Subliminal Talk
My AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My AM6 journal (/Thread-My-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: My AM6 journal - Benjamin - 08-27-2014

Nice results.

Quote:I actually listen to some of the crap the MC's come out with and cringe at it. All this BS about "gun's, knifes, beating people up, proving yourself, ect...") it's all complete bollocks. I never really thought about it before but I see it as REALLY childish now.

Haha yep,the unfortunate thing is that I bet alot of impressionable people believe their bs. Before I had any experience I believed some of this stuff, but after doing security and getting experience myself I realized how many people talk shit about being tough, I used to regularly get guys coming up to me telling me they bashed people recently and all these stories. I used to joke to my mate that people would see me and be like "hmm.. I don't know that guy but i'm going to go over and tell him how tough I am".

Anyone trying to make such a fuss over being tough isn't.. my and the guys I worked with would talk about it and share stories but we knew each other, somebody saying it to a stranger is a whole different thing.

It's good you have picked up on it. Smile

-Ben

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-28-2014

Yep yep, they walk around imitating the crap pretending to be something they're not. It really is one sad delusional way of being... I totally know where you're coming from when you say "Anyone trying to make such a fuss over being tough isn't.." & you're completely right. The fact that they feel the need to mention it or prove themselves shows how insecure they actually are. A secure & confident person never needs to prove anything, never.... The whole "bad boy" mentality is just so retarded and pathetic it's unreal... Why on earth so many women get wet over it is beyond me...

Bad boy = insecure control freak ...

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-29-2014

Stage 4 day 1... Had an "on & off" sleep last night with lots of weird dreams. A lot of them were about people telling me that they "liked" me lol. I find this very strange, it's something that I used to fear in my school days but grew completely out of when I broke my crack cocaine addiction. I've been quite independent since. I remember seeing (vividly) friends from school also. Maybe my subconscious is taking me on a time trip.... strange...:angel:

RE: My AM6 journal - ffaux - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 12:26 AM)adam225 Wrote: ...I broke my crack cocaine addiction...

Respect.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 09-06-2014

Stage 4 day 10... I'm a bit confused on what this stage is doing. I seemed to of gained back some of the confidence that I lost in stage 3, but other than that I can't put my finger on it. Since starting this stage I've had quite a broken sleep with f*cked up dream after f*cked up dream - so I know it's working on something Smile . Last night I dreamt that I stole a really old car (like this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8f/Old_car.jpg )and got chased by the police. I managed to get away from them and then I crashed the car into a tree and hid in a bush in a graveyard. Seriously WTF !!! LMAO...

RE: My AM6 journal - LionKing - 09-06-2014

Lol Big Grin

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 09-17-2014

Stage 4 day.... something.... Where do I start ?? I feel so independent it's unreal. I'm currently on my vacation traveling to Manhattan from Ontario. I've been a few different places in Ontario and had an amazing time. My favourites being Niagara Falls and Algonguin national park. I even slept in my car next to a lake in Algonguin and had no anxiety what so ever (bare in mind there are bears and I'm on my own) I also did 2x 2km trails through the forests (on my own again). It's weird as the fear that I would have experienced before has totally disappeared.

I'm also starting to get really annoyed at a few of my friends (something that has been bothering me for a while now - similar to Ben's situation). They basically are constantly bitching and picking faults in people (and me). It's really starting to annoy me now, to the extent that I feel like telling them to fuck off and having nothing to do with them. It's like listening to a group of insecure girls in a playground, it really is pathetic. I've even had them make fun of me for sleeping next to the lake in Algonguin (calling me a weirdo). I really can't stand small minded ignorant people and lately I've really clocked onto how bad they actually are.

Anyway, I like you guys so I don't see why I can't share some pictures of my travels with you all Smile . Enjoy....

[Image: 20140915_070611_zpsaisn2vyz.jpg]

[Image: 20140915_064152_zpspsfifxmp.jpg]

[Image: 20140914_192835_zpssdxr7lsn.jpg]

[Image: 20140914_185035_zps6iz3tajg.jpg]

[Image: 20140914_175248_zpsmacpusef.jpg]

[Image: 20140914_175211_zpsydcz22oz.jpg]

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 09-17-2014

[Image: 20140914_172845_zpsrpau5oxo.jpg]

[Image: 20140914_172730_zpscrewaonu.jpg]

[Image: 20140914_172403_zpsimelwyry.jpg]

[Image: 20140914_142810_zpsyldyahv7.jpg]

[Image: 20140914_143610_zpsfv8m13jl.jpg]

[Image: 20140912_212243_zpsf0cvs7ow.jpg]

[Image: 20140912_212005_zpst4vooeu5.jpg]

[Image: 20140911_151004_zps4bqtoym9.jpg]

[Image: 20140911_144918_zpsohlnyxjr.jpg]

RE: My AM6 journal - Ace - 09-17-2014

the first two photos are very good.

RE: My AM6 journal - Ricardo - 09-21-2014

Sleeping in Bear territory would suggest you've definitely overcome the Fear in the overcoming Guilt Shame and Fear bit of AM!

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 09-21-2014

I agree, I've definitely shifted a lot of fear since starting AM6 (I've dropped a sh1t load of guilt and shame too). I keep wondering what I'm going to be like when I've finished it fully... The progress I've made since starting is unbelievable.

Anyhow, I'm back home in the UK now. Back to reality back to life Smile .

RE: My AM6 journal - Natious - 09-21-2014

Looks awesome. I know a few places in Europe that have amazing forests, lakes and swamps. Try the Baltic countries if you're ever interested. Not hard to get by with English either.
Other than the trip, your progress looks intriguing. Can't wait to be near the finish line.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 09-23-2014

Man am I getting annoyed at my b1tchy friends. I'm really getting sick of listening to them constantly trashing each other and everything. AM6 sure has ignited something in me. It's like it's pushing me away from them by making me realise how pathetic they actually are. They are constantly bitching, wining & criticising. It's driving me NUTS !! Never in my whole life have I looked at them this way, NEVER...

RE: My AM6 journal - zen - 09-23-2014

I'm running Stage 2 of AM5, and I've already got rid of toxic "friends" Smile))