Subliminal Talk
Testimonials - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Testimonials (/Thread-Testimonials)

Testimonials - Shannon - 03-13-2010

I get a lot of testimonials from people who use my programs, and I love getting them. I usually get them by e-mail, IM or PM. I ask that if you want to share your testimonial with me that you post it here, instead of sending it to me privately. That will be more helpful. A great big thank you to everyone who has contributed to my current list of testimonials!

RE: Testimonials - aliciayost1235 - 12-27-2016

Hi, I started using EPHRA 2.0 Last year, and had good results with it. I had such great results that I was able to move across the country, start working full time, eliminate the need for all medications and therapy, including medications for schizophrenia, and lose about 150 pounds after quitting smoking cold turkey. Unfortunately, I stopped using it this spring and ended up moving back into a dysfunctional situation, and while I'm continuing to do well off all medications, I still am struggling, so I am debating purchasing the product and restarting it again with a clean slate. Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

Alicia Yost
Fort Pierce, FL

RE: Testimonials - Shannon - 12-27-2016

(12-27-2016, 12:55 PM)aliciayost1235 Wrote: Hi, I started using EPHRA 2.0 Last year, and had good results with it. I had such great results that I was able to move across the country, start working full time, eliminate the need for all medications and therapy, including medications for schizophrenia, and lose about 150 pounds after quitting smoking cold turkey. Unfortunately, I stopped using it this spring and ended up moving back into a dysfunctional situation, and while I'm continuing to do well off all medications, I still am struggling, so I am debating purchasing the product and restarting it again with a clean slate. Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

Alicia Yost
Fort Pierce, FL

Hey, Alicia, what happened to the copy you had? Don't worry, we'll get you set up.

For those of you who don't know, Alicia is is one of my Tier 2 testers. She is one of the people who helped me test E2 and make it what it is. You have all benefited from her willingness to test E1 and E2, even when it was literally and deeply painful for her to do so. Alicia is the single most challenging tester I could find to help me design and refine the E2 program. Her sacrifices and bravery have made a lot of us, me included, much healthier because her feedback helped so much with designing and making E2.

Thank you for that, Alicia. I have been too exhausted energy wise to respond because of various things happening in my life, but I'll send you an e-mail soon.

Ben, if you would set her up with access to E2 for me please, if you can?

I definitely have many positive results to share as a result of using EPHRA 2.0, and feel so grateful and blessed that I was given the opportunity to use it. I can start listing some of the positive effects and anyone who would like to send a PM to me is welcome to.

I now take no prescriptions, no over the counter medications, and use no chemical substances. I only eat a healthy diet and take supplements as recommended by a nutritionist. My highest weight was 390lbs and I am now closing in around 230, although I made the decision to slow it down and am now gaining muscle weight. I exercise 3 hours a day, 7 days a week, and even recently walked about 17 miles without stopping.

I have so many more positive stories, I trained in survival and energy healing while in Arizona with several experts and I am thinking about returning to school to continue working with kids with special needs and be licensed in behavioral health care. I owe this all to use EPHRA 2.0 and being set on this journey. My journey has been long and painful, even as recently as October when I had my last completed suicide attempt, the 6th one this year. For whatever reason, I was meant to survive and am still here, and I know there are many people like me who have PTSD and suffer through the same issues I have. There is hope. Peace be with you.

Alicia Yost

(12-27-2016, 02:34 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 12:55 PM)aliciayost1235 Wrote: Hi, I started using EPHRA 2.0 Last year, and had good results with it. I had such great results that I was able to move across the country, start working full time, eliminate the need for all medications and therapy, including medications for schizophrenia, and lose about 150 pounds after quitting smoking cold turkey. Unfortunately, I stopped using it this spring and ended up moving back into a dysfunctional situation, and while I'm continuing to do well off all medications, I still am struggling, so I am debating purchasing the product and restarting it again with a clean slate. Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

Alicia Yost
Fort Pierce, FL

Hey, Alicia, what happened to the copy you had? Don't worry, we'll get you set up.

