Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet 3 Question - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Sex Magnet 3 Question (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-3-Question)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - Shannon - 09-22-2013

(09-21-2013, 09:24 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: i lied again.... realized they are all type B =_= what the hell....
so AM 5.0 is B/C/D ?...that means i cant really run anything with it....that has to do with woman =_=

im guessing i can only run another one thats only type B by itself?

hmmmm ima run aura of dominance then. with AM stage 6 . as well as for the rest of SM3 when i start it .
perfect found exactly what i need lol. aura of dominance .

wait...so what type is this the descriptions doesnt say if its type B C or D...
ima run 10 hours AM and 4 hours dominance . i think that will do .

and i dont think this will make AM less effective .. because part of alpha male is being dominance ???????

I suggest that if this is your first run of AM, you just use it alone. Aura generation is a lot of energy, and you're losing focus if you use both of them, even if one is dominance.

(09-22-2013, 01:32 AM)Ace Wrote: Shannon, you advised not to use two 5G subs at the same time, but what if I use only one 5G sub for 21 hours/day? (i can handle getting tired), will the progress be faster as compared to listening it to 12 hours/day or will it cause a burnout effect which will slow down my progress?
I have listened to ASC 5G for 16 hours/day without getting much tired so I guess I can push it to 21 hours/day?
Also, if I can listen to a 5G sub for 16 hours/day without getting tired, I guess I can listen to 4G subs for 21 hours/day easily?

You have not experienced exhaustion like using a 5G sub for too much time. If you had, you would know that there's "being tired" and then there's "overdosing on a 5G". The two are no even close. You cannot handle OD on a 5G. Trust me on that.

However, if you want to use it 21 hours a day, not everyone will OD from it. That leaves 3 hours a day for processing. So the results will be faster and more intense than 12 hours a day.

But, if after a few days you find yourself wondering why your eyes are melting out of your head as your brain drips out of your ears and you are fighting REM sleep while you're struggling to stay awake... and that's not far from the literal truth of how it feels... you'll want to cut back a bit.

(09-22-2013, 11:42 AM)FluffyBunny Wrote: wow i just ran Aura of dominance for 2 minutes and im getting a huge headache =_=
im using same volume as i use for AM5 . i just made it a tiny bit lower now
why is that??? ok its kinda gone now... after like 4 mintues...
ok i lied im still getting headaches . just not as bad..
well looks like im not running anything with SM3 Haha....

Following directions is a good thing. There's a reason I say what I do.

And no, you can't run anything else with SM3. You also don't want to. You want that bad boy to have all of your focus so you can get all of the results, as quickly and powerfully as possible.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - FluffyBunny - 09-22-2013

ITS OUT.......32 days till i get it lol....T___T
dude that AURA . im so DAM EXCITED FOR that AURA. i have such good foundation with it already when i created my own auras over the past 1.5 year. im just so excited if SM3 will build onto my already built aura foundations . that would be crazy....
and i have many girls sexually interested already... thats even more crazy =_=
some girls i just talk to once and they like me already lol.

yah AM5 is my first and ever sub.
8 minutes and i have a 4 hour headache lol. that aura of dominance lol... dominated my head for 4 hours haha.
the thing is i was already over my first phase with woman. then i started out AM5. and it built on it quite well i have noticed....
yah no way im running anything else with SM3 lol.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - Ace - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 08:33 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-22-2013, 01:32 AM)Ace Wrote: Shannon, you advised not to use two 5G subs at the same time, but what if I use only one 5G sub for 21 hours/day? (i can handle getting tired), will the progress be faster as compared to listening it to 12 hours/day or will it cause a burnout effect which will slow down my progress?
I have listened to ASC 5G for 16 hours/day without getting much tired so I guess I can push it to 21 hours/day?
Also, if I can listen to a 5G sub for 16 hours/day without getting tired, I guess I can listen to 4G subs for 21 hours/day easily?

You have not experienced exhaustion like using a 5G sub for too much time. If you had, you would know that there's "being tired" and then there's "overdosing on a 5G". The two are no even close. You cannot handle OD on a 5G. Trust me on that.

However, if you want to use it 21 hours a day, not everyone will OD from it. That leaves 3 hours a day for processing. So the results will be faster and more intense than 12 hours a day.

But, if after a few days you find yourself wondering why your eyes are melting out of your head as your brain drips out of your ears and you are fighting REM sleep while you're struggling to stay awake... and that's not far from the literal truth of how it feels... you'll want to cut back a bit.

Thank you for the reply Shannon.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - stratos - 09-22-2013

Congratulations to Shannon for finishing SM3! I bought it already.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - dE3k - 09-22-2013

Wow congrats Shannon! This program looks really tempting.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - Benjamin - 09-23-2013

Awesome.. i'm jealous of the guys who get to use it. It'll be awesome to read the journals in a few months.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - soulfly1 - 09-23-2013

Nice Shannon.

Now on to AM 6 so I can start SM 3 in about 6 months !

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - SexyKorths - 09-23-2013

(09-23-2013, 12:44 AM)soulfly1 Wrote: Nice Shannon.

+1

Well, I do got AM 5 already. But I want to run AM 6 before I start with SM 3, so I'm waiting for it to be released also. Smile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - jonathan4all - 09-23-2013

(09-23-2013, 01:33 AM)SexyKorths Wrote:

+1

Well, I do got AM 5 already. But I want to run AM 6 before I start with SM 3, so I'm waiting for it to be released also. Smile

I am also eagerly waiting for Alpha man 6. It takes 6 months so why not start with the latest version ; -- then straight sex magnet 3.0. Till then I have to run my ASC.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - jonathan4all - 09-23-2013

(09-23-2013, 01:33 AM)SexyKorths Wrote:

+1

I am also eagerly waiting for Alpha man 6. It takes 6 months so why not start with the latest version ; -- then straight sex magnet 3.0. Till then I have to run my ASC.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - Shannon - 09-23-2013

Yes, out of the frying pan, and into the fire. Another death beast to slay, right out of the gate. Smile Sigh. Thank you to those of you who have purchased SM3. For those of you waiting for AM6, well, I'll be starting on that again after I figure out how to make OED 5G work. Or in a week, whichever is sooner.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Question - Ace - 09-23-2013

It seems that making SM 3.0 was easy as compared to AM 6.0.