Subliminal Talk
Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Minitatan-s-SM-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - robstar - 03-22-2014

(03-22-2014, 03:43 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-22-2014, 11:40 AM)Rayhon Wrote: I know what you mean! I'm repelled by sluts.. I hate it!! I love it when girls make me wait & don't hook up easy. Its so attractive because it shows they have self respect & aren't easy.

Self-respect, or self-abuse? If you made yourself wait to eat food when you were hungry, or to drink when you're thirsty, or to take a **** when you need to go, would that make you attractive and show that you have self-respect? lol. Dude, I'm dumfounded by this mind set.

Boggles my mind too man. Shows the power of social conditioning.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-23-2014

(03-22-2014, 11:02 PM)AlphaReal Wrote: I am sure Rayhon is talking from a different mindset, bold girls v/s always needy girls, girls are expected to filter out guys, after reading enough books on this, women perceive other women who are easily 'laid', as loose, while with us guys it is opposite, we look up to guys who sleep around.
Women have the need to be the prize and give the guy enough resistance and testing to see if he is the quality guy deserving of her feminity.

"Filtering out" is usually done via shit tests, not by using sex like some damn carrot. I assure you, if I have not slept with a woman after the 3rd date, she is gone.

As for the prize, it's exactly that mentality that most guys buy into hence why most guys are AFC's, Betas, whatever. The girl wants to be a princess, but she wants to be ruled by a king, not the common peasant.

(03-22-2014, 11:02 PM)AlphaReal Wrote: I realised why some of my earlier gfs in the past 'distilled' out some of their girl friends from their girl circle over some petty reason, while the main reason was the girl was hanging out with just about any guy that needed her.
Ofcourse we guys too need a good challenge and quality girl than a needy or easily available girl. Speak from experience Smile

Those girls were prolly just jealous. Any girl that is "on the call" for any guy is needy yes, but there IS a reason the guys keep calling her back, and not the other girls.

(03-22-2014, 11:02 PM)AlphaReal Wrote: @InTheZone

Actually that faq over SM v/s WM seems to be written considering the old SM v2, the new SM3, has OGSF, some added social thing and the aura thing.
After asking some of my friends, and reading this journal with jimbob's WM review, SM is making a guy a woman magnet with lots of flirty girls and friendly girls, while WM seems to be attracting a lot of sex. Kinda confusing, besides I love the part in SM which deals with automatic repelling of problem girls and girls with STDs.

All this talk about SM vs. WM is making me wonder if I should do SM 3 again. Theoretically, you'll become a better socializer once you have more confidence, and I assume girls clambering at your walls will boost your confidence in a big way.

For me though, what I'm gonna do is define what I want my life to be like, and then see which program fits in with my lifestyle.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-23-2014

(03-23-2014, 09:57 AM)AlphaReal Wrote: That's a good way to put it, although that's exactly what is causing confusion, I want lots of sexual interest, and I want a circle of hotties cum friends who are sexual with me, so which program will that be? I would like to keep bitches with agenda, diseases and too much sleeping around away from me... those are my goals.

Prolly WM but, to be honest, I'd say quit caring if they sleep around. If done responsibly, no diseases should be present anyhow, and you might miss out on some fun girls.

Either way, though, I'd say your "lifestyle/goal" is a bit limited. How do you see yourself throughout your whole life?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - AfzalG - 03-24-2014

I agree to Sarge his opinion. I have to say that i like girls who live there sexuality and am repelled by women which are hard to get. I mean why they think they are something better... I always have to laugh when they say "My Virginity is a special gift, I want to give it someone special" wtf lol =D

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - FREAK4LIFE - 03-24-2014

its not like you want to marry them at this point in your life? who gives a shit as to who they have slept with and how many dicks she has had as long as she is sucking yours at the moment and spreading it for you is what matters?

get of your high horse, you want to fuck, she wants to fuck? some deep rooted insecurity in that one if you want her to be the non slutty type. they all have those desires just for being human.

slutshaming should be stopped and the sluts should be celebrated!

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - stratos - 03-24-2014

i agree..yeah it's probably beta to want your women virginal, because a woman is more likely to leave a beta than an alpha,so the beta think a virginal woman will be more loyal. i'd think a slutty woman might be more loyal if you both click, because she's tried other men before picking you.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-24-2014

Thing is, it's just a tragedy sexuality is so suppressed even in the year 2014! Honestly, being sexual is like breathing, and I totally agree that people need to get over the hang ups (myself included in a few ways) but to have girls being open about sex while talking to you (as was mentioned by AfzalG) to me is the awesomest thing in the world.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - stratos - 03-25-2014

No problem..obviously it's "alpha" to make your own decisions on all matters in life. One interesting things I noticed is that my friends who are the most successful with women stop even caring if she's good looking. It's weird. I'm definitely not there yet - i like pretty girls who have a reasonable amount of experience and also women who like girls and are just getting into guys.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-25-2014

(03-25-2014, 05:48 AM)stratos Wrote: One interesting things I noticed is that my friends who are the most successful with women stop even caring if she's good looking. It's weird. I'm definitely not there yet -

That seems unnatural to me. For me, it's all about the genes. Girls I find attractive are eligible to carry my children if they meet other criteria. But that is the minimum: good genes. Wink

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 03-27-2014

Hey guys.

No problem I'll post frequently when I can and whenever I notice results worth noticing. Unfortunately I have nothing to report this week as I've been bed bound with a stomach bug all week. On the plus side, this has gave me a lot of rest which I much needed as my energy levels were previously non existent.

You guys are having an interesting discussion. In my opinion it's not very alpha to only want virgins, this would give off a sense of fear, lack of experience or even neediness. Plus you really shouldn't have this viewpoint if your even considering sm, virgins are terrible in bed, there's no excitement.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-27-2014

(03-27-2014, 09:11 AM)Minititan Wrote: Hey guys.

No problem I'll post frequently when I can and whenever I notice results worth noticing. Unfortunately I have nothing to report this week as I've been bed bound with a stomach bug all week. On the plus side, this has gave me a lot of rest which I much needed as my energy levels were previously non existent.

You guys are having an interesting discussion. In my opinion it's not very alpha to only want virgins, this would give off a sense of fear, lack of experience or even neediness. Plus you really shouldn't have this viewpoint if your even considering sm, virgins are terrible in bed, there's no excitement.

I HAVE heard that it's easy to "train" virgins though, could this be true?

(03-27-2014, 04:42 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-27-2014, 09:11 AM)Minititan Wrote: Hey guys.

I HAVE heard that it's easy to "train" virgins though, could this be true?

I suppose they would be easy to train. But you would need a naturally submissive partner, people seem to assume that a virgin would be more loyal, a belief caused by insecurities of the woman leaving. I don't know whether they would be easy to train, but you can't expect them to be more loyal, which is one of the main reasons insecure guys choose virgins, aswell as poor sexual history or fear etc

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Benjamin - 03-27-2014

Yes virgins are good if you are experienced because you can teach them. That's assuming you're with them for a while though as it takes time.

If it's someone you develop a relationship with and then discover there a virgin that's cool. Yea teach them. But if the type of woman you desire is an innocent virgin your expressing insecurities. Why would a normal alpha man choose to deliberately only desire virginal woman for the purpose of teaching them how to have sex. Unless it's a weird career option it's just not alpha behaviour