For those of you who don't know, Alicia is is one of my Tier 2 testers. She is one of the people who helped me test E2 and make it what it is. You have all benefited from her willingness to test E1 and E2, even when it was literally and deeply painful for her to do so. Alicia is the single most challenging tester I could find to help me design and refine the E2 program. Her sacrifices and bravery have made a lot of us, me included, much healthier because her feedback helped so much with designing and making E2.

Thank you for that, Alicia. I have been too exhausted energy wise to respond because of various things happening in my life, but I'll send you an e-mail soon.

I guess I should clarify, as one of the things I recently learned is how inaccurate the medical system is at diagnosing patients. My most recent diagnosis is complex PTSD along with a family history of severe sleep disorders which led to hallucinations. Knowing there is a biological cause led to an answer, which is why I have made such a dramatic recovery. Being diagnosed schizophrenic and told it was a lifelong illness was quite a blow, and finding out this is actually a genetic illness and has a clearly defined treatment plan was so empowering, which is why I am the healthiest I have ever been in my life. Trust me, we all have problems and are on the same journey, so don't minimize your struggles either. We are all here for a reason.

(12-27-2016, 04:38 PM)Different Heaven Wrote: Wow, amazing results!

Schizophrenia? E2 healed you too from it?

I realize that people outside there just have had more serious problem in their lives than me!

Big Grin

I unfortunately erased the copies I had and now I have a new laptop, iPhone, and iPad. Don't forget to email me if you're not busy, or text if you still have my number.

Alicia

(12-27-2016, 02:34 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Alicia Yost
Fort Pierce, FL

RE: Testimonials - eternity - 12-29-2016

wow it makes me SO happy to hear that you've been helped so much by E2! and it is even cooler that you've overcome what is traditionally considered a permanent obstacle, and you overcame it because of your willingness to do something to transcend that!

awesome. congratulations.

RE: Testimonials - Zane - 01-01-2017

Hello. My name is Sarah and I'm 16 years old. I don't really come on this forum.. honestly I don't even have a personal account here, it's my brother's account through which I'm conveying this message. I'm in high school and I was a little weak in studies. I got average grades like B, C etc but that wasn't that good enough for me to be happy and satisfied enough. I used to forget things I learned and couldn't focus a lot. I used to get tensed during my exams instead of studying for them so I needed a boost up in my learning capacity but couldn't find any way to do it. I had listened to "Life Tune Up - 5g" for 3 and a half months which really helped me to fill my inner self with love, my soul became pure and I had developed strong bonds with my family members, I could literally read their minds and understand what they wanted next. These symptoms are still in process even though I stopped listening to Life Tune Up. After a month or two, my brother (the owner of this account) gave me the subliminal "Maximum Learning Speed - 5g" which just had drastically changed me. I had an excellent learning speed and I could understand whatever was taught, I preferred studying myself than going for help to a teacher, I just needed a book and every concept was crystal clear.My grades began to improve and I was popular in my class and even among my teachers. All of my friends were shocked for me to show such excellent performance. I got A+ in everything subject and all my teachers gave me compliments and I became one of their best students. I had developed confidence in myself that I could learn any subject and master it but even though I gained popularity and knowledge I never developed any bad attitude or ego in myself for being an intelligent person. I helped my weak classmates out by telling them some methods of studying. Although "MLS" has made me increase my learning capacity in studies but it had also helped me in learning the lessons of life, I've learned a lot about people and the ones I should choose to be with. I now see patterns in the lives of people if they take a step forward on any path, I can predict what their future will be (good or bad). I've become a lot choosy in making friends so, I really don't go out much with people, rather I stay at home and study. I don't get distracted while studying and I can constantly focus for 12 hours, I could have focused more than that but you know, food and sleep are also important for health! My point of view towards life has changed a lot and all my friends and relatives perceive me as a mature girl and someone who's really responsible. Judgemental people and critics run away from me, they don't talk to me and when a little confident one's do, my replies just blow them away. I guess I've developed an aura of knowledge which repels them. Successful people are always impressed by me, although they're a lot elder than me but they think of me as someone of their kind. My point of view towards guys has changed, now it has changed from 'boys' to 'men'! I don't have any boyfriend right now and I'm not planning to make any because I'd rather focus on my carrier and on improving myself for my husband who I believe is somewhere and he's also patiently waiting for his partner. I want to constantly improve myself for my future husband, I want to become so good and improve so much that when he sees me after a couple of years he would be more than satisfied and I would be more than he ever wanted and thought of. I want him to have an understanding wife and I'm ready to forgive all his mistakes. I'll always be by his side and heal all his wounds with my love. "MLS" has changed my soul, my mind and my body. I don't have any sexual distractions and I never had any but I'd rather wait for the right moment.I would recommend Life Tune Up and Maximum Learning Speed for all of you. But you should listen to Life Tune Up first because it's the base for all the subliminals and because I listened to MLS after it, there was a boost in its speed. I believe that the people who have a lot of ego in them would have problem in listening these subliminals because it takes time for it to change the thinking of your subconscious. I'm at a very tender age and I'm someone with 0% ego since childhood, I never show off, I talk sweetly, I'm helping and caring so it worked really well for me. I really thank Shannon for his efforts that he has made which helped the lives of many people including me. Whenever I pray I also pray for you with all my heart because you're a really good person because of whom I'm here and also my brother who had found out about these subliminals, I'll never forget the help I've got even though I go high up in my life, you guys would still be the ones I'd look up to. Thank you so much, stay blessed!

