Subliminal Talk
Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Minitatan-s-SM-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-18-2014

(03-18-2014, 04:54 AM)Minititan Wrote: Yea I've tried improving my diet to the best I can for my current living conditions. I dunno what it is, stage 1 I was quite often tired, but 4 days into stage 2 and no matter how long I sleep it's not enough. Yesterday I almost fell asleep on campus standing in an elevator, it's weird I'm just beyond drained since starting stage 2, I know this stage introduces a lot and there is a lot of focus on aura enhancements, maybe that's why I'm exhausted, hopefully after a few more days of being bombarded with new suggestions I'll begin to adjust accordingly. Perhaps it's resistance, maybe just too much being introduced. I'm sure it will pass. Well I hope it will

Well if I were you I'd try tapping on it. Does it feel like resistance? Avoidance, perhaps? Maybe you're actually afraid and your mind is shutting you down lol. Who knows, hope things work out.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 03-18-2014

I was listening on average 14-16 hours per day, yesterday I cut down to 8 and I'm still lacking energy. Sleeping isn't resting my body lol

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - AfzalG - 03-18-2014

welcome to the world of sm Wink I can tell you it will get worse...

I am drinking 5-6 Energy Drinks everyday ...

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - JackOfHearts - 03-18-2014

Do you mean by energy drink stuff like "red bull" or "monster"?
Because if that the case you should know what's inside those things.
http://www.theguardian.com/news/2013/nov/27/caffeine-compared-coke-coffee-aspirin-chocolate-tea
I forgot to mention I read somewhere caffeine is not good for the prostate which this I let you guess what it might do.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Benjamin - 03-18-2014

Hmm strange, I don't know what else to suggest.. maybe Shannon could chime in when he sees it.

Wow 5-6 energy drinks.. man I used to have 2 a day for a while and I didn't feel normal without it. Until my chest started to hurt some days and I thought "this is bad" and stopped them. I never drink them now, tried one a while ago and spat it out because it tasted horrible. But I was addicted to the effect so thought it tasted good before.

-Ben

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Raykon - 03-18-2014

(03-18-2014, 08:39 AM)AfzalG Wrote: welcome to the world of sm Wink I can tell you it will get worse...

I recommend switching to Green tea. Green tea has a natural source of caffeine that isn't bad for your health at all. It's extremely stimulating as well & will help you skin & other things in your body.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-18-2014

(03-18-2014, 05:59 PM)Rayhon Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 08:39 AM)AfzalG Wrote: welcome to the world of sm Wink I can tell you it will get worse...

I recommend switching to Green tea. Green tea has a natural source of caffeine that isn't bad for your health at all. It's extremely stimulating as well & will help you skin & other things in your body.

/\ I agree with this. And the best kind of green tea is Matcha. Antioxidant Powerhouse. One Cup Matcha = 10 Cups Green Tea as far as Antioxidants are concerned.

As for your energy issues, it's entirely possible you simply aren't eating enough. What's your diet like?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 03-21-2014

(03-18-2014, 06:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 05:59 PM)Rayhon Wrote:

/\ I agree with this. And the best kind of green tea is Matcha. Antioxidant Powerhouse. One Cup Matcha = 10 Cups Green Tea as far as Antioxidants are concerned.

As for your energy issues, it's entirely possible you simply aren't eating enough. What's your diet like?

It's entirely possible it's lack of food. My student diet isn't the best to live by, however I've only been exhausted since starting stage 2, so I'm not to sure.

Stage 2 - day 7

Besides being extremely tired especially the first five days of this sub, I've noticed a few subtle changes.

Eye contact lasts longer with strangers.
Girls are getting physically closer, like almost snuggling upto me in public, nice feeling but awkward at times, they seem to be infatuated with me and it's like I don't notice them, was in a student bar the other day in the afternoon and we sat with a group of girls, after around 10 minutes I noticed one had her arm around me and her head leaning on my shoulder, at first I didn't even notice her, then when I did. It felt so awkward, I can only describe it as a clingy girlfriend feeling, I don't know her name and felt at this point it would be unfair to ask, I'm going to point out this was at 11 in the morning and none of us were drinking. Just downright strange.

Weird dream....
I've never had an experience with hookers before but last night dreamt I was curb crawling, and all these chicks were coming upto my car and offering me money, I woke up feeling like such a whore, strange, i know SM isn't going to make sex my new career so don't understand the meaning behind this dream.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Raykon - 03-21-2014

plz keep updating your journal till the very end. I want to see how your results are in comparison with afzal.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Spiral - 03-21-2014

AlphaReal sounds like WM is perfect for you. SM is useful for individuals who are only interested in sex instead of developing worth while friendships with say a group of women and then picking a chosing which ones you'd like to have a relationship with.

SM focuses strictly on sex with little to no focus on the romantic side of things. It also focuses on getting women to be more openly sexual up front and improves your sexual confidence and sociability.
WM is strictly for building dating and social confidence and having a selection from of a group of women whom that individual has bonded with over the course of the usage of the program to either date, have unattached sex with or a serious romantic relationship..

My suggestion is if you have little to no sexual experience go for SM. If you have little to no dating experience go for WM.

If you do not have any experience in either of those departments then maybe someone can chime in on what would be the best option. I personally have no advice to share on this.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Raykon - 03-22-2014

(03-22-2014, 10:25 AM)AlphaReal Wrote: Spiral thanks for chiming in. This is a kinda hard decision Big Grin, although I have some time to decide for this, will look ahead to SM and WM journals here. I am more of a guy who enjoys slowly proceeding towards sex, slowly enjoying the girl, fun with her company, brushing against her, touching, erotic touching, slow undressing hahhaha, girls throwing themselves on me will be a turnoff I think although I am all for the wild thing which although builds slowly.

I know what you mean! I'm repelled by sluts.. I hate it!! I love it when girls make me wait & don't hook up easy. Its so attractive because it shows they have self respect & aren't easy.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - InTheZone - 03-22-2014

(03-21-2014, 03:58 PM)Spiral Wrote: If you do not have any experience in either of those departments then maybe someone can chime in on what would be the best option. I personally have no advice to share on this.

Actually, the faq has the answer to this:
"For the inexperienced man, it is generally a good idea to run through Woman Magnet first, as it is focused on improving your socializing skills and making you more comfortable with women as people to enjoy, instead of necessarily try to have sex with."

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-22-2014

(03-22-2014, 11:40 AM)Rayhon Wrote: I know what you mean! I'm repelled by sluts.. I hate it!! I love it when girls make me wait & don't hook up easy. Its so attractive because it shows they have self respect & aren't easy.

Self-respect, or self-abuse? If you made yourself wait to eat food when you were hungry, or to drink when you're thirsty, or to take a **** when you need to go, would that make you attractive and show that you have self-respect? lol. Dude, I'm dumfounded by this mind set.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - LifeLabs - 03-22-2014

(03-22-2014, 11:40 AM)Rayhon Wrote: I know what you mean! I'm repelled by sluts.. I hate it!! I love it when girls make me wait & don't hook up easy. Its so attractive because it shows they have self respect & aren't easy.

Respect is not measured by how fast a girl sleeps with you.