get tired reacting to shittest in a proper way... i dont want to do pua stuff with her maybe i have some deep issues that wm cant get handeld it just overlays it with the cool alpha polish but it would explain why women are attacted to me in the first moment but attraction dropps really fast....

one thing i noticed it, is that resistence or the feeling of resistance always occurs when the script is not followed for example... i am getting only depressed if i dont do approaches, or if i dont go to training or if i dont go to party and so on... it seems if you always want to feel good with the subs you have to do what they are supposed to make you do....

from time to time i really feel like i cant go on with this sub and want to stop but, i dont want to be in a worse postion then before so i will have to continue ... too many guys failed with this subs i must know whats the reason for sure, because if i quit now i will never know how powerful wm really is ...

RE: wm2 so far so good - Darkness - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 04:55 AM)AfzalG Wrote: stratos this might be the case but can you imagine that you get tired reacting to shittest in a proper way... i dont want to do pua stuff with her maybe i have some deep issues that wm cant get handeld it just overlays it with the cool alpha polish but it would explain why women are attacted to me in the first moment but attraction dropps really fast....

one thing i noticed it, is that resistence or the feeling of resistance always occurs when the script is not followed for example... i am getting only depressed if i dont do approaches, or if i dont go to training or if i dont go to party and so on... it seems if you always want to feel good with the subs you have to do what they are supposed to make you do

When the new EHPRA comes out the enhanced one I think should try that one see how he feels hopeful we'll deal with some issues that these of the subs are not handling

RE: wm2 so far so good - athanas - 05-14-2015

thanks for the nice whatsapp update afzgal, it helped me understand more than you could imagine

RE: wm2 so far so good - stratos - 05-14-2015

Afzal I hear you..my mind makes the connection Insults=Horny Female. If she's not horny she will ignore you. i.e. "Geile Zigge"

RE: wm2 so far so good - Darkness - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 04:55 AM)AfzalG Wrote: from time to time i really feel like i cant go on with this sub and want to stop but, i dont want to be in a worse postion then before so i will have to continue ... too many guys failed with this subs i must know whats the reason for sure, because if i quit now i will never know how powerful wm really is ...

Same sentiment about subs. Keep going it's tiring but keep going.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-14-2015

I've noticed when you stand up to girls sometimes that emotional reaction happens... I guess they are used to controlling weak guys. But it usually seems to attract them and have them respect you more in the end and they tend to come back. It's just dealing with the initial outburst.

I like reading your messages and how you're just straight out to her "I lost interest in talking to you today" when she was acting up.

RE: wm2 so far so good - enoch - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 01:48 AM)AfzalG Wrote: its like my brain is blocked and i am on autopilot on a weird autopilot not doing the things that are needed or right

I'm intrigued by the autopilot. It looks to me that your inhibitions are turned off and you blatantly speak your mind of how you really feel/think about her.

(05-14-2015, 04:55 AM)AfzalG Wrote: stratos this might be the case but can you imagine that you get tired reacting to shittest in a proper way... i dont want to do pua stuff with her

(05-14-2015, 01:48 AM)AfzalG Wrote: me: i lost interest in talking with you for today, have fun with whatever you are doing

(05-14-2015, 01:48 AM)AfzalG Wrote: sometimes i just feel like i want to punch her in the face and rape her lol haha just kidding or maybe not :angel:

In other words, you dislike this girl unconsciously. Is that the case?

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shannon - 05-14-2015

Quote:Question for shanon: If i use a self hypnosis with no direct suggestions in terms of affiramations more like a visualization where i can travel to different places and learn things about me and let go of negative emtions and limiting believes, will it interfer with wm or not?

If it's not programming your mind, it should be fine.

RE: wm2 so far so good - ffaux - 05-14-2015

She sounds like she has emotional and possibly psychological problems. What do you like about this girl exactly? She's completely irrational and illogical and she's clearly trying to manipulate you into submitting to her. What are you doing?

RE: wm2 so far so good - athanas - 05-15-2015

(05-14-2015, 09:14 PM)ffaux Wrote: She sounds like she has emotional and possibly psychological problems. What do you like about this girl exactly? She's completely irrational and illogical and she's clearly trying to manipulate you into submitting to her. What are you doing?

well it's not as if rationality and logic are the key strengths of women. If you want your partner to be talking to you logically you should think about dating one of your buddies, not females.

However, if you want a girl that is focused mainly on her female essence you can't ecpect her to have a strong male essence (logic) as well. I'm with stratos on this one. Girl (especially hot ones) are seldom rational, the more female their essence the more they are full of emotions. Very hot girls get away with having lots of intense bad emotions... they expect a grounded guy who can't be bothered by anything, even if they throw drama at him to test his equanimity.

Groundedness causes somebody to have a very charismatic and beautiful personality, girls with beatiful bodies want men with beatiful personalities. Men get turned on by seeing more and more skin (revealing the female body) women get turned on by revealing a mens personality. They reveal a man's true, naked personality by shittesting them.

RE: wm2 so far so good - ffaux - 05-15-2015

It sounds a lot to me like you've rationalised, accepted and made excuses for dysfunctional behaviours of dysfunctional people. I'm ok with it if you're prepared to make excuses for women because you value their external beauty but don't perpetuate the myth that women are necessarily dysfunctional--you're not doing anyone favours.