RE: Testimonials - jonathan4all - 01-01-2017

(01-01-2017, 05:17 AM)Zane Wrote: Hello. My name is Sarah and I'm 16 years old. I don't really come on this forum.. honestly I don't even have a personal account here, it's my brother's account through which I'm conveying this message. I'm in high school and I was a little weak in studies. I got average grades like B, C etc but that wasn't that good enough for me to be happy and satisfied enough. I used to forget things I learned and couldn't focus a lot. I used to get tensed during my exams instead of studying for them so I needed a boost up in my learning capacity but couldn't find any way to do it. I had listened to "Life Tune Up - 5g" for 3 and a half months which really helped me to fill my inner self with love, my soul became pure and I had developed strong bonds with my family members, I could literally read their minds and understand what they wanted next. These symptoms are still in process even though I stopped listening to Life Tune Up. After a month or two, my brother (the owner of this account) gave me the subliminal "Maximum Learning Speed - 5g" which just had drastically changed me. I had an excellent learning speed and I could understand whatever was taught, I preferred studying myself than going for help to a teacher, I just needed a book and every concept was crystal clear.My grades began to improve and I was popular in my class and even among my teachers. All of my friends were shocked for me to show such excellent performance. I got A+ in everything subject and all my teachers gave me compliments and I became one of their best students. I had developed confidence in myself that I could learn any subject and master it but even though I gained popularity and knowledge I never developed any bad attitude or ego in myself for being an intelligent person. I helped my weak classmates out by telling them some methods of studying. Although "MLS" has made me increase my learning capacity in studies but it had also helped me in learning the lessons of life, I've learned a lot about people and the ones I should choose to be with. I now see patterns in the lives of people if they take a step forward on any path, I can predict what their future will be (good or bad). I've become a lot choosy in making friends so, I really don't go out much with people, rather I stay at home and study. I don't get distracted while studying and I can constantly focus for 12 hours, I could have focused more than that but you know, food and sleep are also important for health! My point of view towards life has changed a lot and all my friends and relatives perceive me as a mature girl and someone who's really responsible. Judgemental people and critics run away from me, they don't talk to me and when a little confident one's do, my replies just blow them away. I guess I've developed an aura of knowledge which repels them. Successful people are always impressed by me, although they're a lot elder than me but they think of me as someone of their kind. My point of view towards guys has changed, now it has changed from 'boys' to 'men'! I don't have any boyfriend right now and I'm not planning to make any because I'd rather focus on my carrier and on improving myself for my husband who I believe is somewhere and he's also patiently waiting for his partner. I want to constantly improve myself for my future husband, I want to become so good and improve so much that when he sees me after a couple of years he would be more than satisfied and I would be more than he ever wanted and thought of. I want him to have an understanding wife and I'm ready to forgive all his mistakes. I'll always be by his side and heal all his wounds with my love. "MLS" has changed my soul, my mind and my body. I don't have any sexual distractions and I never had any but I'd rather wait for the right moment.I would recommend Life Tune Up and Maximum Learning Speed for all of you. But you should listen to Life Tune Up first because it's the base for all the subliminals and because I listened to MLS after it, there was a boost in its speed. I believe that the people who have a lot of ego in them would have problem in listening these subliminals because it takes time for it to change the thinking of your subconscious. I'm at a very tender age and I'm someone with 0% ego since childhood, I never show off, I talk sweetly, I'm helping and caring so it worked really well for me. I really thank Shannon for his efforts that he has made which helped the lives of many people including me. Whenever I pray I also pray for you with all my heart because you're a really good person because of whom I'm here and also my brother who had found out about these subliminals, I'll never forget the help I've got even though I go high up in my life, you guys would still be the ones I'd look up to. Thank you so much, stay blessed!

