Subliminal Talk
Delta's AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Delta's AM6 Journal (/Thread-Delta-s-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - swisston - 02-01-2014

I assume that the tiredness is part of the process. I am tired all the time too.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Benjamin - 02-01-2014

Good progress man! Doesn't matter what you say to girls when you are confident. Wink

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 02-02-2014

Good to know I'm not the only always tired one lol.
And yup, it really doesn't matter what you say. What's that statistic? 93% of communication is non-verbal?

And just for some peace of mind, I'd like to ask if sending these mp3 files through the program MP3Gain would not have a detrimental effect?

http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/

I run all my mp3 files through that so they are around the same volume. It says it's lossless and doesn't even decode and re-encode it. I'm assuming it's fine. But if I've invested $500 and 8 hours everyday, I'd like a second opinion.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 02-02-2014

Well since this game is pretty much a blowout (Super Bowl) I'll write this down then do some homework.

I had an absolutely shocking event occur today, concerning the ex-girlfriend. She is trying to find a different place to live so she can move out. I asked why and told her that's not necessary. She would pay rent for two places now. She said she hates seeing my face and hearing my voice and that I broke her heart. She says her new boyfriend (who lives out of state) makes her so happy and is such a perfect guy and is exactly what she wants. But all the nice things he says and does for her feels fake. (These are all things that she said) If she couldn't get someone like me to love her, why would someone so much better love her. She's now an emotional mess. It hurts her to see me happy and going about my life. She doesn't wanna see me miserable, but I still shouldn't be this happy.

Now I had no idea she felt like this still. I seriously thought she had moved on a very long time ago. Yes, I was not the greatest boyfriend. All she wanted from me was to show her that I loved her. From the very beginning my mom was right; "It's not what you do, it's what you don't do." I didn't do jack shit for her. The Bruno Mars song, When I Was Your Man describes it perfectly. Those are things any and every girl wants, but I never did any romantic gestures or showed much affection. So, that's why she thought I didn't love her. And now that's why all the nice things from from her new, very muscular, very good looking, romantic European man seems fake. She saw the potential in me, and that's why she stuck around for two years. But how long is someone expected to hang on for someone else to get their shit together? Had I found these subliminals while we were dating, I would have ran Life Tune-Up, and we'd still probably be together. I'm very thankful she stuck with and believed in me for as long as she did. I also don't blame her for leaving me. I wasn't happy with myself and my life, but she still stayed.

During the half time show of the Super Bowl, she came down and kissed me on the cheek, didn't even say a word.

And I shit you not as I'm sitting here typing this, she just now came out of her room and is now sitting in the living room with me. Holy shit. She never comes out of her room, let alone is in the same room as me.

If she would like to get back with me anytime soon, I'd have to turn her down. I want to focus on myself and grow into an Alpha male and finish school. Perhaps in two years or so if we ever meet up we can see what happens.

Ok, so resuming this.
I'm fairly certain she's a much more resilient and independent person than me. She's a go-getter. If this is still bothering her that much, I wonder how I would be without the subs. These have probably really helped me move on. It's awesome; I've totally put the past behind me and know that my future is going to be full of success and happiness.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - FREAK4LIFE - 02-03-2014

(02-02-2014, 06:22 PM)TangoDelta Wrote: Well since this game is pretty much a blowout (Super Bowl) I'll write this down then do some homework.

I had an absolutely shocking event occur today, concerning the ex-girlfriend. She is trying to find a different place to live so she can move out. I asked why and told her that's not necessary. She would pay rent for two places now. She said she hates seeing my face and hearing my voice and that I broke her heart. She says her new boyfriend (who lives out of state) makes her so happy and is such a perfect guy and is exactly what she wants. But all the nice things he says and does for her feels fake. (These are all things that she said) If she couldn't get someone like me to love her, why would someone so much better love her. She's now an emotional mess. It hurts her to see me happy and going about my life. She doesn't wanna see me miserable, but I still shouldn't be this happy.

Now I had no idea she felt like this still. I seriously thought she had moved on a very long time ago. Yes, I was not the greatest boyfriend. All she wanted from me was to show her that I loved her. From the very beginning my mom was right; "It's not what you do, it's what you don't do." I didn't do jack shit for her. The Bruno Mars song, When I Was Your Man describes it perfectly. Those are things any and every girl wants, but I never did any romantic gestures or showed much affection. So, that's why she thought I didn't love her. And now that's why all the nice things from from her new, very muscular, very good looking, romantic European man seems fake. She saw the potential in me, and that's why she stuck around for two years. But how long is someone expected to hang on for someone else to get their shit together? Had I found these subliminals while we were dating, I would have ran Life Tune-Up, and we'd still probably be together. I'm very thankful she stuck with and believed in me for as long as she did. I also don't blame her for leaving me. I wasn't happy with myself and my life, but she still stayed.

During the half time show of the Super Bowl, she came down and kissed me on the cheek, didn't even say a word.

And I shit you not as I'm sitting here typing this, she just now came out of her room and is now sitting in the living room with me. Holy shit. She never comes out of her room, let alone is in the same room as me.

If she would like to get back with me anytime soon, I'd have to turn her down. I want to focus on myself and grow into an Alpha male and finish school. Perhaps in two years or so if we ever meet up we can see what happens.

