Subliminal Talk
About's WM2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: About's WM2.0 Journal (/Thread-About-s-WM2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 06-02-2013

The best thing any man can do to get women is:

1. Stop trying to get women.
2. Develop himself into the fullest expression of his most positive potential, masculinity, maturity and success.
3. Radiate his natural beingness, and enjoy his life.

I guarantee you, do those things and you'll have more women after you than you can handle.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 06-05-2013

I feel at this point, I am somewhere in the lines of not trying to get women. Although truth be told, I still want to meet women out there that are more suitable for me than my ex. Even with her smoking hot bod that wasn't enough for me. I'm being a lot pickier now. If I know someone isn't right for me, I won't be exclusive to them but rather I'll be keeping my options open until I find someone I really click with.

I guess I'm at the point where I wonder what I can do to place myself in more situations to meet women. I'm entertaining a few options but I think I'm slowly starting by finally learning how to cook for myself.

In addition starting my second massage job I want to make it succeed. Currently at my more stable job, I despise it and do not wish to be a part of a corporate massage industry. Up to about 5 other coworkers are leaving (one has already given her 2 weeks).

In terms of WM, I feel like you have made us go for exactly the formula that you presented. I don't try to get women anymore, but I do still want them, I'm focusing on how I can make my life better, and I have been generally positive in life as of late.

Good stuff. Love it.

A lot of the times, I feel like people in those clubs that are picking women up aka pick-up artists are all trying to get laid. At least that's the idea behind it anyway. Society places us in this kind of strange place. If you're not getting laid, what are you doing? I'm feeling like that's completely unnecessary if you are meeting a women at a bar or club or any situation.

I looked at some thing called "how to go to bars by yourself" and it kept talking on and on about how if you're by yourself you won't need to worry about your friends game keeping you back. It went on about how it might even take you the whole night just to get laid. That sounds awful to me, staying up until 4am just so that you can get some alone time because her friend didn't leave you two alone? That's definitely not what I want, sounds like a headache. I'm only 23 but I guess that kind of lifestyle/chase does not appeal to me.

The best part is once I started AM/SM/WM, I haven't felt the need to pick up a "PUA" book.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Spiral - 06-06-2013

Well an article is just an article. There maybe some useful advice but that person is writing based on their own experiences. Take that into consideration Smile

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 06-07-2013

I'm feeling somewhat starved for social interaction. An effect of WM? It's like I've started feeling more like an extrovert than my usual nature.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 06-13-2013

I read in LionMonkey's journal about this thing Shannon calls "down the liner" where a man goes in and approaches who he deems the hottest girl is in the joint. Then gets rejected, then he moves onto the next and the next, getting rejected down the line.

I immediately thought to myself that I have a coworker exactly like that. He "plays the moves" on every girl in our work place (i've mentioned him before) and they all reject him.

One thing that i think is a result of WM2.0 is that the latest young lady that he has been hitting on was new to our place, and on the second day of working there he had already hit on her. I was in the vicinity when I overheard her talking about this. I said something along the lines to her "HAHA you too?!" Here's where the funny part comes in, she immediately goes to me "yeah.. do you think that you could tell him that we're like dating so that he could fuck off?" I laughed really hard inside when she said that.

I have women at my workplace telling me other silly things like "about, we are in love and we're going to get married". My reply was something along the lines of "you have a boyfriend, we can't be in love." I find it difficult to really escalate with women when they have a boyfriend...

Anyway, I notice these immediate effects with women that see me on a fairly regular basis (such as in my job) but what I really want out of WM2.0 is the charisma to make ANY woman want me so badly. I guess I just want to be the male version of a ****tease, but in a more playful less sinister way (im' sure there's a word for that but I can't think of it). I would only want to act on it if I felt the girl was really nice and not just a nice body with legs.

How do i do this?

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - LionMonkey - 06-14-2013

Well, let me put it this way: assumptions and thoughts are just that. If you really are "being yourself" you won't need to ask what to do or how to do it.

You'll know what you want when you see it and you'll be drawn towards it without second thoughts. Once you are there the only thing you can do is to let yourself shine through with your intent and creativity in the moment.

The down the liner episode was an interesting experience. I must say I have learned many valuable lessons from these kinds of nights.

It's really about taking what you want without second thought. Once you are in there you empathize with the girl and escalate/lead it.

I'm talking about bars and nightclubs here. Not workplaces!

But yeah, having the desire when you see the girl and with passion, "she's mine!" and then go for it without hesitation.

A good word for an asshole mixture? A scroundel!

EDIT: do not put an identity on yourself that makes your ego fragile so you are afraid of making mistakes because girls tell you those things. Essentially you shouldn't put much thought or focus on people's opinion on you but your own. That's all that matters if you have your own sets of values...

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 06-15-2013

Thanks LionMonkey, a lot of what you said makes sense.

My goal of an identity is a little ironic the way I see it. I've been told I'm a womanizer, although I don't necessarily believe it but many of the signs are there!

Either way, clubs and bars are not my scene. I just need to find an environment that I will do well in and I'm still waiting...

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - MangoEruption - 06-15-2013

Hey About! Im going to begin using WM2 next week and was curious to know if you take days off as the instructions say? I remember somehwere it said to take a day off every 3 to 4 days of listening. Im thinking of just taking off every friday since I go out a lot on those daysand never get any sleep.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - RoaringLion - 06-15-2013

MangoEruption, I just looked at my WM2 instructions that I have and they don't mention anything about taking a day off. I bought my copy during the sale, when did you buy yours?

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - MangoEruption - 06-16-2013

I got it during the presale. Hmm, I just checked the instructions that it came with and noticed its not in there. IIRC Shannon mentioned it in a thread about WM2 pertaining to a pattern of listening for 3-4 days on and 1 day off and keep cycling through like that. Oh well, I'll try and look for it.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 06-16-2013

MangoEruption,

I have been listening to it every night (except for last night because i was away) since i've started. If shannon would pop in here he could confirm it for you, but as far as i know there is no such thing as taking breaks every few days.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Benjamin - 06-16-2013

I got it in the pre-sale too and I don't remember anything about taking a day off with that program. BAMM is the only program where you take a day off each stage.

-Ben

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 06-17-2013

The break every third day was an idea I had for 5G when I was unsure how powerful it was. It's not necessary, as evidenced by even the King of All Subs (BAMM 2.0) needing only one day off a month. You'll get better results just going straight through.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 06-21-2013

Lately I've had some doubt about whether or not I really want to continue WM2.0

I know this is a good program, I felt it in stage 1, I'm about to finish stage 2 in 2 more nights. I have been thinking if what I really want is one of the "attract your perfect" subs to listen to. But this might just be a little resistance.

Last night I went to go check out the spurs-heat game. I met some new people there. One woman I tried talking to but for some reason I could not get into the groove of just chatting with her. I'm not sure if it was a combination of the other people in the group meeting her for the first time or if it was because maybe I was expecting something out of the conversation... I feel like it might have been more of the latter. Afterwards when she had to leave, another lady who was part of my friends group came in and we started talking very easily. Maybe it was the warmup from the previous one? Not sure, but what I would like is to just be able to chat easily with whoever I want to, and it seems I have more difficulty talking to those I find attractive.