Subliminal Talk
Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use (/Thread-Getting-Other-s-to-Consider-Subliminal-Use)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - Shannon - 05-29-2013

(05-29-2013, 12:04 PM)Elusive Wrote: I also have problems trying to explain what these subliminials are to people.

It is difficult, I find, because it requires that a person have a fairly high level of education to begin with, and then an open mind. Most people I meet go glassy eyed the minute I open my mouth to try to explain... but without that explanation, they think it's impossible, magical thinking, or hocus pocus. So... I leave them to their beer and conversations about sports or whatever.

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - Subeternal - 05-31-2013

The movie "Disturbing Behavior" is going to become a reality. Undecided

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - ShanghaiKiwi - 05-31-2013

Yeah as long as the rest of the world is skeptical and Indigo is making a profit off a relatively small number of believers around the world as it is today, I don't think the military will get involved.

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - Shannon - 05-31-2013

(05-31-2013, 02:07 AM)Larry Wrote: In my opinion you have a extremely huge responsibility. Not only for not be tempted of doing that in the future, which I'm sure you won't but you are human, and also you will have to investigate in a lot of cures for diseases in other way you can't take this technology exclusively for you.

May be the pharma will let you do what you want, but sooner or late the army will want to have your technology, and they ask politely once.

Also you're liberating people and making them free minded, but at the same time you are letting the door open for others companies to investigate and use subliminals to control us.
It's not going to be safe go to McDonalds, watching TV...

If someone can control the mind of the people they can control everything.

My friend, you're several decades late to the game! lol Big Pharma will do what they will do, and I will do what I will do. I'm not worried about them. I'm also not worried about the military, because they had this technology (subliminals) in the original Gulf War (~1993?) and probably much earlier. Stores have been (illegally) using subliminals since the 1970's and 80s to reduce shoplifting. TV is one of the best brainwashing devices ever invented, and the vast majority of it isn't even subliminal.

As for my responsibility, yes, it is a big responsibility, but I'm not tempted to do terrible things. There's enough of that out there already. What I'm trying to do is improve things, not make them worse.

If I can find ways to make subliminals useful for improving health, I'm sure there will be ways to diseminate it.

But if you think I am opening the door for people to use subliminals to control you, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I didn't even find the door until long after that had already been done.

Turn off your TV, your radio, and stop reading magazines if you don't want to be brainwashed. It's not me you need to worry about.

(05-31-2013, 11:58 AM)Larry Wrote: I know we can't talk here about other subliminal producers but people should know who is building manipulative sub, this is not a joke, we're lucky they don't have your technology.

Read the interview I did, and I tell you how to determine if a producer is worth considering. And don't buy subs from shady websites making shady promises.

(05-31-2013, 05:32 PM)brad1984mason Wrote: Yeah as long as the rest of the world is skeptical and Indigo is making a profit off a relatively small number of believers around the world as it is today, I don't think the military will get involved.

I am really honored that you believe my skills and intelligence to be so high that the military would want to tap me... but I seriously doubt they will.

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - ShanghaiKiwi - 06-01-2013

(05-31-2013, 06:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: Turn off your TV, your radio, and stop reading magazines if you don't want to be brainwashed. It's not me you need to worry about.

This is the key point. There are heaps of things out there. Do a youtube search for keywords 'subliminal' and 'disney' and you'll see.

Many rock songs, even going back as far as Led Zeppelin and the likes have subs in them. I don't like to listen to 'the programming' any more, though I confess I still enjoy the tune of lots of those songs.

(05-31-2013, 07:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am really honored that you believe my skills and intelligence to be so high that the military would want to tap me... but I seriously doubt they will.

Sure. They probably won't come to you, you're right, but if they did, I'm confident you'd prove useful to them. "The Government is Always Right, 5G with MaxSpeed and Self-Optimizing Script". Put it buzzing on the background on every channel on TV, and they're set. It'd do a much better job than whatever they're using now.

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - Fonzy3 - 06-02-2013

Loool I love McDonalds 5G... That's a pretty good idea for a program "I love eating healthy 5G". Conversations like these are exactly what turn people into believers. For every problem there is a solution.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - Benjamin - 06-05-2013

Hahaha i'm sure there is enough people addicted to maccas already. Smile

My friends go there regularly... but when I drive them I try to do accents and mental shit to make them uncomfortable, they hated it at first but seem to love it now.

-Ben

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - ImFreeman - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 01:25 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: My friend/male co-worker was telling me how "Now that I'm in my 40's and never been married, I really am at a loss at how to meet someone for a serious relationship."

I told him about Indigo MindLabs and that I'm currently listening to MYPSL and if he wanted something more specific he should look at the AYP subliminal programs.

For the last ten years, he has gone out of his way to say "Good Morning" to me. The day after I shared this information with him, it stopped. He can't even look me in the eyes.

