Subliminal Talk
AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Journal (/Thread-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-20-2014

While I was at the gym I saw these two girls sitting down watching the guys lift. I made some brief eye contact with one of them and talked to my mate before starting my workout...

Whilst working out I bumped into some people a few times cause it's quite a small gym, Some of the guys jumped and were like "oops s-sorry" lol fuck outta my way bitches Tongue Even one of the tough guys bumped into me and apologized as well.

I was alone for most of my workout cause my mate had to go to some language class, So he left as I started pretty much. I felt a little threatened once or twice by some of the guys but I just refocused myself on what I was doing. It felt much better than last time I was there on my own last week. I was in fight or flight that time lol.

After my workout I walk back to the room that they are in and they are still there! As I walk in the room feeling pumped and focused I make intense eye contact with one of them for about 4 seconds I looked into her eyes as I walked up to the room and then found it pretty weird cause she didn't break contact...I was like this has never happened wtf. So I looked down to her lips/chin then back up quickly then away as I turned around to drink out of the fountain. I felt a little uncomfortable to be honest, that was intense contact... I then washed my face with cold water and got on my bike and left.

RE: AM6 Journal - Fonzy3 - 01-20-2014

(01-20-2014, 02:08 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: While I was at the gym I saw these two girls sitting down watching the guys lift. I made some brief eye contact with one of them and talked to my mate before starting my workout...

Whilst working out I bumped into some people a few times cause it's quite a small gym, Some of the guys jumped and were like "oops s-sorry" lol **** outta my way bitches Tongue Even one of the tough guys bumped into me and apologized as well.

I was alone for most of my workout cause my mate had to go to some language class, So he left as I started pretty much. I felt a little threatened once or twice by some of the guys but I just refocused myself on what I was doing. It felt much better than last time I was there on my own last week. I was in fight or flight that time lol.

After my workout I walk back to the room that they are in and they are still there! As I walk in the room feeling pumped and focused I make intense eye contact with one of them for about 4 seconds I looked into her eyes as I walked up to the room and then found it pretty weird cause she didn't break contact...I was like this has never happened wtf. So I looked down to her lips/chin then back up quickly then away as I turned around to drink out of the fountain. I felt a little uncomfortable to be honest, that was intense contact... I then washed my face with cold water and got on my bike and left.
Yeah man, next time it won't feel so uncomfortable, you'll probably see her smile at you after eye contact. I suggest using the cardio area of the gym as well as the weights. You're not always going to have your friend beside you to do workouts with.

Thanks
Fonzy

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-20-2014

(01-20-2014, 02:36 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote:
(01-20-2014, 02:08 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: While I was at the gym I saw these two girls sitting down watching the guys lift. I made some brief eye contact with one of them and talked to my mate before starting my workout...

Whilst working out I bumped into some people a few times cause it's quite a small gym, Some of the guys jumped and were like "oops s-sorry" lol **** outta my way bitches Tongue Even one of the tough guys bumped into me and apologized as well.

Yeah man, next time it won't feel so uncomfortable, you'll probably see her smile at you after eye contact. I suggest using the cardio area of the gym as well as the weights. You're not always going to have your friend beside you to do workouts with.

Thanks
Fonzy

She seemed kinda curious about me, possibly attracted but I found it odd cause no girls have ever looked at me THAT forwardly.

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-21-2014

Dream last night about a romantic walk around a lake with my arms around Lisa Ann lol!

RE: AM6 Journal - Benjamin - 01-21-2014

Quote:how do you give your number, on paper or with NFC

Nothing wrong with on paper.. what is NFC?

Or just say "give me your phone" and put your number in.

Quote:It's the Elliott Hulse bioenergetics warm up... Yes he's crazy but he's also alpha and respectable.

Elliot Hulse is awesome, I love his videos. I've actually got one playing and listening to it now.

RE: AM6 Journal - Spiral - 01-21-2014

Elliot is pretty cool. I like his attitude and intensity. It'd be cool to meet him some day.

