Subliminal Talk
Beginning my journey with ASC 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Beginning my journey with ASC 5g (/Thread-Beginning-my-journey-with-ASC-5g)

Beginning my journey with ASC 5g - danlamorg - 02-02-2014

My name is Dan,

I was introduced to subliminal messages by my friend and did some research - now want to seriously try the free ASC (Absolute Self-Confidence) subliminal stream and am very excited to keep record of my posts and seeing how my behaviors changes in different speaking situations.
I just want to let everyone know that I sometimes stutter in different speaking situations that put a lot of pressure on me - sometimes it is as simple as introducing my self to another stranger. I really want to see how this boosts my confidence - because that is the main thing that tags along with speech impediments. This is because when I am with my friends/family/feel confident I am ABLE TO control my speech therefore stutter less or not at all.
This is why I am very interested in using this program, and I hope I can be guided by more experienced users. I will be posting regularly!

Thanks,
Dan

RE: Beginning my journey with ASC 5g - Benjamin - 02-02-2014

Good luck Dan, hope you get the confidence you're looking for.

RE: Beginning my journey with ASC 5g - Shannon - 02-04-2014

I seem to recall making a program specifically for stuttering, but ASC may work for that. I suggest the free emotional pain relief and healing aid as an option, also.

RE: Beginning my journey with ASC 5g - Shannon - 02-06-2014

(02-05-2014, 06:46 AM)AlphaReal Wrote: Don't wish to intrude this thread.. but did not know where to put this... I have a question that has been needling me for so long:

I have started with ASC now and I keep my computer speakers on both sides of my head with the ultrasonic playing at night. But I like to sleep on one side, say my left side rather than sleeping on my back.. so one ear is directly on the pillow, and also draw the blanket over my head. So is it that I am now closing off one of my ear(which is on the pillow) to the subliminals? And also what about drawing the blanket over my head? Should I just force myself to sleep on my back without the blanket all over my head?

Many Thanks Shannon Smile

I have answered this question many times over the years. Searching the forum is a good idea. The answer is that it has no negative effect on your usage. You're fine.

RE: Beginning my journey with ASC 5g - Benjamin - 02-06-2014

I'm sure I answered that in an email a few days ago.

RE: Beginning my journey with ASC 5g - Benjamin - 02-06-2014

Ah ok, that's cool. Someone had the same question a few days ago so thought it might have been you.

Not quite sure where Shannon answered it, it's a bit hard to find stuff using the search sometimes. We do have alot of things in the faq though http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faq/

RE: Beginning my journey with ASC 5g - Shannon - 02-08-2014

It does, but education is a big part of what makes this whole thing work. We take the time to educate our customers, which is a big part of why we have a forum and a FAQ. In this field, educated customers are very, very important for us. So we try to put everything in the FAQ but it's hard to get everything. And we tend to answer the same question a lot on the forum, as well. I don't usually answer questions in my journal, though, I answer them wherever they are asked.

RE: Beginning my journey with ASC 5g - Fonzy3 - 02-10-2014

Haha I get why your name is AlphaReal, that is a real situation people have to deal with. You might be interested in playing both masked and ultrasonic subs at night. I'm sure if the speakers are by each side of your head they will affect you. I read somewhere that ultrasonics might even be able to go through objects (your blanket). So just make sure you are also getting exposure throughout the day and even with headphones would help. Logically being in a position where the speakers creat a "stereo" affect by being on each side of your ear is best, you are still getting affected by the sub if you are sleeping on your side.

Thanks

Fonzy