Subliminal Talk
AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Journal (/Thread-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-12-2014

maybe watching shawshank redemption before i went to bed had some effect lol

RE: AM6 Journal - Benjamin - 01-12-2014

Quote:Use FasterEFT with Sedona principles and you have a devastating combo.

Interesting, thanks. I started experimenting with that last night.. will see how it goes.

RE: AM6 Journal - adventurousman - 01-13-2014

Did u do AM 5 before AM 6 or is that not required anymore?

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-13-2014

I don't think it's required. I did do am5 though

RE: AM6 Journal - Shannon - 01-13-2014

Not required.

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-14-2014

so more wild dreams last night

This one was intense

I was in this bathroom and I start walking to the urinal then this woman barges in front of me and starts peeing. she then looks back at me and starts talking shit and I get angry and start making comments back. She then storms out of the bathroom and the next guy in the queue says you look so angry dude. I replied with no I'm fine. covering up my anger.

I start having a piss in the urinal and suddenly 3 bullies are behind me while I piss i turn my head to look behind and the big bully has his face right in mine. so I headbutt him and finish my piss then start fighting with the bullies. I beat the crap out of them throwing them around the bathroom by their legs. suddenly the boss bully draws a pair of scissors and walks towards me.

"just because you got bullied why do you think you should bully someone else to make you feel better? " I said to him. He then lunged at me with the scissors but I managed to get them. Then I decided i better go so I started to cut them up and left them dead. then walked into the restaurant with cuts and bruises and saw my grandad ( again ) at the beach with the dogs and I had a bar of soap for some reason

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-16-2014

Stage 1 - Day 19 - Total exposure - 228 hours 30 mins

I've been up and down these past few days, sometimes I feel great, other days I feel pretty depressed...
Having dreams every night although I can't remember them.
I joined a football (soccer) club 2 days ago who play once a week for an hour and a half, really enjoyed playing football on Tuesday, I haven't played it since I was about 13/14, I also had lots of drive while playing and got stuck in pretty well... I am getting pretty active with Gym and now football...

Started up cooking again, made a nice curry today (love my curries) for my family of 6 I enjoyed making myself productive.

Gonna try and get to 400+ hours of exposure by day 32

That's all for now.

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-17-2014

Dreams about killing wolves and running across wide green fields, damn it's like im in lord of the rings or something Tongue

Definite dreams about overcoming fear and guilt in there too...

dreamt that I was running around my old house from these wolves and then I grabbed a big knife from under the bed and stabbed the wolves to death then the wolf shrunk and turned into a little dog as I was stabbing it...I felt a little guilty and sad but it had to be done cause it was gonna kill me...

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-17-2014

Stage 1 - Day 20 - Total Exposure - 242 hours

Finding my motivation for the gym is skyrocketing! I haven't felt this motivated in a long time for the gym...I'm going 4x a week and loving it every time! My friend is shocked at how many gains I've been making in the short amount of time I've been going...

Today I had a great workout with some definite increases in strength and power, I've been supplementing with creatine which would obviously help with that but it's my motivation and drive that I really think does the trick!

Feeling so damn powerful and pumped during/after my workouts too it's awesome!

Pretty sure this is due to AM6

RE: AM6 Journal - Ampersnd - 01-17-2014

Yeah, the gym is a major thing that comes up, especially in Stage 1.
In Stage 2, you might look at some elite sports, and feel displeased with your own abilities (perhaps you'll feel "weak"), and might want to push it even further.

But I'm referencing AM5, a whole different animal.

Your dreams are pretty radical, my friend.

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-18-2014

(01-17-2014, 08:07 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Yeah, the gym is a major thing that comes up, especially in Stage 1.
In Stage 2, you might look at some elite sports, and feel displeased with your own abilities (perhaps you'll feel "weak"), and might want to push it even further.

But I'm referencing AM5, a whole different animal.

Your dreams are pretty radical, my friend.

Yeah, I'm actually quite amazed usually I doubt the subliminals in the past, but this AM6 gym motivation, it's definitely there.

I started going to the gym before AM6 but it was, like Geodude said, half assing it, also feeling intimidated by other guys at the gym and not having focus.

Now I walk in the gym, pay my £2 go grab some weight with focus and go for it... My friend mentioned "You don't wanna get too pumped" I laughed, you gotta go for it at the gym...

Hows your gym stuff going Dan? I see you are trying steak and eggs?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stage 1 - Day 21 - Total Exposure - 254 hours

Had some more wild dreams last night that I can't remember all of them.

One dream I do remember was I was walking to a class at my old school and on the way there I saw an old acquaintance who stopped me and started talking about the gym and how much he lifts. I was listening thinking "Cool story bro" then I carried on walking into the class. This class was the class I used to dread at my old school, I had alot of friends in there but for some reason I always had lots of anxiety and depression in that room... It was music class

Anyway I got in and sat down on my table with my old mates and started talking and having a laugh. Then the teacher walks past and I for some reason shout "AND I FUCKING RAPED IT" really loud and the whole classroom goes silent... then I feel utterly embarrassed and say "I raped it...like raped the guitar I played it so good..." fuck knows what I was on about lol. anyway it was a funny dream might symbolize my fear of voicing my opinion for fear I will be embarrassed.

Apart from the gym motivation and crazy ass dreams, I have nothing else to report on. I still feel anxiety in certain social situations and I feel depressed still on and off... But I'm hanging in there!

RE: AM6 Journal - jonathan4all - 01-18-2014

Try to remember happy memories of your gym .. like the day you did most out of your bench press or pully or dead lift. Later if you feel tired in any stage regarding gym motivation .. you can always flip these happy memories with your current state. It works for me and I am pretty sure it works for you too.

Before hitting the bar say as many times as you can
Light weight.. so easy... so natural
and reverse so natural ... so easy .. light weight

do afformations Why is lifting so easy ?

The-Book-Afformations-Discovering-Happiness by Noah St. John check this book too if you wish .

You are doing really awesome.. Never stop growing . Growing is your natural birth right.. bloom and grow .. grow and bloom Big Grin

Jonathan

RE: AM6 Journal - Psiklou - 01-18-2014

Whats with the dreams. I am on day 12 I have no dreams, I just feel more insecure and agoraphobic than ever. Everybody is supposed to have dreams ?

RE: AM6 Journal - Shannon - 01-18-2014

Psiklou, everyone is in a different place when they start, and they will not all have the same reactions or responses. If you are starting off with insecurity and agoraphobia, and it seems to be getting worse, guess what? That's because the program is working on it. It's making you deal with and overcome the roots. When I started AM, I had insecurity and agoraphobia so bad that sometimes, I could not even leave my bedroom to go to other places in my own house for weeks at a time. Now... I hate staying in! It's a real struggle for me not to go out and socialize all the time. Most of that was AM. Some was SM. In any case, you're making progress, and as you keep going you will make more.