Subliminal Talk
About's WM2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: About's WM2.0 Journal (/Thread-About-s-WM2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-25-2013

I don't know that you can access the previous version. Andrew would be the one to ask, but I believe that IIRC it's not accessible.

Aside from agreeing that bedrooms are great for killing manifestations... I don't know what you want me to comment on exactly.

OGSF is something I would recommend to everyone.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 11-15-2013

Ok so I've been finished with wm2.0 for a while. I haven't had any real results other than a lot of self reflection/introspection/whatever you want to call it. It's a bit disappointing since it was a lot of money.

Since finishing it, i have taken steps to get out there and be more social. I think I'm finally ready to do that as a person. Now that I'm actually doing this, I want to know if I should run it a second time. Shannon, you said if I feel like I got what I wanted out of the program I should just run the refresher stage, but truthfully I don't feel like I got the whole package out of what I paid for so I want to make this work.

Here's a few things that I have come to terms with myself:

I am working on my fear of rejection

I am working on becoming a better flirt, this is an area that I need improvement on because I do find myself asking "how am i suppose to flirt?"

I have somewhat of an ego - I don't want to date women who are heavier than I am. I'm a bit shallow in that regards because I know that there can be some amazing women that I would never consider dating, just like how my ex had an amazing body but wasn't an amazing person to me. It's not also weight, but how pretty a person is as well since I feel like I should only be dating those that not only am I attracted to, but I would think people around me (friends family) will find attractive as well - a "trophy girl."

So yeah... I have a few things I'm working on. I want to get my dating life in my control and not rely on luck. Should I run through wm2 again?

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Benjamin - 11-15-2013

As for the ego part.. it just sounds like you've brought into all the fat women trying to normalize it.

You know all the crap on facebook like "real men like curves, only a dog likes a bone" and all the other crap. And they've tried to make you feel like you are shallow so that you will date them.

There's nothing wrong with liking what you like. Since i've been working hard at the gym and losing weight this stuff annoys me even more. There's one girl who always posts this stuff on facebook so I posted this.. she didn't reply though.

I don't like women more muscular than me (not that i've met one) but i'm sure they could try to spin that into me being shallow. All this 'strong is sexy' bullshit where manly women who have too much testosterone and try to workout like a man are trying to be put over as sexy aswell. I hate that too.

[Image: 357opcg.jpg]

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 11-16-2013

Oh that's true I suppose, but it's less that there's fat women media trying to buy me into it. I would never want to date someone heavier than me, actually, that sort of implies that they are living an unhealthy lifestyle either through poor diet or lack of exercise - both of which are a turn off to me.

For me, a women being muscular is actually attractive, because it promotes that lifestyle that I'm into. Being healthy and taking care of your body. Now dating them is another story cause if they are more muscular than me chances are they will also be heavier than me!

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 11-16-2013

(11-15-2013, 12:00 PM)About Wrote: Ok so I've been finished with wm2.0 for a while. I haven't had any real results other than a lot of self reflection/introspection/whatever you want to call it. It's a bit disappointing since it was a lot of money.

Since finishing it, i have taken steps to get out there and be more social. I think I'm finally ready to do that as a person. Now that I'm actually doing this, I want to know if I should run it a second time. Shannon, you said if I feel like I got what I wanted out of the program I should just run the refresher stage, but truthfully I don't feel like I got the whole package out of what I paid for so I want to make this work.

Here's a few things that I have come to terms with myself:

I am working on my fear of rejection

I am working on becoming a better flirt, this is an area that I need improvement on because I do find myself asking "how am i suppose to flirt?"

I have somewhat of an ego - I don't want to date women who are heavier than I am. I'm a bit shallow in that regards because I know that there can be some amazing women that I would never consider dating, just like how my ex had an amazing body but wasn't an amazing person to me. It's not also weight, but how pretty a person is as well since I feel like I should only be dating those that not only am I attracted to, but I would think people around me (friends family) will find attractive as well - a "trophy girl."

So yeah... I have a few things I'm working on. I want to get my dating life in my control and not rely on luck. Should I run through wm2 again?

My advice is that you will do well to run the whole program again. Also, on shallowness, etc...

You must find your own balance between responding because of social brainwashing in the direction of "only find skinny women attractive" and "feel guilty for not finding fat girls attractive". If your "love map" says you are naturally attracted to Type X females, then it doesn't matter what anyone else says, does it? For you, Type X is attractive, and anyone trying to tell you otherwise is overstepping their bounds. You must accept and own your own choices and desires.

On the other hand, if you meet a woman who is not your type, and you automatically write her off, you may miss out on a lot of unexpectedly wonderful experiences and people. It has happened several times that I have ended up finding myself surprised along those lines. Don't artificially limit yourself, but also don't let other people try to guilt/shame/fear you into going after women who aren't your type just because they'd rather be lazy than healthy.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 11-16-2013

I've more or less accepted the fact I am not attracted to heavier girls. I'm also catching on the whole "i'm not fat i'm curvy" when they really are just trying to justify their unhealthy behavior.

I'm more on the second part of what you are bringing up - if i meet a woman and i automatically write her off i can miss out on something. Not sure how I will balance that.

I have tried a new strategy in trying to get myself out there. I read a really insightful post which didn't speak to me at first but once I applied it, it made since. It went a little something like:

"there are 3 you's, past present and future you. Forgive all the instances of past you, anything you regret just forgive yourself. When present you has a fear or irrationality, tell him to forget this and to do it for future you. Once you are in the future for you, thank your past self for doing what present you didn't want to do."

With that I went to my first swing dance after taking some lessons. It's fun as hell! I met a young woman and we shared a moment after we shared a song, just some extended arm contact. I could tell there was a moment because she put her arm on me and thanked me, and i put my arm on her and kept it there and looked at her. I never got her number but I asked if she was coming back next week and she said she was. If I fuck up, I'll forgive myself and move on so I can improve myself for the future.

I love making excuses for myself, and now I forgive myself for doing it and I'm ready to make my future better.

My plan is to wait until December 1st to start WM2.0 again. That will have been about 5 weeks since I finished WM2.0