Subliminal Talk
5th generation weight loss - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 5th generation weight loss (/Thread-5th-generation-weight-loss)

Pages: 1 2 3

5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 05-17-2014

Hi. I Wonder what is the difference between 5th generation weightloss and V6? I do as many others, listen to different albums (I think I am afraid of positive change in addition to wanting to change lots of Things), therefore no results. But With a weightgain of 9lbs in one month and 18 lbs gain from the beginning of the year, I seriously need to do something. Unsure if my medication has made me gain some of it, it sais it can. But I was gaining weight before I got the medication. Unsure if my medication makes me weird and Dizzy or if it is the weightgain that is having that effect. But I know I didn't feel like that before I got the medicine in april. The medicine makes me fall asleep fast and I think the effect ruins the little energy I have. Can this album help me With getting more energy, or is perhaps the metabolism album better for that?? I read that V6 can make you loose between 2-4 lbs, does 5th generation give similar weightloss?? If I use the bmi formula, my bma is 30. I know I eat when I am not hungry and eat dumb Things I shouldn't. And With no exercise, you have the Perfect formula for weight gain. Do I keep the breastsize I already have, or will they shrink With weightloss?? I want bigger breasts to feel a bit more feminine (even if I think I have some resistance to growing them bigger). Glad you have the breast album in stages, then it feels less expensive to consider trying it :-)

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Edo - 05-17-2014

Weight Loss V6 is still 5G, but with more added technologies than the previous version. If you have the previous version, a weight loss 5G, you are eligible to get Weight Loss V6 for free. And, yes, Weight Loss V6 will keep your breast size even if you are losing weight. Nothing to worry about.

Cheers Wink

RE: 5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 05-17-2014

(05-17-2014, 05:39 PM)Edo Wrote: Weight Loss V6 is still 5G, but with more added technologies than the previous version. If you have the previous version, a weight loss 5G, you are eligible to get Weight Loss V6 for free. And, yes, Weight Loss V6 will keep your breast size even if you are losing weight. Nothing to worry about.

Cheers Wink

Thank you for reply :-) Didn't know I was. Do I Write to Shannon and ask for the updated Version?? Never read what my Version did when I bought it, I just cared about weightloss. :-)

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Benjamin - 05-17-2014

Hi Marita,
Just send an email to the store email and i'll upgrade you tomorrow when I check the emails.

I've been using WL6 myself for around 7 months and it's working very well.

-Ben

RE: 5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 05-18-2014

(05-17-2014, 11:57 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hi Marita,
Just send an email to the store email and i'll upgrade you tomorrow when I check the emails.

I've been using WL6 myself for around 7 months and it's working very well.

-Ben

Thank you Benjamin :-) If, (or when for sounding more believing and positive) I lost 2lbs per week on this album, then it should take me 14 weeks to Reach a more ok weight, or say 20 weeks in case of some resistance and time to sink in.
Marita

RE: 5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 05-19-2014

Got the upgraded Version of weightloss today, so thank you :-) Will start listening to that tonight. I have listened to the old Version for 2 Nights, but that is not enough to notice anything, and I have been eating extra crap, so I have gained weight. And I haven't even tried to stop myself. But I hope this album can be an extra mental help to think a little bit more sensible. If I'll follow instructions remains to see, but I can try. I will listen to the silent part, so it won't interfere With my sleep. I always test something With sound first, to make certain I will be able to absorb the subliminals. Starting weight is 176lbs, so I have 30 lbs to loose to be at a healthier weight, but 15 lbs will make me feel a little lighter and less depressed about my current dress size. But, at least you have my awful starting point and excited to see what kind of result this album will give me. And what kind of mental Blocks this will help me With. And it remains to see if I'll post progress once a week or not.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Shannon - 05-19-2014

One thing I have come to understand about this program is that the speed of weight loss depends on what the core issue is. I have a tester who required months of use before she began losing weight because it took her that long to outgrow the immaturity that was holding her down. The program did trigger her to outgrow it, and she is now doing really well losing weight, but she definitely did not follow the expected rate of weight loss per week. So while the goal is 2-3 pounds per week, keep in mind that the specifics may depend on overcoming issues that need to be cleared first in some cases. Just use it according to the instructions and let it do its thing. It's a very powerful program, but the Optimus Engine works in ways I don't always expect, because it is designed to work according to what the individual needs in order to overcome their specific and unique set of challenges.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 05-19-2014

I am glad she didn't give up even if it took months. I am unsure if I can manage that. But I do need to loose weight and hope little time is required before getting results. Even 1 pound per week would be better than nothing, more would be welcome but confusing. But I have no doubt it will work, as long as I don't give up.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Shannon - 05-23-2014

I'm just letting you know that everyone has a unique situation, and that while the program does work, it is designed to clear necessary blocks first, so that not everyone starts off losing weight right off the bat. I did not expect that when I created it. But most people have experienced steady gradual weight loss.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 05-23-2014

I just have to remember it might take a little time before I notice any loss and not weigh myself several times a week as I have done before. Hopefully it can do something about my love for carb, since it might give me extra weightgain because of something I don't remember.. But I hope to get some results during the first month. And remember that the results will come as long as I keep playing.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Shannon - 05-24-2014

I just recently had a friend come to my house who is using the program, and she had seen weight loss for a couple months and then stalled for long enough that I gave up hope. She was stuck at 205-210, mostly 207. I noticed that she looked to be losing weight, and I mentioned to her that she should weigh herself. Her response was that scales lie, my scale is wrong, anything to avoid weighing herself. I laughed and demonstrated that my scale is so accurate that you can see the difference in taking off your belt. So she stepped on, and to her delight, she was at 200.6 for the first time in I believe she said six years. She was thrilled, but confused because she "hadn't been doing anything different..." her exercise regimen was the same as before. She had not weighed herself in three weeks.