RE: AM6 Journal - JackOfHearts - 01-21-2014

NFC is (near fiel communication) is a new tech that help share information over Bluetooth or wifi. With NFC you don't have to tap a pin lock you just tap the 2 phone. A video on youtube would be more descriptive I think. But I think they could develop some kind of application to share phone number with just taping 2 phone (if he doesn't already exist).

last paragraph explain the process : http://lifehacker.com/six-sweet-things-you-can-do-with-nfc-1323120090

RE: AM6 Journal - thor2014 - 01-25-2014

WOW nice didnt know who Lisa Ann was until I googled her Big Grin
(01-21-2014, 05:35 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Dream last night about a romantic walk around a lake with my arms around Lisa Ann lol!

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-26-2014

Stage 1 - Day 28 (+1 for missing exposure last week) - Total Exposure - 315 Hours

Definitely noticing irritability and impatience rising. I'm becoming much more demanding than usual at the moment i just seem to have 0 tolerence for waiting for people to do things and I get angry when they take the piss. Yesterday I went to watch a rugby game with my dad and my dad's friend. Was a great match but I noticed I had little to no anxiety talking with my dad's friend here and there. whereas usually I'd be in my head and thinking about what to say. This is good!

I don't know if this is the secret surprise but is it women looking at you like crazy? Cause when I was out at the rugby I noticed some 40+ year old woman staring the shit out of me with a grin when I walked past, I held contact for 3-4 seconds and gave her a smile back before looking ahead of me. When I walked back from the rugby I had my hood up and a big jacket on covering me, and I noticed a girl 20ish from the opposite road of me looking at me too... when there's barely anyting of me to see apart from my walk lol.

Stage 1 feels really nice and smooth now. I'm still having some dreams but they are much less intense.
Last night I dreamt that I had my arm around these 2 girls (again) protecting them because they had been exposed to some poison where if you touch another human being you die lol. This other guy was like why have you got your arms around Dan then? The girl made up some bs excuse about it. lol

They were both pretty hot and cute and I was just walking around with my arms around them like a boss lol. Then next in my dream I see 2 cowboys chasing something... All very masculine symbols.

@Thor yeah man she is hot!

RE: AM6 Journal - swisston - 01-26-2014

I think that the 'surprise' is supposed to arrive much later in the course.

RE: AM6 Journal - Shannon - 01-27-2014

Yes, it is. What you are seeing is simply the normal effects on females of having the attitude and body language of an alpha male. :-)

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-30-2014

Stage 1 complete total exposure 345 hours

Things I've noticed during stage 1;
-Increased desire to go to the gym
-more girls checking me out
-irritability increased
-impatience increased
-old friends contacting me
-massive interest in sport
-mood swings
-depression (earlier days)
-Have felt less sociable preferring not to go out so much

Last night was the first day of stage 2

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-31-2014

Stage 2 - Day 2 - Total exposure 21 hours

Had some crazy dreams last night, lots of women in my dreams. In one part of my dream I am sitting on the bus going to school and I turn to this cute girl and kiss her hand as if she was a royal lol. Then she smiles and gives me a blue flower with a yellow center and places it on my chest, around my heart area... this was a lovely dream.

Next part I hop on the back of a motorbike with this hot rocker chick driving it. she takes me up this massive hill...

loads more weird dreams but I can't remember the rest.

RE: AM6 Journal - AeJe - 02-03-2014

(01-26-2014, 05:35 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Definitely noticing irritability and impatience rising. I'm becoming much more demanding than usual at the moment i just seem to have 0 tolerence for waiting for people to do things and I get angry when they take the piss.

yes!!!

being impatient is a sure sign that STAGE 1 is working!!!

kinda like successful people, they just do not have time. think of TRUMP.

(01-26-2014, 05:35 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: I don't know if this is the secret surprise but is it women looking at you like crazy?

@SHANNON: yea, what is the "surprise" anyhow???????