Wao congrats on your success Sara and happy that it works on you. Cant imagine where sub will take you after 10 years. Could you tell us what is your set up. Like how many hours, how many months, etc. Thanks once again.

RE: Testimonials - Zane - 01-01-2017

(01-01-2017, 06:06 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 05:17 AM)Zane Wrote: Hello. My name is Sarah and I'm 16 years old. I don't really come on this forum.. honestly I don't even have a personal account here, it's my brother's account through which I'm conveying this message. I'm in high school and I was a little weak in studies. I got average grades like B, C etc but that wasn't that good enough for me to be happy and satisfied enough. I used to forget things I learned and couldn't focus a lot. I used to get tensed during my exams instead of studying for them so I needed a boost up in my learning capacity but couldn't find any way to do it. I had listened to "Life Tune Up - 5g" for 3 and a half months which really helped me to fill my inner self with love, my soul became pure and I had developed strong bonds with my family members, I could literally read their minds and understand what they wanted next. These symptoms are still in process even though I stopped listening to Life Tune Up. After a month or two, my brother (the owner of this account) gave me the subliminal "Maximum Learning Speed - 5g" which just had drastically changed me. I had an excellent learning speed and I could understand whatever was taught, I preferred studying myself than going for help to a teacher, I just needed a book and every concept was crystal clear.My grades began to improve and I was popular in my class and even among my teachers. All of my friends were shocked for me to show such excellent performance. I got A+ in everything subject and all my teachers gave me compliments and I became one of their best students. I had developed confidence in myself that I could learn any subject and master it but even though I gained popularity and knowledge I never developed any bad attitude or ego in myself for being an intelligent person. I helped my weak classmates out by telling them some methods of studying. Although "MLS" has made me increase my learning capacity in studies but it had also helped me in learning the lessons of life, I've learned a lot about people and the ones I should choose to be with. I now see patterns in the lives of people if they take a step forward on any path, I can predict what their future will be (good or bad). I've become a lot choosy in making friends so, I really don't go out much with people, rather I stay at home and study. I don't get distracted while studying and I can constantly focus for 12 hours, I could have focused more than that but you know, food and sleep are also important for health! My point of view towards life has changed a lot and all my friends and relatives perceive me as a mature girl and someone who's really responsible. Judgemental people and critics run away from me, they don't talk to me and when a little confident one's do, my replies just blow them away. I guess I've developed an aura of knowledge which repels them. Successful people are always impressed by me, although they're a lot elder than me but they think of me as someone of their kind. My point of view towards guys has changed, now it has changed from 'boys' to 'men'! I don't have any boyfriend right now and I'm not planning to make any because I'd rather focus on my carrier and on improving myself for my husband who I believe is somewhere and he's also patiently waiting for his partner. I want to constantly improve myself for my future husband, I want to become so good and improve so much that when he sees me after a couple of years he would be more than satisfied and I would be more than he ever wanted and thought of. I want him to have an understanding wife and I'm ready to forgive all his mistakes. I'll always be by his side and heal all his wounds with my love. "MLS" has changed my soul, my mind and my body. I don't have any sexual distractions and I never had any but I'd rather wait for the right moment.I would recommend Life Tune Up and Maximum Learning Speed for all of you. But you should listen to Life Tune Up first because it's the base for all the subliminals and because I listened to MLS after it, there was a boost in its speed. I believe that the people who have a lot of ego in them would have problem in listening these subliminals because it takes time for it to change the thinking of your subconscious. I'm at a very tender age and I'm someone with 0% ego since childhood, I never show off, I talk sweetly, I'm helping and caring so it worked really well for me. I really thank Shannon for his efforts that he has made which helped the lives of many people including me. Whenever I pray I also pray for you with all my heart because you're a really good person because of whom I'm here and also my brother who had found out about these subliminals, I'll never forget the help I've got even though I go high up in my life, you guys would still be the ones I'd look up to. Thank you so much, stay blessed!

