Subliminal Talk
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON (/Thread-HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-SHANNON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - ssh - 08-17-2016

On your Birthday, I wish you complete Health, Wealth and Happiness !
Three cheers !!!

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - Shawn - 08-17-2016

Happy Birthday Shannon!!!

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - Vincent_Vega - 08-17-2016

Happy birthday!!

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - jimmyr - 08-17-2016

Happy Birthday Shannon! Really enjoyed DMSI 2.2 and looking forward to DMSI 2.3!!

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - rayrocanaldo - 08-17-2016

Happy birthday Shannon, looking forward to all the life-changing and amazing subs you'll be building in the future

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - apollolux - 08-17-2016

Is August 17 Shannon's birthday? Happy birthday then!

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - AlphaRomeo - 08-17-2016

Happy birthday Shannon!

Have a great one.You are making life changing subs and in the long run will have a greatly positive difference on the society in a much larger scale. And you have lots of customers who really, truly appreciate your work...and tons of more new customers to come who are yet to discover what we the current ones have been blessed enough to already found.

I know you are tired of the whining and complaining of some of the less insightful members here (and quite frankly some trolls, negative folks etc. who probably have some alternative agenda or are just doing it from pure ignorance, stupidity and/or hatred towads life itself), but please don´t let that slow you down one bit. For every buffoon (or dozen...) there is a loyal customer who value and appreciate your work and respect you for who you are and what you are doing. I know it can be challenging at times since buffoons are bound to make a lot of noice and typically the real customers express their appreciation less often/loud (being a serial entrepreneur I know this to be often the case) but please keep focusing on the latter even when you don´t hear from us all the time...we are here, and we are not gonna go away any time soon...(unless you make a time-traveling sub and somehow royally screw it up...) Smile

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - Raykon - 08-17-2016

Happy Birthday! I googled "august 17th Leo" to see what comes up. First paragraph reads

As a Leo born on August 17th, you are well known for being ambitious, straightforward and active. While you notice others are content in their current position, you are always looking to the next level of success. You are goal-oriented and will put in whatever work that is necessary to reach the top. Your friends admire these qualities, but are sometimes frustrated by your blunt nature. Although you never intend to offend others with your honesty, you have no desire to mask the truth in any aspect of life.

ahhaa it's so true.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - Why So Serious? - 08-17-2016

Happy Birthday!

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - Rocket13 - 08-17-2016

A true life changer, Shannon gives me hope that there are good people left in the world who actually wants to help change the world for the better.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - ncbeareatingman - 08-17-2016

and many of them are HERE in this forum....working behind the scene,like heavysm,andrew and me and others.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - Natious - 08-17-2016

Happy birthday Shannon!

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - Spareness - 08-17-2017

Happy birthday Shannon!

wish you a great health, wealth and happiness

thank you very much for your patience, hard work and helping us change our life for the better

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON - RTBoss - 08-17-2017

Happy Birthday, mon frere!