Subliminal Talk
AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Journal (/Thread-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 12-29-2013

Hey guys

So today marks the beginning of my AMv6 journey. There are many things I'd like to improve in my life most of the stuff is in the description for this program.

I plan on getting 12+ hours of exposure to this subliminal per day/night and will use it according to the instructions 32 days per stage.

I'm mainly focused on the healing of my emotional traumas and OGSF which I most definitely felt lacked in AM5. In AM5 I could feel the sub trying to make some change but I felt as though I wasn't really allowed to change and feared it.

I am also very keen to start developing some good solid alpha male traits, to develop my masculinity further because at the moment i still feel as though I don't have enough boundaries with other people.

I will post fairly often to give an update on progress.

let's begin

RE: AM6 Journal - Edo - 12-29-2013

Arggh!! I'm so jealous :@

Well, good luck. You don't know how I feel so excited reading your journal onward!!

Change that title become "AlphaScorp First User of AM 6.0". Gah, whatta great ego boost Wink

I'm waiting for your next posts. So excited !!

Edo

RE: AM6 Journal - SargeMaximus - 12-29-2013

(12-29-2013, 06:06 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: I'm mainly focused on the healing of my emotional traumas and OGSF which I most definitely felt lacked in AM5. In AM5 I could feel the sub trying to make some change but I felt as though I wasn't really allowed to change and feared it.

Me too. AM 5 was great, wish I could have experienced it, you know?

Anyhow, exciting day for all! Look forward to your progress.

RE: AM6 Journal - MJ1 - 12-29-2013

finally AM 6 is here!

good luck man.

RE: AM6 Journal - Spiritman - 12-29-2013

Yep very lucky man! I look forward to seeing your results. Plus, I can't wait to use this product at the end of January!

RE: AM6 Journal - Geodude - 12-29-2013

When you finish this sub, I'll have to start coming on here and asking your advice. Smile

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 12-30-2013

So yesterday/last night I got a large total of 17 hours of exposure. surprisingly last night I didn't have any dreams that I can remember but one odd thing did happen. I woke up with a fright in the middle of the night when I heard the howl of a wolf... It must've been from a dream but I don't remember it. I was startled awake but then I went straight back to sleep...

RE: AM6 Journal - Benjamin - 12-30-2013

Good luck, I look forward to reading the Alpha 6 journals.

-Ben

RE: AM6 Journal - Javier Gerardo - 12-30-2013

Good Luck as well man.

RE: AM6 Journal - Shannon - 12-30-2013

One thing I have noticed is that the more powerful I make the programs, the deeper the user sleeps. Very deep sleep makes it harder to remember dreams, I think. But it sounds like something is already happening.

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 12-31-2013

Day 2 Stage 1 - 33 hours exposure (started around midday on the 29th)

I'm finding my sleep to be incredibly deep so deep it feels like I've come out of a coma when I wake up.

I can feel something happening already yesterday my grandad (whos pretty alpha) was laughing at my comments more than usual as well as offering to make me tea and other drinks. I also felt more relaxed around him as usually I have my guard up due to past experiences.

I also found my controlling grandmother slightly more annoying yesterday than usual.

Another thing I've noticed is that my dog is always wanting to sit on my lap when watching tv and both dogs linger around my feet more when I'm sitting down as well...

subtle things but quite interesting

RE: AM6 Journal - FluffyBunny - 12-31-2013

not sure if its just me on holidays or what but i sleep forever...

ok when im on breaks i usually sleep 12 hour for heck sake...

one is is i went to bed so late so im nto sure if its SM3 but heck im tired 24/7 .... so im thinking to myself what hte heck...

i usually go to bed 3am wake up 3pm . feeling tired as fuck still....
but yah ill confirm on this when i get back to school onto my regular sleep cycle lol.

RE: AM6 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 12-31-2013

an odd thing has happened

whilst I was lying in bed listening to am6 I started to visualise and asked myself what I wanted then suddenly I got this desire to be with my ex which I haven't seen or spoken to in about 2 years and I told myself this is what I really want... Wtf why do I feel this way. I literally miss her its weird but I have had no contact with her online/text/in person for literally 2 years.

RE: AM6 Journal - stratos - 12-31-2013

I would guess AM6 helps you get in touch with your hidden wants.