Wao congrats on your success Sara and happy that it works on you. Cant imagine where sub will take you after 10 years. Could you tell us what is your set up. Like how many hours, how many months, etc. Thanks once again.

Thank you. I used to listen it on my phone, during night and whenever I used to study. It's been only 3 months since I started listening to it and the results are excellent! I listened it 24x7 on my phone (Zenfone Selfie) because it really helped me concentrate and my learning capacity kept on increasing day by day. At first, I listened it only during night but then slowly I developed a lot of interest in studying and I couldn't pass my day without studying so I started listening it for the whole day.

RE: Testimonials - Benjamin - 01-01-2017

Nice testimonial, thanks Sarah and Zane. One thing though is it's a little hard to read because it's not split up into paragraphs, but other than that awesome to hear of your results.

There's a phone just for selfies? haha. Tongue

RE: Testimonials - Shawn - 01-02-2017

Wow, there is sooo much potential when people have access to these subs at this young age.

RE: Testimonials - kingcobra - 01-02-2017

If someone doesn't have much of an ego now there are programs to help with that, a lot actually Smile

I do think that one picks up such a crapload of limiting beliefs and the great thing about subliminal training is that this can bypass that and effect a lot of positive change.

My Dad was an amateur hypnotist and his motto was that mind dominates over everything, mind over matter as he would say, although I don't think he really understood just how much it does and what its potential really is. We create our own reality actually, and our creations are generally extremely limited by our beliefs, but if you can change your beliefs, really change them, not just hoping but knowing this, well anything is indeed possible.

As you see this manifest, with help from subliminal programming, you can create some great positive momentum where each increment of improvement increases your confidence by strengthening your beliefs more and more, and then go more and more from thinking that "reality" shapes your beliefs to getting that your beliefs actually shape reality.

RE: Testimonials - kingcobra - 01-02-2017

(12-27-2016, 04:54 PM)aliciayost1235 Wrote: I guess I should clarify, as one of the things I recently learned is how inaccurate the medical system is at diagnosing patients. My most recent diagnosis is complex PTSD along with a family history of severe sleep disorders which led to hallucinations. Knowing there is a biological cause led to an answer, which is why I have made such a dramatic recovery. Being diagnosed schizophrenic and told it was a lifelong illness was quite a blow, and finding out this is actually a genetic illness and has a clearly defined treatment plan was so empowering, which is why I am the healthiest I have ever been in my life. Trust me, we all have problems and are on the same journey, so don't minimize your struggles either. We are all here for a reason.

That's quite a story so far but please keep up the work so that you can move further on the road to recovery. With your positive attitude I expect that you will have even better stories to tell soon. Take care of yourself and thanks for sharing!