Subliminal Talk
Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-3-0-is-Amazing)

Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - Geodude - 03-09-2014

I did a run of LTU 3.0 for about 65-70 days and got some awesome results.
I would recommend everyone else to do at least 96 days or more. I had to quit early due to various circumstances that had nothing to do with the sub.

Anyway, here's some results off the top of my head

1. Numerous issues I've struggled with in my life are now totally gone
2. I've developed close personal friendships with a lot of people and my popularity has increased dramatically
3. My self-esteem has increased
4. Guilt & shame are gone from my life. I haven't felt either emotions for 1 month now.
5. Fear has decreased enough that I am empowered to face my fears and I do so enthusiastically. As a result, I'm overcoming major fears. Smile This has been very life-changing.
6. I don't have bad days anymore
7. I have a 4.0 GPA due to my extremely positive attitude and lack of procrastination. (I flunked out of college 3 times so this is a big deal for me.)
8. Attraction from women has increased
Here's a few quotes that I've heard during this sub:
Girl: "[Geodude] you're my idol."
Guy: "What helps me succeed with women more than anything is asking myself, 'What would [Geodude] do?'"
Lot of people: "I love you." "We need to hang out." "You're so inspiring." "You're so cool." "You're awesome."

9. I very rarely complain
10. I have a positive attitude no matter what. This is probably the biggest change for me. When they say, "Attitude is everything." They aren't kidding. I'm kicking ass at everything I do because my attitude is fantastic!
11. Decrease of self-judgment and criticism
12. It enhanced the foundation I've made with AM 5.0 and as a result, I'm even more alpha
13. I'm really generous
14. I'm the living embodiment of Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends & Influence People"

I'll add more as I reflect on these past few months.

All in all, this has been my favorite sub by far. Highly recommend this one.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - Clansy - 03-09-2014

After reading this cant wait to start my own journey with LTU this summer! Next year getting into university too, hoping for the same success Wink!

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - Benjamin - 03-09-2014

Very good, what you planning to use next?

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - Geodude - 03-10-2014

Good question. I'll probably do something like Overcome Approach Anxiety so I can get out my damn head and go talk to people everywhere I go. My goal is to be a social God. I'm not too far off from that point. I'm great at being approachable and am approached by women almost everyday. However, just as Brent Smith says, It's a 50/50 thing. I'm not approaching at all. I have no desire to do it for some reason. It's probably some kind of mental block. I kind of avoid people sometimes. It's hard to explain. And let me clarify, I have ZERO anxiety when it comes to approaching. I just don't have any motivation to do it.

Like, I'll go to the club some nights and will approached by several hotties and other times I don't feel like talking to anyone at all and go home alone. (Which is cool, I don't care.)

I guess the main reason I want to do this sub is to not have to force myself to approach, which I feel like I have to do and it doesn't end well. When I'm approached, I have all the power.

OK here's the number 1 reason I'll do this sub. My buddy is an approach machine and it's really paying off. He's the only guy I know that hooks up more than me. I want to even the score. lmao.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - Clansy - 03-10-2014

Wouldn't WM be better to become social god? I think it has OAA in it plus it makes socializing more interesting and easy, seems perfect for your goal.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - JackOfHearts - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 11:51 AM)Geodude Wrote: Good question. I'll probably do something like Overcome Approach Anxiety so I can get out my damn head and go talk to people everywhere I go. My goal is to be a social God. I'm not too far off from that point. I'm great at being approachable and am approached by women almost everyday. However, just as Brent Smith says, It's a 50/50 thing. I'm not approaching at all. I have no desire to do it for some reason. It's probably some kind of mental block. I kind of avoid people sometimes. It's hard to explain. And let me clarify, I have ZERO anxiety when it comes to approaching. I just don't have any motivation to do it.

Like, I'll go to the club some nights and will approached by several hotties and other times I don't feel like talking to anyone at all and go home alone. (Which is cool, I don't care.)

I guess the main reason I want to do this sub is to not have to force myself to approach, which I feel like I have to do and it doesn't end well. When I'm approached, I have all the power.

OK here's the number 1 reason I'll do this sub. My buddy is an approach machine and it's really paying off. He's the only guy I know that hooks up more than me. I want to even the score. lmao.

I'm almost like you over here, I don't care. Even if I sometimes approach girls I don't really do it naturally. I still don't have the right word to say so I don't get result. I can approach and talk but I can't get what I want from there.
A sub to help me with that would be named "learn to talk with girls easily" or WM2

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - Benjamin - 03-10-2014

Good idea.. I know what you mean. I'm inconsistent with approaching.. some weeks i've approached 10 girls, then others like 2 or 3. I seem to do much better when I kind of just end up in a conversation than if I approach.. but I guess that's just the difference in my comfort level.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - Geodude - 03-10-2014

I didn't consider WM because I haven't seen any testimonials for it. If it has OAA & OGSF I might consider checking it out. I usually get laid once a week, but I want to bump up that number. I haven't hooked up with any girls from my college yet, which I can't believe lmao.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - JackOfHearts - 03-11-2014

it has OF but not OGSF, that's why I don't want to do it after AM5, I think I have some guilt and shame so I don't want to go for 6 month without clearing this. So I will do AM6 and then WM2 if AM6 doesn't clear the talking problem with girls.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - Geodude - 03-12-2014

IF you had a religious upbringing like me, OGSF is exactly what you want. It's changing my life, I swear. I'm a lot more sexual and dominant without feeling bad about it.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - JackOfHearts - 03-13-2014

I think I got less religious "brainwashing" than you have got. But still I think there is a bit left in this area. My religious past was long, 8 years but it wasn't too extreme I think. So After a OGSF run with either AM6 or LTU I'm gonna meet the sky Big Grin if I'm not in the sky already.

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - Geodude - 03-13-2014

You're already there, bro!

RE: Life Tune Up 3.0 is Amazing - izaga3 - 03-24-2014

Well my experience with life tune-up 5g has been different. I have been listening since 3rd February and I have not noticed any changes at all. I have used alpha male, it was good, but with life tune-up, nothing really.