Ok, so resuming this.
I'm fairly certain she's a much more resilient and independent person than me. She's a go-getter. If this is still bothering her that much, I wonder how I would be without the subs. These have probably really helped me move on. It's awesome; I've totally put the past behind me and know that my future is going to be full of success and happiness.

haha i am laughing as I read through this man. Its when you are trying to move on or have moved on is when they want to get back together. Don't know if anybody else on the forum shares the same experience but I had a somewhat similar situation to yours a few years ago. I cut her off!I decided it was for the best because I couldn't wait around for her to change her mind all the time and I couldn't deal with the BS anymore. It just wasn't worth it. I told myself I deserved better and that still holds true. No use beating yourself about finding the subs before and telling yourself stuff like then this would have happened and that would have happened. Leave the old shit behind and focus on the new.Shit is going to get crazy from here onwards.

Bro one piece of sincere advice, please refrain from listening to those Bruno Mars songs. They will mess your head up like crazy. The pussy ass /pansy songs are adding up to men not being ALPHA MEN in this day and age. I had my epiphany about NOT EVER LISTENING TO songs like that is when I was in the bathroom one day shaving and singing in a girls voice to some trance song and that day itself I deleted all those beta male songs. Buff guys at my gym are singing along to beta male/soft songs which is friggin HILARIOUS if you ask me.

Good luck on your journey and looking forward to hearing about your life.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 02-03-2014

Yeah, I just don't understand women, and I can confidently admit that lol.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Shannon - 02-03-2014

The minute you don't care, you act like it. The minute you act like it, it triggers her to see that you don't NEED her. Not needy = interesting, as it's a display of leadership in a sense. Leadership is an aspect of alpha behavior, and that can be very attractive to women. Hence... you don't want her, but she wants you.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 02-03-2014

Guess that's further proof that these subs work.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - AeJe - 02-04-2014

(02-03-2014, 09:43 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: Bro one piece of sincere advice, please refrain from listening to those Bruno Mars songs. They will mess your head up like crazy. The pussy ass /pansy songs are adding up to men not being ALPHA MEN in this day and age. I had my epiphany about NOT EVER LISTENING TO songs like that is when I was in the bathroom one day shaving and singing in a girls voice to some trance song and that day itself I deleted all those beta male songs. Buff guys at my gym are singing along to beta male/soft songs which is friggin HILARIOUS if you ask me.

i agree, right on!!!!

most songs that the WWE promotes before they hit mainstream are good choices of music.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 02-04-2014

Alright, I don't actively choose to listen to Bruno Mars or songs like that, it's just on when other people play it or wherever I happen to be. And I was watching him just because it was the Super Bowl halftime show. However, I do believe something can be learned from those songs.

As for the subs and the girlfriend; haven't noticed anything drastic in the first couple of days of stage two. I'm not expecting to see much though this early. Just lettin' it play.

And the ex-girlfriend situation is very weird. She wants to get back with me, but she doesn't. I'm currently indifferent towards it. I don't want to do anything until I am done with AM6 in 5 more months. I've always been open to the possibility of getting back with her in the distant future, once I get my shit together and am happy with myself. It's freaking crazy what goes through girl's minds. We talked more, and of course she still has feelings for me. She was so pissed that I was ignoring her and didn't show that I was missing her or anything. And I wasn't haha, I moved on and have endless possibilities and potential. Last Saturday night I was in the living room drinking by myself, waiting to meet up with my friends, and I was playing some rock and hip-hop music. She was so pissed because she didn't think I wanted to play songs that reminded me of her. (Keep in mind I had no idea about any of this) But when I went back to play my country music (Eric Church) she felt comforted just hearing it and thought "Oh, ok, maybe he still cares." She really feels something special for me. But I can't believe how indifferent towards her I am, I've come such a long way. I've gotta admit though, she really is the hottest girl ever; definitely a 10/10. I can't believe she fell for me while I didn't have a job, was failing school, and was an insecure little puss. But hey, if the possibility is still there at the end of AM6, we'll see what happens. Until then, I'm definitely enjoying the changes in my life and the happiness and fulfillment this sub has brought me. If stage 3 is the start of the "big guns," this is gonna get absolutely INSANE.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 02-09-2014

Not much to report in Stage 2 yet. Have been sticking with my workout routine and school, so that's good. Have finally had two dreams that I can vaguely remember. Both were along the lines of being FBI/Secret Service kicking some ass; and involved Jack Donaghy (from the tv show 30 Rock) and Clay Matthews (from the Green Bay Packers). That's about it.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Shannon - 02-09-2014

(02-02-2014, 09:08 AM)TangoDelta Wrote: Good to know I'm not the only always tired one lol.
And yup, it really doesn't matter what you say. What's that statistic? 93% of communication is non-verbal?

And just for some peace of mind, I'd like to ask if sending these mp3 files through the program MP3Gain would not have a detrimental effect?

I run all my mp3 files through that so they are around the same volume. It says it's lossless and doesn't even decode and re-encode it. I'm assuming it's fine. But if I've invested $500 and 8 hours everyday, I'd like a second opinion.

Just saw this.

Don't.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - TangoDelta - 02-09-2014

(02-09-2014, 06:05 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 09:08 AM)TangoDelta Wrote: Good to know I'm not the only always tired one lol.

Just saw this.

Don't.

Well crap; maybe that's why I haven't noticed anything lately.

RE: Delta's AM6 Journal - Shannon - 02-10-2014

Altering the files you get from us in ANY way is never recommended. The ONLY way it can be done and not damage the subliminal audio is simple decompression - that is, loading the mp3 and saving it again as a .WAV or .AIFF file. Even that is not recommended. Best case scenario, you cannot know if it's damaged or removed entirely or not otherwise.