The point of telling you this is that my observations on the matter have been that WL6 works like a solvent. It causes weight loss until it finds an issue, and then it works on and dissolves that issue, and then it continues to cause weight loss until it finds another issue, and it does it again.

When it is in "weight loss mode", it causes weight loss of 1-3 pounds a week. When it's in "resolve the issues that prevent weight loss mode", it will usually result in 0-1 pounds of weight loss per week. It's always working. Just has to overcome those issues, and they can only be resolved at the speed at which you are able to resolve them.

So far only one person has stopped losing weight and not made further progress, while continually using it. He's one of my two most resistant testers. Even the other one of my two most resistant testers is getting results, she contacts me regularly now to tell me how amazing it is that she now does the things she does because this behavior is so alien for her. Over time, it is becoming more and more normal, natural and automatic, though, and it is replacing her old reality with this new one, which is resulting in automatic weight loss.

Weighing yourself all the time leads to issues because you set up hopes and expectations which result in anxiety, which does not help with weight loss. Anxiety usually results in weight gain, and that results in disappointment and fear, which can also trigger weight gain responses.

So I suggest you weigh yourself between 1 and 4 times a month, and other than that, don't worry about it. In fact, don't worry about it regardless. Just weigh yourself impartially, record your results in a journal, and let the program do it's thing.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 05-25-2014

Thank you for the positive story. Even if I know I might have some Blocks (can be wrong) and some I don't know about, I don't think I have more resistance than most of Your other users. But I do remember that when I didn't obsess about weightloss few years ago, I lost 22 pounds in one year. That I have gained back, but not totally reached my heighest weight yet, but Close enough. Hopefully I can weigh myself less than I have this week, almost been daily. Your scale sounds great, mine is probably not the best. Get a New one later. Using one of my almost too small jeans as a way to see results would also be a way. May I ask what you consider long enough to almost give up hope?? Up to 6 months or more?? May I ask how long Your more resistant users have used Your weightloss album??

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Shannon - 05-26-2014

I had the expectation that based on the design, weight loss would start within a couple weeks and be steady at 2-3 pounds per week. The first week my friend who weighed herself on my bathroom scale used it, she began losing weight, and she lost about 12 pounds in a month. Then she hit a wall and stopped losing weight, only hovering. That lasted I guess three months, and I realized that it was not working as I had expected, so I gave up hope of that and started watching what it actually did. Then she lost another 10 pounds in 3 weeks. Now she's really motivated again, and is having a wonderful time exercising and being active trying to continue. I should mention that she was so afraid that she would have gained weight because about the same time she started losing weight, she started using a form of birth control that is known to usually cause weight gain, and yet she is still losing the weight. I am amazed.

My scale is a middle grade Weight Watcher's scale, and I bought it at a Bed, Bath and Beyond for I think just about $40 US. I bought it because when my friends who are testing or using the weight loss program come over, I can corner them and get some data on how the program is actually performing, instead of "I feel like I'm losing weight!" and "I'm wearing a smaller size now, but I have no idea how much I weigh.". None of them have a scale of their own.

I have three extremely resistant testers for the weight loss program. Two are male, and one is female. One is the one I created weight loss for 8 years back, and she responded to it (being a major control freak) by resistance that whole time until she started using Version 6 of the current program. During the time From when I met her in college to probably five or six months ago, she was steadily gaining weight. When I met her she was at 155ish, and looked pretty good for her body type. In fact we met when I asked her out on a date back in the day. But we ended up friends instead almost immediately. By the time she asked me to create a weight loss program, she had had a kid and gotten married and was at about 180 pounds. For the next 8 years, she tortured me with constant nagging about making the program better, and we went through probably two dozen revisions of it. At her heaviest she weighed 344 pounds, and at that point I just gave up on her. She responded by pleading for a copy of Version 6, and I reluctantly gave it to her, expecting more of the same. But this one she responded to, and she has lost a lot of weight since she started it. I believe she's down to somewhere around 300 pounds now, and still losing.

The second tester is someone I met around the same time I met Andrew, and he is an extremely strong willed personality who loves to have fun and party. He sees social eating as part of being social and being social is part of how he makes contacts, which translates into money for him. He has been using my weight loss programs for about 2 years now. His response has typically to tell me about his weight loss, but not the weight gain, so he originally led me to believe that he was losing only, when in fact he was gaining it back after a time. On Version 6, he has lost weight and kept it off, and even gone 10 pounds below his previous "brick wall", but he has stopped there for five or six months now.

The third tester is our very own Ben, and he's the newest of the weight loss testers. As you can see from his journal, Version 6 is working very well for him. So I have gotten 2 of my 3 most resistant testers on the path to losing the weight, with one stalled. I'd say that after 8 years of work, that's pretty good, but I have several improvements I am eventually going to add to the program, which will eventually be released as Version 7. When that will happen I don't know. But I do know that after Version 7, shy of some sort of amazing breakthrough, that's where development will end for this program.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Benjamin - 05-26-2014

Yes, I did I believe 3 earlier versions of the weight loss program and V6 is the one that is really working for me. It's awesome that you created such a great program that it's working for me after all the trouble I gave the past versions Tongue

I had nearly given up hope actually, so it's awesome now to make so much progress!

-Ben