I think you need to throw these informations more carefully. I mean, not only are subliminals something *very* strange/new/scammy feeling for the general ignorant public, you also went full new agey talking about the manifestation subliminal, those two together might have been too much for the guy

I think bringing them up like something that really helped you with some specific problem you had and that you fully recommend it might have been a better way.

Personally there has not been 1 person i have told about subs yet. But if i find someone i think could benefit about it, i would probe about it cautiosly, because people are fast to judge you bad with these kind of stuff.

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - Benjamin - 09-20-2015

That's why I don't bother telling anyone about it. I've got weird reactions just mentioning stuff like EFT let alone subliminals :Z

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - Jake2015 - 09-20-2015

I tried EFT and it did nothing for me, to me it was no different to the useless Sedona Method, in that it merely works at making you 'ignore' the feeling, or become desensitive to it - this is my own experience.

Hypnosis requires you to be relaxed and for a guy like me to relax in the day wasnt easy plus whenever I had paid to use a hypnotherapist my results were also zero. Only 1 hypnotherapist did anything that made me feel there was a result and that was that she asked me to have a dream or rather instructed my subconscious and yes I had a dream that night which I wrote down and told her about and she then explained it (doubt she had a qualification in dream interpretation and that made me lose respect for her)

My experience with any of these is that it wasnt for me.

Coming to the issue of telling others about subliminals the answer for me is NO, DONT.

I found this site myself after ignoring it for maybe a while and trying others but only due to my own desire for change and my persistence have I now readied myself to try these and just wish my circumstances were different to allow me to have tried them weeks ago.

However the only people I have told about these are 2 close members of my immediately family and they are supportive. I myself have a firm belief these will help me and my first goal which is of studies now.

BUT I will not tell anyone about these nor share that I am using this because people will always raise an eyebrow or run away.

If you tell someone you are seeing a hypnotherapist then they will think you have issues and that is always the case. If you tell someone that you are using hypnosis cds, then they will know you have issues again. No matter what you share what will be clear is that you have issues and that nothing works.

I will repeat that, people will think you are wasting your time or that it wont work.

THE ONLY TIME i suggest you tell anyone about these subliminals is ONLY when you have gained a change from them that others notice in you and they themselves share they are at their low point.

If you havent changed then people wont believe in these either, if you have changed as a person and then they come to enquire about your change or share their lifes issues with you and you feel its okay to tell them about subliminals then share.

This is my own advice which I hope helps.

4Kingdom mentioned a 'friend' who went out of his way to say 'good morning' well life has taught me that being polite and friendly is cheap and many of our so called friends even drinking buddies may only be our friends because of what we give them, ie some time and comfort

Real true friends are very very rare and I know for a fact that I havent met one of those as yet - even the guy I see as my best friend is guarded so yeh go figure lol

hope that helps someone

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - DarthXedonias - 09-20-2015

I'm also in the camp of don't tell anyone. I have told three people about the subliminals. One of those I told so that I have someone to talk about it with in case I go through a very bad patch of resistance. Even before I mentioned that I was doing a 6 stage set, he had mentioned that with subliminals it would take generally 6 months to get permanent results. He studied nursing in the Philippines, not in the west, so he might not have the scientific bias that people here have against subliminals. The last two people I told just made up excuses as to why they couldn't or wouldn't do subliminals. One of them felt like it was "cheating" somehow and thought you meant to going through it the "hard way" or else it would feel cheap. Apparently they had never heard of "work smarter not harder".

The other person I told said he was OK as he is now with his "anti-depressants". Couldn't believe how he thought being on anti-depressant medication for the rest of your life is somehow healthy. In the end, I believe a person has to have a open mind and be "absolutely" fed up with the way his life is now or certain aspects of it in order to get to the point of wanting to use subliminals. Don't take complaining about their life as a sign that they want to change, often it is not. With the two people I mentioned before they use to complain about their life all the time but they didn't really want to change. They just wanted the attention it would give them. Classic victim mentality and seeking external validation and support.

If you notice most people on this forum usually have the same story. They usually tried other methods of changing before Subliminals, with varying degrees of result. They got to the point where they so depressingly wanted change that they searched even further for a solution and they found Shannon's subliminals as a result. In the end, for most people they only get here when they are truly fed up and start searching for the answer.

RE: Getting Other's to Consider Subliminal Use - waahbeta - 09-21-2015

Even I've told abt the subs to 7-8 ppl.
But no use. There's this girl I told about. She is very much into LOA, Sedona, etc things. She even knows how effective subs are.
But there's this thing. 'Yes I know it works. But it will only work when I want it to'. There are many ppl like this.
With the rest the case is about the beliefs.
Deep in their subconscious they have made it a point that nothing will work. There's no new solution. They are aware of all solutions and if it doesn't work, how can something new have never heard about can work.
The main purpose of the subs is to change/alter the beliefs.
So for such ppl, they need a sub to listen to the sub. As complex as it can get.